Jacky

Marvel Cinematic Universe | AVENGERS ENDGAME | APRIL 26th, 2019

5 minutes ago, Marcello said:

After the ending of Far From Home, I'm not sure how excited I am for the future of an MCU Spider-Man. I really didn't like how it ended.

Same honestly, but granted, I’m intrigued at least. If handled well, it could be an incredible shakeup of the mythos, potentially Civil War’s identity revealed plot line done correctly.

But they better not pull what they did with May where it seemed to be a huge deal when she discovered Peter’s identity, only for it to ultimately be resolved off screen. As much as I liked FFH, it frustrates the hell out of me that they didn’t bother to even touch how May felt about Peter performing super heroics in favour of a dumb Happy Hogan subplot.

Official sources?
Anyway, it's a safe bet the third movie will be a conclusive one dealing with the Sinister Six teased at the end of Homecoming and potentially ending with Peter's death. Sounds the ideal way for Marvel Studios to get the cake and eat it before the deal with Sony is over. And if the deal manages to continue or the rights fall back entirely on Disney for one reason or another, they can find an easy excuse to either bring him back to life or introduce Miles Morales.

Point being, right now MS is in a good position to handle the situation in multiple ways.

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I doubt watching the movie twice had any effect since Sony went back on their word and took him out after the fact.

Nah fam, it was all thanks to me. You guys own me a big thank you and a laaaarge bucket of pop-corn :P (I was joking back there, just as I am now).

Heard some new outlets say Sony bend the knee at the news that Feige is producing the next Star wars film.

But we will be back here in a few years. Heard the deal was for the conclusion of his triology and one more team up or in universe appearance

Predictably, the trailer isn’t doing much to excite me. It’s a bad start to Phase 4 IMO, not only is it a prequel set before the majority of the films in the series, which also little to no effect on the universe due to Endgame’s events, but it seems weird to start off what should be a fresh start after the Infinity Saga with a movie which is still pretty much directly tied to the Infinity Saga since it takes place during that time period.

I'm excited. Granted it's not the edge of my seat like infinity war or endgame. But I'm liking it. It's a giving that the only reason this movie is happening is because Yelena is going to be the next Black Widow. So it's a send off for Natasha and an origin story for Yelena.

Admittedly I originally  wasnt looking forward to this as much as the other phase 4 films, but this trailer has me hyped. As for when it takes place,  rumors state it's right after Civil War, which is strange choice.

New trailer for Wandavision:

Spoiler

So, Scarlet and Vision are now essentially trapped into a mystical version of the Truman Show (possibly created by Wanda herself)?

Also, cool to see the original costumes for both integrated in some fashion.