Awoo.

Strangest thing(s) you found in a Sonic game?

MegaMan_EXE

^Really? Oh, sorry my memory's fuzzy. I guess it's not that hidden after all.

Edited by DuraV

So, I've been watching Clement's lets play of Sonic Adventure 2 and he brings up a good point about Pyramid Cave and Death Chamber. Okay, you're supposed to be in one of Eggman's hidden bases at that point in the game, right? What the hell is with all the ghosts? Seriously, when Eggman was looking for a plot of land to build this thing on, did he mistakenly find an Egyptian burial ground? Is King Boom Boo supposed to be the spirit of a pharoh or something? Seriously, what in the hell is with all those ghosts?

The pyramid was likely haunted before Eggman moved in and he either unknowingly disturbed them or had his robots take control of them (maybe with a device that could imitate sunlight, something like that). I don't think it really needs to be explained though. We weren't given any explanation for the Hyudoro in Sandopolis or those other ghosts in Hang Castle/Mystic Mansion beyond the obvious fact that those levels are simply haunted.

Edited by Pawn

The pyramid was likely haunted before Eggman moved in and he either unknowingly disturbed them or had his robots take control of them (maybe with a device that could imitate sunlight, something like that). I don't think it really needs to be explained though. We weren't given any explanation for the Hyudoro in Sandopolis or those other ghosts in Hang Castle/Mystic Mansion beyond the obvious fact that those levels are simply haunted.

No explanation?

sk-sz-point6img1.png

Dead Flickies, my friend.

Okay, so I seriously doubt that that's what they are. But it's a fun little idea.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, when he jumps, it's kind of like a "Yoh!", when he pets the Chao, it's kind of like a "Yosh...", when he picks up a Chao, it's like a "Iisheh". Yeah...I don't get what he says either.

Probably has been answered already, but I'm just catching up on the thread.

It's Japanese and means stuff like "all right" or "good child".

And why does Sonic sneeze in the intro of Sonic CD? If indeed, that's what he's doing

sneezesonic.png

He just ran and rolled through grassy and dusty terrain? Allergies ;-)?

Ok so has anyone replayed sa2 lately? I don't remember aquatic mine having an annoying dripping sound that goes on troughout the whole level.

Maybe it's just me lol but I was very disappointed since its one of my favorite songs also

I noticed that, too (Steam version), and was pretty sure it hadn't been that loud in the original DC version. I didn't verify it, but overall I thought the PC version had much louder ambient sounds than the DC one.

Edited by Kat