Awoo.

Marvel Cinematic Multiverse | Official Thread For Movies and D+ Shows

Jacky

I really liked the, "Jarvis, never talk to me while I'm offscreen" gag for some reason. I don't know why.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Avengers Assemble is finally released on DVD/Blu Ray today for us Europe lot today.. with some 4Kids esc treatment due to a certian scene being digitally edited and a couple of extras being removed.

The scene when Loki stabs Coulson has been digitally censored . Coulson no longer has a spear through him.

The Directors Commentary is also removed. Disney's excuse for removing it was because Joss Whedon didn't record it on time.

This just screams a special edition being released in the future unedited and with all the extras. The version it should of been from the start. Bravo Disney UK, bravo..

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

Is it a 12A rating?

Even so, that is ridiculous.

It's rated 12. Which makes me wonder why it needed changing. This is the edit they did for the Germany theatrical release from what I researched. Now it applies to all of Europe.

Link to the edit is here. Spoilers obviously.

http://www.comicbook...s/news/?a=67399

I've resently heard from some source that the Sainsburys version has an extra bonus in their copies. Not sure if the edit still applies to that one but I assume it does.

Also I found out that not every country in Europe has the censored version. In a way I can understand the reason to edit the scene out due to the increrase of knife crime but still, sucks it's happened.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer

• 4 weeks later...

A certain someone is going to show up in the S.H.I.E.L.D live action tv show pilot.

His name is Phil.

I wonder if they're going explain how he's alive ... or does this take place before the avengers?

Edited by The Count

Dude if this does indeed take place after the movie, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say bringing him back on was Jeph Loeb's call.

396892_493966140619963_1413236416_n.jpg

With the release of marvel now the Gaurdians have undergone a change in design and I have to wonder if this means the characters wont stay closer to their original look like the teaser artwork above.

GuardiansOfTheGalaxy1cov_02.jpg

trailer for a trailer, why not? Still, unf.

Edited by Miss Atomic Bomb

I loved the first movie, but didn't like the second one. This one's gonna be a wild card for me.

First Iron Man 3 poster.

559508_10151204841472290_1436585271_n.jpg

Marvel at all those Iron Men. *Is punched for that pun*

Edited by Universal Username
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm actually curious whether or not Iron Man's Hulkbuster armor will make an appearance considering there was concept art of it in Marvel's Avengers Initiative app.

318027.jpeg

Would be awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks great, now let's just hope unlike the second one it actually focuses on telling a story about Tony instead of being an early trailer for The Avengers 2sleep.png