Awoo.

Marvel Cinematic Multiverse | Official Thread For Movies and D+ Shows

Jacky

They would be insane to re-boot it AGAIN, especially since it would have to be pretty much immediately after ASM2. Worst case scenario: they keep the continuity but replace the actors for some reason. Which would also suck. sleep.png

If they did sell it, that means Spiderman could be in the Avengers...?

If they did sell it, that means Spiderman could be in the Avengers...?

Technically...yes, he could.

Well, X-Men, Spider-Man and Fantastic Four share the same universe on the big screen. MCU is another universe, so I wouldn't be surprised. 

Well, X-Men, Spider-Man and Fantastic Four share the same universe on the big screen. MCU is another universe, so I wouldn't be surprised. 

Well not spider-man, but X-men and The Fantastic Four do.

Spider-man is forever alone guy.(sorry)

Well not spider-man, but X-men and The Fantastic Four do.

Spider-man is forever alone guy.(sorry)

Was about to edit my post about that. My mistake. D:

This'll be so confusing..

I'm really curious how will they handle Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch at Avengers 2. It's not like they can say they're Magneto's children, can they?

Nope. They can't even mention they're mutants either, I believe. Gonna be tough explaining their powers and why they have them.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Patriot is one of them. Marvel put an embargo on the character so no writers can't use him. They only do that for characters they have big plans for or characters they are about to kill.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite being TV, it is still Marvel related unless it deserves its own topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOsQh2zxEko&feature=youtu.be

Despite being TV, it is still Marvel related unless it deserves its own topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOsQh2zxEko&feature=youtu.be

I'll watch it, but I haven't watch P&F in about a year because it became rather stale. Hopefully this is good because something like this is a huge risk because it's an utter piss take if you think about it.

I don't know if this has ever been brought up here, but I'd just like to share a little tidbit I stumbled across a bit ago. You know that Iron Man 3 game for mobile? Well, take a look at that billboard across from the A.I.M one 43 seconds in (it's VERY easy to miss)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5icrqSV3SOo

Hello, that's the Oscorp logo. And not just ANY Oscorp logo, it's the exact one from Amazing Spider-Man (minus the word 'Industries'). Here's a side-by-side comparison:

OscorplogoIM3_zps058d0970.jpg

351488187.jpg

Maybe this means nothing. After all, the developer of the Iron Man 3 game also made the mobile version of Amazing Spider-Man. Perhaps they just grabbed a billboard from that game and stuck it in here as an easter egg. But given they were ready to put the Oscorp tower in the Avengers movie at one point, I like to think this could be pointing towards something bigger.

Probably not, but I can dream, can't I?

• 2 weeks later...

So, something interesting, appearently Vin Diesel may be joining the MCU family, but who is the question, but this quote from an earlier interview has me curious, and thinking

There’s an additional piece to the story that I mentioned last year and on the Screen Rant Underground podcast, but five years ago, Diesel told MTV in an interview why he hadn’t gotten involved in comic book movies. His main reason is that he was “holding out,” for a film where the protagonist is the villain from the Marvel universe, a role that no one had come to him yet at that point in time.

Could the role perhaps be Namor the Submariner, who is an anti-hero/hero, who Vin both has the build, and could proably pull off the personality of

Then again, he would make an interesting thanos, well what dfo you guys think?

Well that game also has Aldrich Killian's mind being inserted into MODOK.

So yeah.

Ha, I was just waiting for that to happen in the movie, and I never even played the game, I just had a similar idea mysel

• 2 weeks later...

Winter-Solider_810x443.jpg

Concept art.

Looks seriously rad, looks like Cap will get back in his WW2 suit? Awesome, it's the best outfit. 

In related Cap news, Marvel's got another One-Shot blu-ray short coming up, Agent Carter, with Haley Atwell reprising her role as, well duh, Agent Peggy Carter, Dominic Cooper returns as Howard Stark, takes place one year after Cap got frozen and MIA. Gonna be awesome.

n371.jpg

Edited by Black Mamba
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Additionly, we found out who is playing who in Guradians Of The Galaxy.

Djimon Hounsu as Koranth, Lee Pace as Ronan, Karen Gillan as Nebula and Beneicio Del Toro as the Collector.

Also, footage from Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Guardians Of The Galaxy was shown.

Man, I sure wish I could been there to see it.

Edited by Clark Kent

Well, that was fast! Ultron already? I knew they weren't planning to use Thanos on the second movie but I don't know if jumping to Ultron now is a good idea. I guess that he will be introduced on the Ant-Man movie?

Also, I hope that this doesn't involve time-travelling shenanigans like the recent comic event. 

So wait what happened to Thanos? Is he for Avengers 3 or something? Maybe they will both be in the movie..........