Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Hello again. Apparently, Sonic Revolution is doing a relaunch day/week and (I'm kinda like becoming a staff member there... Not too sure but for now, let's take it so.) I suggested airing TSSMA'11. Of course, I've yet to ask about the rights and this is what the post is for. If I am not allowed to by project heads, I won't. If any of the musicians do not want a specific track to not be aired, I won't air it.

Okay, so I'd like to ask you if I am allowed to air TSSMA'11 on the Sonic Revolution's live 'radio' on the relaunch day/week... :) I'll wip up an article that I will be airing it too and I will give some more information as soon as I can.

Hope you guys would help out and thanks!

PS. If any of you have any other tracks that are yours you'd like to be aired, send me a download link of the track or a YT video of it. Along with that, it would be nice if you could send a pic that shouts out your name. For example, your SSMB avatar or for people like Carbo, his YT avatar and such... I really appreciate it. :D

I hope you can air it! :') The album needs as much publicity as it can get, That way we'll have more fans for the next one :3

Does the radio channel have an IRC where people go when it's on air by any chance?

I'll more than happily contribute some work too :3

I hope you can air it! :') The album needs as much publicity as it can get, That way we'll have more fans for the next one :3

Does the radio channel have an IRC where people go when it's on air by any chance?

I'll more than happily contribute some work too :3

Okay, I'm trying my best to go the podcast way. If not, I'll do it the Livestream way. Yeah, I'll publicise this and such of course and promote this album too. If you want to send in more of your work, just PM me here. I am not too sure if it has an IRC... sorry.

The album's already out and distributed freely. If SR wants to air it, that's fine by me.

Thank you but ya... just wanted to make sure. smile.png

EDIT: Okay, there will be not be a flash based chat during the podcast. It won't be live. It will be a pre-recorded show that anyone can download anytime and listen. We will be doing like 1 disc and 1+ extra Sonic-related remixes/originals a week. It'll be done with commentary and guess who's my fellow DJ? KatamariParadox! biggrin.png

Do send me your other pieces if there is anything you want to show like maybe DJ Ear might wanna give a remix from his Green Eyes Bad Future album or Stereo might wanna give one of his works... smile.png

Please don't send in something from TSSMA'12. Thank you.

EDIT 2: I edited my EDIT 1. We are looking into having a radio but for now it's these type of stuff. :(

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Do send me your other pieces if there is anything you want to show like maybe DJ Ear might wanna give a remix from his Green Eyes Bad Future album

You're free to go grab the album and play what you like! (Just send me a link to the MP3 sometime so I can share with my fans please ^_^)

http://huepow00.bandcamp.com/album/green-eyes-zone-bad-future

Fun fact: Katamari's new original piece's idea was kinda from me. XD I was talking to him about some project (one that only he, DJ Ear, Stereo have even heard about before) and such and yeah, he made this up. Pretty cool, but I find it very last level sounding ya know? Haha. But when not looking at it from that project's terms, this looks pretty awesome.

DJ Ear, thanks a lot dude! :3

The podcast will be done by KP and I as soon as we can but it will prolly be available next Sunday or after the week of October 5. It depends but I will give a MP3 to all.

...so my piece is largely inspired by Fortress Flow's music. happy.png

No bloody wonder. :) Do try to deviate it, you wouldn't want good ol' Falk to come after you.

No bloody wonder. smile.png Do try to deviate it, you wouldn't want good ol' Falk to come after you.

Aw... he's nicer than that, I've talked to him. Either way, of course it's going to be different! It already is, it just has some similar elements. :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Might as well post this.

http://soundcloud.com/mikeblastdude/wip-sonic-spinball-boss-remix

Keep in mind this is a very early work-in-progress. To be honest, I'm not quite sure where to take this. Part of me wants to finish this, and another part of me kind of wants to move on to something else. We'll see what happens. :P

• Thumbs Up 2

Might as well post this.

http://soundcloud.co...ball-boss-remix

Keep in mind this is a very early work-in-progress. To be honest, I'm not quite sure where to take this. Part of me wants to finish this, and another part of me kind of wants to move on to something else. We'll see what happens. tongue.png

It's got that "pre-boss cutscene" feel to it. Interesting.

Heh, yeah, I was planning on making it pick up and get more intense as it went along. I'm kind of not sure how exactly I'm going to do that right now though. XD I have so many other things that I want to work on, I may very well not end up finishing this one.

Ooh man, I haven't checked here in a while. Sorry for the absence, I just haven't done a whole lot of remixin' lately. But now I'm getting back in the mood to work on some songs! Everyone's songs are coming along great.

My remixes of Wrapped in Black, MBM 2P Mode, and Lava Reef/Hot Head Bop all just need some minor tweaking. My Poloy Forest remix is just getting started, but I think it's coming along nicely.

That leaves two more songs for me, and I think I know what song to do next. Here's a hint:

My skills may be getting rusty, but if I don't ruin it, it'll sound pretty boss.

• Thumbs Up 2

That leaves two more songs for me, and I think I know what song to do next. Here's a hint:

My skills may be getting rusty, but if I don't ruin it, it'll sound pretty boss.

I think I know what it is...

DINGDINGDING

For a while I was having a hard time thinking of another remix to do, but for some reason this song popped in my head today. Figured I'd give it a go.

• Thumbs Up 2

May I ask who did the main cover art for the first album?

The one with Sonic wearing headphones leaning on the Item Box?

I'm planning to have a Tatoo soon and want that design, I was wondering if theres anyway to contact the fellow who made it so he could make me a slightly alternate design to make it more suitable for a tatoo.

Thanks a lot tongue.png

Until then I was wondering If i should contribute this to the album or not?

If so I'll make an extended version and expand on it, Just wanted to know people's oppinnion on the track as a base....

Edited by StereoPix3l