Awoo.

Want to know what's coming back to Nick? Just Figure it Out!

-Robin-

Call me when they revive Rugrats.

If that happens, it'll most likely be a sequel to All Grown Up, with the cast as teenagers.

Also, this is for the most part unrelated, but anyone remember Franklin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6h5-QCQIM

He also got a new CGI TV series known as Franklin and Friends. It's been out in Canada since last year, but it just recently premiered on Nick Jr in the US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqycKy6gyI

I figured it would kinda be OK to mention this here since this thread is about old Nickleodeon shows/cartoons getting revivals.

The only cartoon i'm looking into is the new season of courage the cowardly dog. If that rumor is even true. TMNT if it's good(which is a small chance) I'll look into.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, I sure don't remember this show, and I used to watch Nickelodeon all the time back in the day...

Bringing back Figure It Out sounds like a good thing, considering shows were so much better in the 90s. dry.png

I will have to check this out when it comes back on the air smile.png

YES! I did NOT see this coming! It was one of my favorite Nick shows because of how hilarious it ws.

Here is why it was funny.

That NEVER gets old! XD

Hopefully, the slime action is revived here, too.

• Thumbs Up 2

It won't be slime. It'll be shit, like the rest of "New" Nick's Live Action Shows. . . dry.png

(Sorry about my bitterness. "New" Nick just makes me feel sick to my stomache. The worst they can do now is ruin what seems to be a perfectly good 90's show.)

If that happens, it'll most likely be a sequel to All Grown Up, with the cast as teenagers.

All Grown Up (Rugrats TV movie) was amazingly awesome but the series itself wasn't as good as Rugrats. If they are going to revive All Grown Up instead of Rugrats I'll be very disappointed. Sure it will be great to see Tommy, Angelica, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Kimi and Susie again but Rugrats had something All Grown Up didn't. Imaginative adventures.

Also I missed the days when Angelica comes in and say "YOU DUMB BABIES!"

Edited by Ming Ming Love

It won't be slime. It'll be shit, like the rest of "New" Nick's Live Action Shows. . . dry.png

(Sorry about my bitterness. "New" Nick just makes me feel sick to my stomache. The worst they can do now is ruin what seems to be a perfectly good 90's show.)

Except it's not one of their "sitcom" type shows. It's a game show. You can't really compare it to i-Carly or what ever.

All Grown Up (Rugrats TV movie) was amazingly awesome but the series itself wasn't as good as Rugrats. If they are going to revive All Grown Up instead of Rugrats I'll be very disappointed. Sure it will be great to see Tommy, Angelica, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Kimi and Susie again but Rugrats had something All Grown Up didn't. Imaginative adventures.

Also I missed the days when Angelica comes in and say "YOU DUMB BABIES!"

All Grown Up was a terrible idea, and the show was terrible. This is when Nick started to suck.

Edited by Jay Rockman

WHOA no way, dude!

I will watch this... I am sorry, but I loved watching this while growing up. It was such a fun game show. Oh my god (how often do I say that, geez!)...... WOW I am watching this without fail... :P But I'm so used to not watching TV, I might not watch it. We'll see. And 40 episodes! Wow... what's next... Invader Zim being revived?!

To the people who are doing the "Hurrrrrrr i dun kno wat this is" posts. thought about just doing a wikipedia search on it?

Razor Wind, update your first post to include PBD's youtube video and a wikipedia entry so these newbies know what were talking about.

Edited by goku262002

Except it's not one of their "sitcom" type shows. It's a game show. You can't really compare it to i-Carly or what ever.

Its not just their sitcoms. Everything on Nick sucks these days (cept Avatar).

A Figure It Out revival? I'm sorry but, everytime Nick tries to revive an old show (Guts and All That), it ends up as being a pile of shit. I remember the show, but seriously, it won't be as good as it was back in the 90's. I quit watching Nick years ago due to how much it's going down in quality. And their current shows like iCarly and Spongebob really suck.

Now if they brought back Hey Arnold, I think it'll be the only time I'd ever cared about a revival. I mean, the show didn't even end on a high note and there was so many things that weren't even resolved. A good example of this is the cancelled Jungle Movie.

Sorry, but I'm giving this revival a pass. :/

Looking at Youtube videos, I think I prefer Britain's own 'equivalent' better (Get Your Own Back, unless a fellow Brit knows a better example).

If only they'd get some variety on Noel's House Party up and going again...

Edited by VEDJ-F

That came out of left field! I remember this show and used to love watching it as a kid! That's great that it's coming back and I hope it includes the slime again too.

Edited by Kevin