Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

No-one owns a Vita, so if they expect people to take advantage of crossplay they'll have to bundle it with the PS4, which will never happen.

They're using some kind of cloud streaming to make consoles backward compatible.

ie PS4 can play [ps3 can play 2 can play 1 or some shit or even ps3 games on your phone, etc. 

Originality. Sony's not too good at it.

Well, Dark Souls'ing the entire system is kind of original, then they soiled it by stealing the Wii U's idea and not getting it.

PS3 backwards compatability more or less not happening.

No-one owns a Vita, so if they expect people to take advantage of crossplay they'll have to bundle it with the PS4, which will never happen.

Oh shut up. Yes people do.

It's just a PS3 logo with a 4 instead.

There's two versions of the PS3 logo though. Spiderman logo? Or current logo? And what does the four look like?

I'm a fan of logos, sorry. :U *points to CLG Wiki plugin in signature*

Already better than Wii U.   Come at me.
Nah. Console Wars arguments suck, don'cha know?
  • Thumbs Up 9

2 million people worldwide =/= no one

the vita has gotten piss-poor sales, but still.

There's two versions of the PS3 logo though. Spiderman logo? Or current logo? And what does the four look like?

I'm a fan of logos, sorry. :U *points to CLG Wiki plugin in signature*

It looks exactly like you're imagining. The PS with a 4 at the end.

Well, Dark Souls'ing the entire system is kind of original, then they soiled it by stealing the Wii U's idea and not getting it.

Remote play was on PSP nigga

• Thumbs Up 7

So far the only thing that seems useful to me personally is the ability to play shit you download as it's downloading. All the social/online capabilities are lost on me because I'm such a fucking loner gamer that's too lazy for online play.

Remote play was on PSP nigga

But once again, not an actual selling point they feel strongly about. When you're asking someone to buy another system to access remote play, that's not getting it. Nintendo was the one who actually made it a central feature by providing the standard controller with such an ability. No extra charge.

Also, PSP Remote play kind of sucked but...I guess yeah, they did it first; though very poorly.

Edited by Wreck-It Ralph