Awoo.

PlayStation 4 Discussion

Detective Shadzter

Anyone with the PS4 version of Dead Nation like to do some co-op, currently trying to find users online and not having much luck, I can do it solo/local 2nd joypad but would rather do it with a real person.

Anyone with the PS4 version of Dead Nation like to do some co-op, currently trying to find users online and not having much luck, I can do it solo/local 2nd joypad but would rather do it with a real person.

I can't play right now due to SSMB Game Night although I'll play later on.

Great, PM me with your ID/when you can and I'll get back to you.

Might be a bit too busy from sunday-wednesday next week but I will find some time afterwards.

This PS4's game's title is 65 words long.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/05/12/this-game-has-a-65-word-long-title

summertimehighschoolcover-1jpg-7667b3.jp

It's called:

Summertime High School. A Young Man’s Notes – How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life.

All I can say is...well done. Well done.

MIj6o.gif

This PS4's game's title is 65 words long.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/05/12/this-game-has-a-65-word-long-title

summertimehighschoolcover-1jpg-7667b3.jp

It's called:

Summertime High School. A Young Man’s Notes – How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life.

All I can say is...well done. Well done.

MIj6o.gif

woah

Thank god there are commas in the title, I would had nearly fainted from saying the ENTIRE title.

And here I was thinking that Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed was a mouthful. I stand corrected, this takes the cake.

It's easy for Japanese games to have long names since in the end they'll just make a nickname from bits and bobs. Remember Oreimo

plus look at the spine- the game's probably just named Summertime High School and the remainder is a subtitle

I was thinking the same as KKM. Pretty sure Summertime High School is the title and the rest is subtitled stuff. XD It's like when people talk about He-Man or Avatar, they don't usually mention Masters of the Universe and The Last Airbender. Except the movies for reason...

Anyway, it's just another typical animu high school game. Bleh. 8I

Probably 'Summertime High School - A Young Man's Notes'.  Actually, it starts off with Summer Color High School; summertime may be a colloquial meaning but it doesn't turn up in my dictionary or the translation site I usually use with that pair of kanji.  So a subtitle (after the star) and a sub-subtitle (after the dash).

Ridiculously long titles are like the popular trend with light novels and anime aimed at teenage otaku these days.

They're being done to give products an "ironic" humor appeal, I guess.

The TowerFall expansion, Dark World, is being released on the PlayStation 4 in the next few hours!

Here's the PSN Store link to the main game, TowerFall Ascension: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/towerfall-ascension/cid=UP2120-CUSA00466_00-0000TOWERFALLPS4

Definitely worth picking up, even more so once the expansion comes out with the improved singleplayer content.

For Playstation Now UK Beta Users, the games have been updated and there's some brilliant ones this time.

For Playstation Now UK Beta Users, the games have been updated and there's some brilliant ones this time.

Yep. Uncharted 3, Ratchet & Clank: Nexus, Mirror's Edge, LEGO Batman 2 and Just Cause 2 are the pick of the bunch for me.

Looking forward to playing Ratchet & Clank: Nexus. I love the original PS2 trilogy and I've never played any of the other R&C games.

Yep, Uncharted 3, Ratchet & Clank: Nexus, Mirror's Edge, LEGO Batman 2 and Just Cause 2 are the pick of the bunch for me.

Looking forward to playing Ratchet & Clank: Nexus. I love the original PS2 trilogy and I've never played any of the other R&C games.

Nexus is a brilliant taste of the Future series, but I recommend trying to find Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time. A Crack in Time especially is amazing.

IMPORTANT: INFAMOUS 2 IS ALSO ON IT. RUN A CONNECTION TEST AND WHEN IT SUCCEEDS, HIT SEE GAMES. IT'LL BRING YOU TO A LIST OF GAMES, INCLUDING ONES NOT SHOWN IN THE ALL GAMES LIST, INCLUDING INFAMOUS 2

Nexus is a brilliant taste of the Future series, but I recommend trying to find Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time. A Crack in Time especially is amazing.

IMPORTANT: INFAMOUS 2 IS ALSO ON IT. RUN A CONNECTION TEST AND WHEN IT SUCCEEDS, HIT SEE GAMES. IT'LL BRING YOU TO A LIST OF GAMES, INCLUDING ONES NOT SHOWN IN THE ALL GAMES LIST, INCLUDING INFAMOUS 2

Forgot to mention inFAMOUS 2!

Haha, yeah I already did the connection test to see if there were any extra games.

Still no Sonic games though  :(

It's a shame but I'm still extremely happen with inFamous 2, Uncharted 3, Lego Batman 2, Ratchet, and others.

It's a shame but I'm still extremely happy with inFamous 2, Uncharted 3, Lego Batman 2, Ratchet, and others.

Agreed. Feels like the best batch of games they've released on the beta so far. 

I'm hoping they'll release Arkham Asylum and Origins soon.

Next update will probably be in two weeks.

Would love for all three games to be released on Now to celebrate Arkham Knight coming in June.

Ah shit. Forgot to grab beyond 2 souls when I had the chance, been itching to try it out...

Ok this list is..... well the recently added menu doesn't have much that excites me too much, most of the games on it have been PS+ games in the past...

Anyway recommendations are as follows.

XCom <--- Incredibly hard and long platinum trophy, but definitely worth 1 playthrough or two.

Uncharted 3,

Enslaved <--- Highly recommended, but Uncharted 3 is a better game.

Metro Last Light, 

Shadow of the colossus. <---- probably my joint favourite game of all time.

Ah shit. Forgot to grab beyond 2 souls when I had the chance, been itching to try it out...

Ok this list is..... well the recently added menu doesn't have much that excites me too much, most of the games on it have been PS+ games in the past...

Anyway recommendations are as follows.

XCom

Uncharted 3,

Enslaved <--- Highly recommended, but Uncharted 3 is a better game.

Metro Last Light, 

Shadow of the colossus. <---- probably my joint favourite game of all time.

As I've mentioned, there's more games found in the connection test list as well.

Yeah I've looked, nothing really interests me at all.

Most of the must play games have been PS+ games that I've already played.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...