Awoo.

Jaleel White accused of abuse

SpeedKeed

Well, this article says that these allegations actually surfaced two years ago, probably during the time of the initial incident if true, but I do agree on the timing being way too convenient.

Is it wrong to suggest that this is a publicity stunt on behalf of the ex-wife?

Probably not. It sounds like a load of bullcrap to me, too.

Oh no. its black African-American drama! Its like the Kobe Bryant Divorce dilemma. I hope this does not escalate to a TMZ/ET/Extra type of situation.

Edited by novelty

That'd suck if it is true. Loved when he played Sonic and Urkel. Miss the 90's. Anyway that would suck if its true, especially whens hes on dancing with the stars. Not sure what will happen if it is true.

In other words...Did i do that...

If this isn't some kind of sick publicity stunt, I don't know what is. Seriously, I highly doubt any of her accusations are true, considering the timing is way too convenient.

No, not at all. This seems very suspect considering the timing of it all and the fact that she doesn't want to press charges. Why would you put these accusations out there publicly yet you don't want to pursue any kind of legal action? What is the point or the benefit of doing so? Something's not adding up.

I hope these accusations aren't true. But either way I hope that the truth will come to light.

I hope it's not true.

Especially when making a whole new topic, in the future, try putting more effort and content into it, for example do a brief summary in your own words and enlighten us so we are not required to click a link to know what is going on, and it also sets an example for the following replies. Thanks. =)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm a bit suspicious about this....if this happened then why didn't she report this before in the first place? ( a bit of wrong timing) Why wait till now when he's back on TV and what makes it even more fishy is that she doesn't want press charges because that's a very serious accusation I really hope this isn't true I doubt her accusations are true though, she could be doing this for publicity.

Wait didn't this happen like two years ago and the lady did press charges because he was even being investigated?

http://voices.yahoo....el-6379478.html

http://www.tmz.com/2...e/#.T3S_CuRMGuI

EDIT: Also I know that maybe right now that he is back in television and the wife/girlfriend seems to be taking advantage of it....wouldn't you do the same if someone had beat you so they know what they did at least?

Edited by TheBlueWind

Jaleel. . . Don't you know it's never okay to touch someone in a place or a way that makes them feel uncomfertable. .

• Thumbs Up 2