Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

So any of you lucky ones got beta access for PS Now?

R88k9Ys.jpg

Almost 25 years later, still relevant.

BTW, Transistor will be up on the store within the next 24 hours and costs $19 *hint hint*

• Thumbs Up 4

So any of you lucky ones got beta access for PS Now?

I did, but only for PS3. 

R88k9Ys.jpg

Almost 25 years later, still relevant.

BTW, Transistor will be up on the store within the next 24 hours and costs $19 *hint hint*

Already playing it, pal. :)

Next 24 hours? Shouldn't it be out today? I've been refreshing the PSN store online for hours now...I want to play this game so badly.

Next 24 hours? Shouldn't it be out today? I've been refreshing the PSN store online for hours now...I want to play this game so badly.

EU store updates late wednesdays

Already playing it, pal. smile.png

fak u 'murrica igbKWyn.gif

actually i won't be playing it for a long time since it's back to finals month and I do intend to

ace pass everything

FML.

I pre-ordered, so I got the download button available to me early. Just about an hour ago, really.

I pre-ordered, so I got the download button available to me early. Just about an hour ago, really.

Guess that's the US store only because there is NOTHING related to the game on the UK store.

EU store updates late wednesdays

So we're basically getting it on the 21st on PS4...even though it was meant to release today worldwide. Fantastic.

I had a look at Transistor (because strangely I never heard of it, until now when the publicity of it is peaking) and it looks absolutely fantastic. The gameplay looks awesome, the art design is crisp...I can see why it's getting a lot of attention.

Once my exams finish, I will head to the PS Store and purchase this. Can't play it immediately after downloading though as I got inFamous: SS, LEGO Movie (PS4), Lightning Returns and Contrast on my backlog. 

No. Wii U is profiting off of each sold unit now. PS4 just got there faster.

Ah, okay. Thanks.

So, lets talk about this for a moment:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/harmonix/amplitude

Amplitude (created by Harmonix, who made Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Dance Central) was a PS2 game back in the early 2000's that was essentially a multi-track Guitar Hero involving power-ups and multiple instruments. It was far more engaging in my opinion, and it came with a diverse tracklist spanning multiple genres to boot. If it can secure its funding target of $775,000 on Kickstarter, there will be a reboot of the franchise headed to PS3 and PS4. There's 28 hours left in the campaign, and they've nearly hit their goal. 

0acb4b49d3d3799664319ab35d579b93_large.j

It's a fantastic game. I spent the better of two summers in my childhood playing this game nonstop (between camps/etc), and don't regret a moment of it. If you enjoyed Guitar Hero or Rock Band, do consider checking it out; Rock Band Blitz was essentially a spiritual sequel to it, I hear.

So, lets talk about this for a moment:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/harmonix/amplitude

Amplitude (created by Harmonix, who made Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Dance Central) was a PS2 game back in the early 2000's that was essentially a multi-track Guitar Hero involving power-ups and multiple instruments. It was far more engaging in my opinion, and it came with a diverse tracklist spanning multiple genres to boot. If it can secure its funding target of $775,000 on Kickstarter, there will be a reboot of the franchise headed to PS3 and PS4. There's 28 hours left in the campaign, and they've nearly hit their goal. 

0acb4b49d3d3799664319ab35d579b93_large.j

It's a fantastic game. I spent the better of two summers in my childhood playing this game nonstop (between camps/etc), and don't regret a moment of it. If you enjoyed Guitar Hero or Rock Band, do consider checking it out; Rock Band Blitz was essentially a spiritual sequel to it, I hear.

I pledged $35 yesterday. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Annddd... Funded! Words can't describe how pumped I am--- Oh, what the fuck. People are unbacking. They can do that?! Dear god NO. :(

• Thumbs Up 1

Well the project has definitely reached its target. So as long a bunch of people don't back out, this game is coming out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sony really needs games at E3 to win my love back. My ps4 has more dust on it than my ps3. Only worthwhile games were outlast and a rayman legends port.

Sony really needs games at E3 to win my love back. My ps4 has more dust on it than my ps3. Only worthwhile games were outlast and a rayman legends port.

Transistor's really fun. I'm playing it right now.

I may check it out. I enjoyed the trailer last year. Just that I had high hopes something big would be out by now. Even with e3 in 2 weeks, most the games shown will not be out for at least another year.

May as well drop this here: http://www.stealthybox.com/june-brings-changes-new-games-ps-instant-game-collection/

Starting next month, Sony is going to be dedicated to bringing at least two games to the Instant Game Collection for each PlayStation console. That means two PlayStation 4 games, two PlayStation 3 games, and two PlayStation Vita games. In addition, Sony realizes how excited PlayStation Plus members are to download the newest free games each month, so starting in July all new Instant Game Collection titles will be available on the first Tuesday of the month. No more waiting until a certain week to download that PS3 or Vita title you’ve been dying to try; they’ll be immediately available at the start of the month! This also means subscribers will have a better idea of when titles will be cycling in and out of the Instant Game Collection. A win/win if you ask us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nid0iExbgcw

Also coming to PS3.

All DLC is bundled in on the disk.

Is it any good?

So sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this since its more of a PS3 problem (I think?) but for some reason whenever I try to go on the Playstation store it says that its undergoing maintenance. This has been going on for almost two weeks and from a couple of observations its only doing this to me and there actually is no maintenance (my cousin says his works just fine) and I'm kind of worried that this might be permanent, so does anybody have any idea of how to fix this or what I should do to fix it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nid0iExbgcw

Also coming to PS3.

All DLC is bundled in on the disk.

Is it any good?

It's mediocre at best from what I hear and there's STILL microtransactions.

So sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this since its more of a PS3 problem (I think?) but for some reason whenever I try to go on the Playstation store it says that its undergoing maintenance. This has been going on for almost two weeks and from a couple of observations its only doing this to me and there actually is no maintenance (my cousin says his works just fine) and I'm kind of worried that this might be permanent, so does anybody have any idea of how to fix this or what I should do to fix it?

It could be a cache/DNS error, reset your router or cable modem. Alternatively it could be corrupt data, press triangle on the PSN Store icon, delete it then reinstall. I'd do both just in case.