Awoo.

New SSMB Rules - You better read them.

Roarey Raccoon

Very well. I shall find a few things for you. You might want to make in forum rules a bit more clear. I already have a locked topic and no where does it say its not allowed.

There is a example of what not to do with the topics but so I created more of a purpose as I was always curious on thoughts on both sides of what people think but nothing saying it's not allowed.

When you make rules it's important to make a balance; it would be a chore to read rules if they contained a huge list of every little prohibited topic. Lurk more, test the waters and you'll get a feel for what is and isn't allowed. Also check pinned topics in the forums. Either way, you know SA3 topics aren't allowed now, don't you? XP

Well now I do, but flat out saying in the pinned topics they are not allowed will save trouble. I thought it meant not to be stupid and kiddish about them, I didn't know it meant they are not allowed period.

But enough of that, no need to take over this place with our conversation.

Edited by TheResearcher

From what I heard the staff themself break the rules, The staff themself are cuss happy jerks that some think want this site to die out. At first I thought it was them trolling here so I didn't pay attention but then more people started saying the same thing so I gave up the chance to be here using my normal name just to research this and boy do I hope they are wrong.

Ahahaha sometimes I want to get a tattoo saying stuff like this. Or at least make a screen cap dress XD

Also I wanted to say Roarey did bring up a good point that I kind of want to stress right now. We have usually have pinned topics in each section clarifying or expanding upon rules either due to conditional circumstances (like something has just become a problem recently during a particularly chaotic period) or just because it's the best place to put it. As it's posted for everyone to see, we reserve the right to assume everyone has read it (just like the rules page), and tailor our actions accordingly. Member feedback especially is an important place to check that people would probably skim over until they have a problem of their own.

So please please please read the pinned topics, and if you're still unsure about something you can always either PM a staff member, bring it up in the pinned topic or make a topic about it in member feedback yourself. Of course the other way to learn is just by observing the boards, and like Roarey said testing the waters yourself. We usually don't punish people for having to get their topics locked, unless there seemed to be circumstances where they've obviously done so to break the rules.

I have one question here: Do I need tell the staff if I have someone make an account within' the same IP address? Many users will have the Same IP address if they sign up here, like if it's a friend of mine and we lived in the same house.

Edited by Manic the Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have one question here: Do I need tell the staff if I have someone make an account within' the same IP address? Many users will have the Same IP address if they sign up here, like if it's a friend of mine and we lived in the same house.

It would help to let the staff know about this, yes, to prevent us assuming you have a dual account and banning it XP.

It would help to let the staff know about this, yes, to prevent us assuming you have a dual account and banning it XP.

Okay I'll keep it in mind So I'll alert the staff know this is a friend who's gonna use my iP address.