Awoo.

ARTWORK: Gregzilla's Art Topic of Art

Gregzilla

• 2 weeks later...

Dude that's so crazy! And here I've been trying to get a hold of you to talk about something but now I see where you've been! Gosh darnit! XD

Congrats!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1598657_547418738707176_1427445837_o.png 

I don't think I've shown these girls off yet.  They are some supporting characters in my original series.  At first I just wanted to make some background groupies for the big hero, but when I held the auditions for voice actors I ended up with more female voices than I was expecting, so I decided to develop them more and give them more stuff to do in the story.  They're becoming some of my favorites to draw, and I think they'll be pretty funny.

• Thumbs Up 3

I love the contrast between the three, and how you can get a good idea of what the characters are like just by their expressions and body language. Awesome work!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Rebb is gonna get started a bit later than I originally planned, so here's a shot of a new cartoon parody I thought up yesterday that I'm gonna work on to upload in the meantime.

52j7sm.jpg 
  • Thumbs Up 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't posted here in a while.  I haven't really done a lot of plain old drawing lately, most of my stuff is either working on videos or just quick doodles.  I'll just post some stuff I've done in the last few months.

1554390_604124016369981_1783046000390838

Screenshot from my Attack on Titan parody, should be out within a few weeks.

tumblr_n6gx5cR1Ic1sccgsyo1_500.png

Quick self-portrait doodle I did.  It looks more like me than my "Gregzilla" avatar does.  Showed this to my Facebook followers to see what they thought.  They seemed to like it, but for my YouTube channel they seemed to prefer my current, sillier one.  So instead I'm gonna use this for a game commentary channel my friends and I are starting.

tumblr_n73gr6YtJ81sccgsyo1_1280.png

And something I whipped up right now.  I've typically drawn cartoon characters with just solid black pupils, but after some deliberation I've decided to draw colored irises from now on.  I think it looks nicer, as much as it broke my heart to ditch the old style.  But hey, as an artist it is invaluable to know when you shouldn't hold on to old conventions if you think you can do better, even if you're kinda attached to them.

And I'm still working with Ninja Sex Party on stuff.  I can't show any pics, but the video I helped with should come out any day now, and they've also asked me to animate an entire music video for them, which I've just started.  So good stuff is coming.

• Thumbs Up 1