Awoo.

Rawpowered's Drawings

Rawpowered

Between the free time I have of Gaming, College and various other stuff and junk I do a little bit of drawing various Video game characters. So here, have a look, I guess, if you what:

opj12.jpg

My first drawing I did was a headshot of Vega (claw) from Street Fighter. I couldn't draw ears to safe my life back then, so I covered the ear with his hair. I was quite pleased on how it turned out. My love for drawing was growing.

So then I drew a picture of Guy from Final Fight

33upbtt.jpg

Umm... Then I had the idea of putting Kirby's face onto it and then it became really cute =3. But then an idea struck me. Nintendo and Capcom characters merged together! Then, this happened.

2zp85jt.jpg

The obvious Mario X Ryu. It turned out so well and I loved drawing it.

At work it gets really quiet so as I was sitting on the till, I came up with about 14 combinations of Nintendo and Capcom series I could merge together. Here's a couple:

e3mhg.jpg

Ness from Earthbound merged with Viewtiful Joe from, well from Viewtiful Joe. Viewtiful Ness? Sounds catchy.

9gka53.jpg

Link from Legend of Zelda merged with Dante from Devil May Cry. Dantink? Linte? Needs more work. It's not quite complete yet but man it was a tuffy to do. Still I enjoying it and I think the end result will look great.

Now I'll admit they're some drawings there which are traced from other images. But do not panic, The next drawing I made an original pose for the character(s). I won't tell you who I'll be merging but it could be so good you'd give your left ARRRRMMMMMMM for it. Anyway, I better get PAWNCHing away at it.

So, that's all I got so far, what do you guys think? Would you like to see more Nintendo/Capcom merges from me?

• Thumbs Up 2

These are pretty creative, it's always cool to see two awesome things mixed together. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback so far. At the moment I'm drawing something I've been wanting to happen for a very long time.

Big the Cat. Wrestling Sharks.

• Thumbs Up 1