Awoo.

Strangest thing(s) you found in a Sonic game?

MegaMan_EXE

Oh God yes. You've gotta wonder what went through the artists mind when they were spriting that.

tailsass.png

Seriously, WTF!?

Wow, someone's clearly been away from their significant other longer than they should've...

Edited by Komodin

Wow, someone's clearly been away from their significant other longer than they should've...

I'm not the one who first noticed it. I had always thought that that pixel was supposed to be Tails' legs attaching to his body so when someone pointed out that it was supposedly his ass and showed a blown-up sprite.....just, Jesus.

And they brought the stupid invisible walls back in Colors, too. It doesn't help when you want to go back to get a Red Ring you accidentally passed.

There's also on randomly in mid-air in Modern Sky Sanctuary. LITERALLY, I was doing a speed run for the 30 Second Trials, and found out there's one RIGHT IN YOUR PATH! >:U

After feeding sonic every food in the world in Unleashed and then running super fast how is it that Sonic doesn't in the least feel sick? Especially when hitting springs and bouncing around.

After feeding sonic every food in the world in Unleashed and then running super fast how is it that Sonic doesn't in the least feel sick? Especially when hitting springs and bouncing around.

Simple: he has super metabolism, super durability, and a super immune system.

• Thumbs Up 1

Same reason his neck doesn't crush into powder and his brain doesn't fly out of his skull from making immediate acute turnarounds at extremely high speeds from hitting springs and bouncing around.

Because he's more awesome than you. 8|

Aww garsh, I wish i was Sonic....:(
  • Thumbs Up 3

I didn't find this, someone at Sonic Retro did;

shoeyf5.jpg

Sonic carved his name into the soles of both his shoes tongue.png

...which game is this model from?!

...which game is this model from?!

Sonic Adventure/Sonic Adventure DX. The guy who discovered this hacked the camera to look at Sonic from below and found this engraving.

That's what Sonic's handwriting looks like.

Edited by Verte

Eggman finding religion

6L87040c.png

Clearly when he found this angel while re-working Wacky Workbench, in the present Eggman has not once tried to destroy this statue for reconstructing purposes. Not because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't. This statue was more then just some "junk" as others would call it, it was the trivial thing that reminded Eggman of his civilization's religion back on his home planet Earth. He was mesmerized, astounded, and filled with regret to the fact that because of his ways, he could never go back.

Now I know you all are like "Well it's the secret room, he never found it" no, this goes much deeper as we finally discover how Eggman found religion, and how it changed his life forever.

It was a Tuesday afternoon on Little Planet as the story goes...

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 3

Eggman finding religion

6L87040c.png

Clearly when he found this angel while re-working Wacky Workbench, in the present and future, Eggman has not once tried to destroy this statue for reconstructing purposes. Not because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't. This statue was more then just some "junk" as others would call it, it was the trivial thing that reminded Eggman of his civilization's religion back on his home planet Earth. He was mesmerized, astounded, and filled with regret to the fact that because of his ways, he could never go back.

Now I know you all are like "Well it's the secret room, he never found it" no, this goes much deeper as we finally discover how Eggman found religion, and how it changed his life forever.

Nah, he just replaced it with a statue of himself in the Bad Future and filled the ceiling with mines that will fall and maim/kill whoever desecrates his image tongue.png

scd-ww-point1img4.pngscd-ww-point1img6.png

Edited by Verte
  • Thumbs Up 1

Eggman finding religion

6L87040c.png

Clearly when he found this angel while re-working Wacky Workbench, in the present and future, Eggman has not once tried to destroy this statue for reconstructing purposes. Not because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't. This statue was more then just some "junk" as others would call it, it was the trivial thing that reminded Eggman of his civilization's religion back on his home planet Earth. He was mesmerized, astounded, and filled with regret to the fact that because of his ways, he could never go back.

Actually, Eggman destroys the Angel statue in the bad future of Wacky Workbench and replaces it with a statue of himself that throws bombs at you instead of rings. http://t3.gstatic.co...eyPG4VoUaanIB1l

EDIT: Verte beat me to it! Lol XD

Edited by SonikkuGenesis89

Nah, he just replaced it with a statue of himself in the Bad Future and filled the ceiling with mines that will fall and maim/kill whoever desecrates his image tongue.png

scd-ww-point1img4.pngscd-ww-point1img6.png

-Eventually Eggman became tired of his religion's so called "facts" and such, he knew better from within his heart, and while questioning his angel gods were forbidden, he threw it all away, and left his religion, destroying all remnants of it in the future, as to forget and try to never remember the horrors of what was not his religion, but himself.

Whenever you pressed up on the directional pad in Sonic Advance 2 the characters would do an animation. There was one I found weird and it was Cream's. She looks around a few times then pulls an ice cream out of nowhere and starts eating it while Cheese looks at her with concern.

Edited by Torcano Havoc

Can't find a screenshot (>:/), but the weird ghostly prisoner...things...in Sonic Adventure's "Red Mountain" stage. The fact that this is (presumably) inside Angel Island itself makes it even more mysterious...

The toilets on the Egg Carrier are one of the many strange inclusions of the whole stage, but something strikes me as far more interesting...

Yes, I'm talking about...

Eggman's fetish for the male form.

eggcarrierbusts.jpg

This is the best picture I could grab.

Please, please tell me why Eggman has a corridor decorated with male busts contorted in various positions in Hot Shelter. Yes, I am aware he is a romanticist and appreciates fine art which can be seen in many games, but seeing a hallway decorated with the male human form and only the male human torso on the way to the "Bad Taste Aquarium" strikes me as very peculiar and the amount borders on the obsessive...

And it also strikes me as Eggman being a lonely, lecherous scientist. You naughty cad.

Edited by Kintobor
  • Thumbs Up 9

SA1_TailsWorkshop.png

What's supposed to be behind that door on the upper level? It doesn't open in the game. Maybe it's Sonic's and Tails' living quarters? Or maybe, just maybe, it's supposed to be the house depicted in SatSR's opening. Though that would probably just be clutching at straws.

I mean it has a chimney (For the fireplace) and an observation area atop the dome (Where Sonic probably uses his telescope, also shown in SatSR's opening)

• Thumbs Up 7

They don't even look remotely human to me. :/

Oh, they are, but they are also just a little abstract in design. It's just a terrible grab off of a YouTube video which kind of explains why it's so hard to make out. If anyone wants to grab an in-game image for this thread, please do so.

Edited by Kintobor

Strangest thing...Hmm well lets see. Oh yeah i got it. Theres a glitch in SA1 where you can fly E102 into the waterfall and go down the river path and you can see the cave where tails has the Torando 2 and you can see a weird grey block thing at the bottom. Creepy yes. Wish i had a pic but its easy to do. Give it a try.

SA1_TailsWorkshop.png

What's supposed to be behind that door on the upper level? It doesn't open in the game. Maybe it's Sonic's and Tails' living quarters? Or maybe, just maybe, it's supposed to be the house depicted in SatSR's opening. Though that would probably just be clutching at straws.

I mean it has a chimney (For the fireplace) and an observation area atop the dome (Where Sonic probably uses his telescope, also shown in SatSR's opening)

Was it wrong of me to think that when I first saw this picture before your post, I thought this another look at Tails' bung-hole or something XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Was it wrong of me to think that when I first saw this picture before your post, I thought this another look at Tails' bung-hole or something XD

ಠ_ಠ

Yes.

Edited by Verte
  • Thumbs Up 4

No worries dude I thought that same thing~.

*cough* Anyway I always found it odd how overpowered Cheese is. What kind of special normal chao is he?