Awoo.

SSMB Header Images

Gavvie

Not at all sure who's responsible for the refreshing headers on the top of SSMB, but...it's March. Don't you think we could perhaps take the festive ones down now? :P

• Thumbs Up 4

Agreed. Weren't these supposed to change every month, anyways? Not that I mean to sound like I'm forcing anything, but...well, it's already been 3 months.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, Roarey Raccoon is the one who usually takes charge, and if you've kept track of his recent activity as to his recent topic, well...

Well, Roarey Raccoon is the one who usually takes charge, and if you've kept track of his recent activity as to his recent topic, well...

can't MODs not change a simple banner frequency?

can't MODs not change a simple banner frequency?

I am absolutely sure that Admins have more powers than mods, and that includes banners.

I could be wrong.

I'm not at all sure if you're 9 months early, or 3 months late XD

Anyway, yeah, I'm sure people are busy and stuff, I just didn't know if anybody had noticed or was able to change it, that's all :)

• Thumbs Up 3