Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

A NEW but very short look at Project Beast's gameplay. Yep, Demon Souls 2 basically. Dunno if or when they'll take it off so be quick.

@Dobkera Oh thanks I'll try that then.

Edit: Oh but where would I go to reinstall it? Would I just go  on the system's memory or is there another place to download it from?

Edit 2: nevermind thanks for the help man, its working again.

Crash Bandi-*shot*

Maybe TLoU 2? I dunno, with the extreme success of the first I wouldn't put it past them to jump right into a sequel.

“We definitely have another project on the scale of Uncharted in very early pre-production stages,”

Hmm, well TLOU was a massive success so I think a sequel is very likely at some stage, but not yet. My guess it will be a brand new IP.

A Last of Us sequel/successor would be great, but

White Guy with a Gun Simulator 2014

It'll probably be this instead.

• Thumbs Up 3

PS4 exclusive Without Memory coming in 2016.

A psychological thriller is coming exclusively to PlayStation 4. If you enjoyed Heavy Rain and BEYOND Two Souls you’ll want to pay attention.

*Pays Attention*

Without Memory is a third-person “interactive movie” that stars Anna, a girl who wakes up in a forest with no memory whatsoever. From there, survival takes center-stage--players will guide Anna through a series of puzzles, quick-time events, and meaningful, game-altering choices in an effort to stay alive and unravel the story’s secrets.

Stealth will play an important role in gameplay. Same goes for the DualShock 4’s touchpad, used to choose dialogue responses and (presumably) to navigate quick-time events. Players can also listen to Anna’s thoughts at any time.

without%20memory%20anna%20concept.png

The studio’s website is written in Russian; here’s a Google translation of the game’s summary:

Without Memory “is the story of how one moment can change the life of an ordinary girl who was no different from other people. Anna suddenly wakes up in the woods and realizes that [she] just does not remember anything. She knows no address, no information about [herself], and [is] very frightened. Any actions . . . directly affect the storyline and the state of the protagonist.

You have to survive in harsh conditions [and] make difficult decisions for which [you] will have to bear responsibility. And finally - [find] the truth. Before our eyes, Anna will grow and develop. She learns to trust or to detect lies. The player's actions will depend on the attitude of all the other characters.”

pic_8.png pic_1.png pic_6.png pic_3.png pic_2.png pic_5.png pic_4.png pic_11.png pic_10.png pic_9.png pic_12.png pic_13.png pic_14.png pic_15.png pic_16.png

Being a massive fan of Beyond Two Souls I am definitely looking forward to this new game.

I don't see much point in creating a new topic for this game yet. Let me know if you think I should.

Media Molecule ain't coming to E3 because they have nothing to show...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/06/03/sony-exclusive-studio-media-molecule-not-showing-ps4-game-at-e3?abthid=538e30b6102436f30e000029

That's a huge shame really. Since they're an European company though, they MIGHT have something to show at Gamescom.

Well, if you have nothing to show, then there's no point in going.

"Hello! We have nothing to show you! Bye!"

• Thumbs Up 4

I could totally see SEGA doing that.

Anyway, who else thinks that there might be a price cut in response to Microsoft's price cut on the Xbox One? I mean, they are both now the exact same price, and Microsoft seems to have more exclusives lined up for this fall. They're going to have to do something to combat that.

So is E3 2014 basically "Look at all these cool games with release dates TBA!"?

Anyway, who else thinks that there might be a price cut in response to Microsoft's price cut on the Xbox One? I mean, they are both now the exact same price, and Microsoft seems to have more exclusives lined up for this fall. They're going to have to do something to combat that.

They did a Price cut? Sony you know you can't afford that, right?.

Don't remember if it was E3, but didn't Square do basically that last year?

Don't remember if it was E3, but didn't Square do basically that last year?

They did it at the PS4 reveal event. They just came and showed that old Luminous engine demo again and said "please be excited for E3" ...they DID deliver though.

• Thumbs Up 1

cdtl3nbecbni.jpg

• Thumbs Up 9

They did a Price cut? Sony you know you can't afford that, right?.

Oh nom what I meant was Microsoft actually made a Kinectless XB1 bundle to match the PS4 in price. This is a problem now because Sony can't use their current price as a selling point with much succession. The PS4 is more powerful, but will the average everyday person care about that? And the TV features of the XB1 might be another selling point to some.

So Sony really need to act on this. They are so ready profiting from PS4 hardware at full price, I doubt that they won't still profit at a cut price.

Oh nom what I meant was Microsoft actually made a Kinectless XB1 bundle to match the PS4 in price. This is a problem now because Sony can't use their current price as a selling point with much succession. The PS4 is more powerful, but will the average everyday person care about that? And the TV features of the XB1 might be another selling point to some.

So Sony really need to act on this. They are so ready profiting from PS4 hardware at full price, I doubt that they won't still profit at a cut price.

Why lower the price when they're still curb-stomping the competition and breaking records? The price will drop when things slow down for them.

Why lower the price when they're still curb-stomping the competition and breaking records?

So I can save some money of course. That's what is/should be really important to Sony. Me.

Why lower the price when they're still curb-stomping the competition and breaking records? The price will drop when things slow down for them.

The problem is that Xbox One is getting more exclusives this year. That and the identical price might sway people to get an Xbox One or just not bother until later. Of course, this might not be the case after all, and the PS4 might continue to break records. It's just that Microsoft aren't that far behind them, and Sony can't afford to make too many mistakes.

The problem is that Xbox One is getting more exclusives this year. That and the identical price might sway people to get an Xbox One or just not bother until later. Of course, this might not be the case after all, and the PS4 might continue to break records. It's just that Microsoft aren't that far behind them, and Sony can't afford to make too many mistakes.

They've got a pretty huge lead worldwide and a substantial one in the US - they've got quite a bit of time to react, really. I think you're jumping the gun a bit.

PS4 just got one hell of a console exclusive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tff9eN7XAI

Coming to the PS4, using the same free to play model as the PC version.

That game is fucking outrageous. The guy pretending his gun is a male genitalia, the almost naked women, the blood. It feels really juvenile...

...I'm definitely playing it when I get my PS4.