Awoo.

WEB SITE: Concept: "Mobius"

Ryan Brown

(If this is the wrong place for this topic, get rid of it.)

You guys may or may not be aware of my Sonic site, Concept: "Mobius". Well, we are still working on stuff and we still need help.

I'll go over what we're working on and what we're looking for:

Game Relations: We plan on doing new ones and updating the ones we have. They'll all be done with screenshots for the corresponding game. We'll need one or two more reviewers and someone who can take screenshots of the newer games.

REAL Character Profiles: Since quite a few people have requested it (to the point of annoyance, I might add <_< ), we'll be expanding the profile roster to include characters who are either dead, nonplayable and/or are otherwise unimportant to the cast. We'll be needing art for these guys, of course. Professor J has been kind enough to contribute with a few, though. ^_^

Plothole Speculation: This section is old as dirt and needs updating big time. There have been a few that have been filled, some that still need to be touched upon and a bunch of new ones to look at. We'll be needing a few people to help with this one.

Science of Sonic: I imagine this is one of the least looked at sections of the site, but I'd still like to keep it, regardless of how farfetched the goal and concepts may be. We'll need some really bright minds for this.

Historical Editorials: This is Roareye Black's section and his alone. He could use some help, of course, but I'm not replacing him.

World of Sonic: Ah yes, the biggest project the site has. We'll be needing plenty of talent. Artists who are creative and detailed and can craft the scenery needed.

That's it for the time being. Let me know if you're interested and have truly the time, resources and ability to put into this site. Don't ask to join if you're unsure of your skills or availability.

Edited by Ryan Brown

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan Brown

• Urtheart

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate, but advertising your website (or positions for) needs to be done in your signature as websites are not considered an artistic form (rather maybe its content, but not the website itself).

So this topic will be locked.