Awoo.

R.I.P Edd Gould

VO.SUPER

After reading the cancer topic, I feel even worse for poor Edd. It's like science slapped him right in the face before he died.

I heard the news on a journal on DA.

I've never read or seen anything having to do with Edds world, but I have heard of it and its popularity, so once I found out who Edd Gould was, It still came as a surprise. Damn... He was only two years older than me...

R.I.P. Edd...

• Thumbs Up 1

R.I.P. Edd

My friend introduced me to the cartoons and I thought they were hilarious, it's a shame to see a talent go before his time, especially since it wasn't a choice of his own (i.e. drugs, narcotics, etc.)

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been a fan of Eddworld for, God, years. Edd's personality is so pumped into his work and everything he does that following his cartoons and art is like getting to know him personally, which makes this so much harder. I feel like I've lost a friend, and I feel very weird right now. Trying to get my mind off of it, but I can't look at any of his cartoons without feeling hopeless.

Rest in peace, Edd. Thanks for all the laughs.

Edited by A Match in Oil Ocean Zone
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just watched a couple of his cartoons after my last post.

Man, I was laughing my ass off throughout them... I'm feeling bad that I didn't watch them sooner. It's such a sad day when a such a talented, dedicated young man leaves us.

Edited by Wayward Vagabond
  • Thumbs Up 1

I never heard of this talented young man until now. He battled cancer for 6 years? Man, did he put up a fight....sadly it got the best of him. It's a real shame to see someone pass away so young. sad.png May his legacy live on for many years to come.

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh wow, I do remember seeing a few of those videos on Youtube. I didn't even know he had cancer. Terrible news, especially when the guy was barely older than me. 24 is way too young to die.

Edited by Speederino
  • Thumbs Up 1

I haven't seen his animations, but to see someone so passionate about the work he did, it's just very sad to see someone like that go. Seemed like a really fantastic guy, but his spirit will surely go on strong.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Thought it would be appropriate to bump this.

Space Face Part 1, the latest Eddsworld toon, as well as Edd's last piece of work, has been released. While Eddsworld will keep on spinning, you all might be able to notice a few differences, seeing that Gould died while this was in the making.

Hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

I've never even heard of this before but it's always sad when someone so young dies, especially from cancer. RIP Edd... <=(

Maybe I should give Eddsworld a go.

Edited by Gabz Girl

I'm not familiar with Eddsworld but, it's always a tragedy when someone so young dies from cancer (or even gets it), due to it being mainly a disease you shouldn't have to worry about until you're very old.

• Thumbs Up 1