Awoo.

Marvel Cinematic Multiverse | Official Thread For Movies and D+ Shows

Jacky

[media=]

Oh God, I remember seeing that in the theatre, everyone was clapping and laughing at that. XP

Edited by Winston
  • Thumbs Up 6

I still can't over the fact that they made me give a huge damn about two characters I've NEVER cared for, they being The Hulk and Thor. I actually wouldn't mind seeing more movies of them if they are like they were in The Avengers.

In related news, this was easily the biggest LOL moment for me in the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBnzwKC8Kps

Edited by Snatcher2047

Great Winston now I'm going to have this tab open all day. I've been looking for that clip. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh God, I remember seeing that in the theatre, everyone was clapping and laughing at that. XP

Edited by Speederino

It's worth the price of admission just for this scene. Easily one of my favorite parts of the movie.

Just saw it today for the fourth time in eight days, and I haven't regretted it a single time. But I think I'll take a break for a while. It's a fan-fucking-tastic movie, it's just that my brain can't contain such heavy doses of concentrated awesome. Not to mention the headaches. Why oh why does everyone I know insist on seeing it in 3D?

Also, I've been keeping this song on repeat.

For your epic main theme, I raise you this:

Edited by Chaos Warp

540366_365692083496870_268330443233035_987282_72830711_n.jpg

Also, saw the movie on Sunday. Definitely one of the best films I've ever seen. Hulk stole the show for me.

• Thumbs Up 7

• 1 month later...

Gonna go ahead and bump this topic, for some news about the MCU: PHASE DEUX. Infact, could a mod like change this topic's name to something like "Marvel Cinematic Universe OT" plz?

IM3 footage was shown at SDCC, was totally rad apparently,

We begin in Stark's lab. He's talking to "dummy" and his suits of armor, telling them he's about to introduce them to their badass baby brother. He asks Dummy to play some seasonal music and he turns on a techno version of Jingle Bells. Stark stands, posing and flexing. Suddenly a piece of armor shoots across the room. One by one, his armor form, flying at him as he wills it to. One hits his crotch, through, and he doubles over. Another slams into his back and he falls, but jet-propels himself back up.

The last piece is the faceplate and, as it comes at him, he flips, propeling himself off the crowd with one hand upside down while the mask comes on. We see another scene with Favreau as Happy talking to Stark through a video chat. "You can't talk to me like that," he tells Stark good humoredly, "I don't work for you anymore.""That's because you quit!" says Stark. He says he can't deal with Stark being off with the Superfriends these days. We see a bunch of footage -- Guy Pearce's character -- The Iron Patriot armor.

"Some people call me a terrorist," says a voice (I don't think it's Kingsley) "I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: There is no such thing as heroes." We see a bunch of helicopters firing on Stark's house, blowing it off the edge of the cliff. Inside, every suit of armor is destroyed. Iron Man falls into the ocean as wreckage comes down on top of him. Cut to Ben Kingsley as The Mandarin. It's the costume from the comic almost exactly. The footage ends and they're even calling him the Mandarin now. Mandarin is wearing at least four rings

Ant-Man test footage was also shown, directed by Edgar Wright, sounded neat.

they also confirmed Thor 2 and Cap 2's titles.

THOR: The Dark World - 11-8-13

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 4-4-14 (fawk yes, we Winter Soldier now)

they also confirmed GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY for 8-1-14, showed off some concept art, excited about this one, Cosmic Marvel, p kool, and the Guardians are awesome, talking gun-toting alien raccoon, and giant tree-man, what's not to love. This movie will also introduce Thanos, and lead in to Avengers 2: Electric Boogaloo.

396892_493966140619963_1413236416_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

While that does look cool I must say I'm disappointed by the lack of Cosmic power wielding super heroes, such as Phyla-Vell or Adam Worlock especially since he's in possession of one of the much saught after soul gems.

How can Captain America have a second installment when everything that was about him was 70 years ago?

I just can't imagine him going solo.

^ I'd love to see MODOK appear in the next Captain America. I'm curious to see how they would handle his design. Would they use an actual actor's face I wonder?

Well, since it'll have Rocket Raccoon, I guess he'll be all CG, maybe with realistic fur shading, like the kind Rare does.

• 3 weeks later...

Waiting for Sony to eventually stop being assholes and allow Spider-man to be in the Avengers.

• Thumbs Up 3

Eughhhhh, I'd rather the version of Spider-Man we have running around right now stay out of anything in Marvel's cinematic universe.

Waiting for Sony to eventually stop being assholes and allow Spider-man to be in the Avengers.

As much as I'd like for this to happen, Spidey is one of Sony's biggest money makers so I doubt they'll be giving him up to the mouse anytime soon.

And I'm also wondering if that Fantastic Four reboot will be part of the universe as well.

Edited by Dark Energon Johnny

Well this piece of interesting news slipped me by unnoticed.

Apparently Marvel are negotiating the rights to Daredevil since Fox's licensing period is running out due to the new movie taking it's sweet time entering production. The deal that Marvel are proposing now is that Fox can keep Daredevil, but in exchange they want Galactus and Silver Surfer.

Well now.

I seriously feel like I'm the only one who hopes they never do this. I far prefer Amazing Spider-Man over Marvel's movies.

Yes, I enjoyed it more than the Avengers. No, I don't particularly feel like opening that can of worms because I know I'm the only person on the planet who thinks that.

http://www.bleedingc...ng-to-work-him/

So Joss Whedon is not only gonna do Avengers 2 but he's also going to to be creatively supervising the next phase of Marvel movies.

I can't wait for these new movies coming upbiggrin.png His involvement in Captain America did wonders with that movie.

Now i'm just hoping that we get an Iron Man sequel that actually does something with its characters besides advertising Avengers 2sleep.png

Also, OK Dissident we get it, Marvel's movies are the worst thing ever since Sonic 06, stop ruining our fundry.png

Edited by pppp

Not sure why people are so against the idea of SM joining the extended Marvel Universe, especially if it means we get to see a twisted father-son dynamic between Spider Man and Nick Fury ala Ultimate Spider Man comic.

Man that series is so good.smile.png

Not sure why people are so against the idea of SM joining the extended Marvel Universe, especially if it means we get to see a twisted father-son dynamic between Spider Man and Nick Fury ala Ultimate Spider Man comic.

Mostly because Peter in the reboot is such a far cry from the Marvel Studios mentality of adaptations and is a complete mess of a sypher that not only contradicts his own character but would bring way too much pointless baggage to the cinematic universe.

The ASM film series was made with the intent of being an origin-altering line of movies as part of it's own massive franchise rather than a subseries that's just basically extended two-hour trailers for a bigger movie. Setting aside the fact that having a terrible version of the character put into a solidly defined streak of movies would really stick out like a sore thumb, any crossover deal for this kind of megaton just doesn't work unless every single movie is crafted with enough perspective from executives and directors so that none of the movies or characters are out of place within their own universe. Shoehorning in Spider-Man at this point wouldn't really be real fanservice; it'd be a pointless commercial cash-in.

• Thumbs Up 3