Awoo.

Sonic 2 XBLA Worth It?

Tamaki Kawazoe <3

Well I got a 1600 point card but I spent it and only have 400 points left. I can't decide if I should wait for Sonic Unleashed DLC or spend it on geometry wars. I already got this game on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. But I want to know, is the online racing worth it? Does anyone play it?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tamaki Kawazoe <3

• Gatestormer

• Rusty Spy

• Kiljoy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, do you mean playing the two player mode online, or the single player game.

Though if my info is correct, wasn't the lock-on feature from S&K going to be available so you could play Knuckles in Sonic 2?

Edited by VirgoTheCougar

I just tryed an online game for the first time, I found someone, but it was really laggy, button presses were delayed and it made it impossible.

btw add me, my xbl is Seldom Seen Man

Edited by Kiljoy

If you've never experienced the full S3K before, or can't do it again, then I'd say yes because soon you'll be able to put Knuckles in Sonic 2 if you download Sonic and Knuckles when it's released.

I have it, and I enjoy it from time to time, it's a good port.

I also think it's more worth it than Unleashed's DLC, but only just :P

Edited by ENVY16

I'd say the Unleashed DLC is better than a game you already have but with online multiplayer. Think: Will you really play it that much?

I imagine Sonic 2's multiplayer is more fun with people in the room with you, plus only four zones is kinda lame (unless they beefed up the multiplayer on 360?).

Get either the Spagonia or Mazuri pack of Unleashed DLC IMO. The former if you want a tough challenge, the latter if not.

Sonic 2's online multiplayer is terrible. It's fine when you play as Sonic but f you play as Tails, the lag between the button press and the action is about a second. I can't believe they haven't fixed it.