Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

I don't really know about it but I'll see and go about it. Somethings might not have your interest for a long time ya know? Also there's a sad /lost/ level track in Shadow the Hedgehog which I forgot the name of... I and Nemo (Joshua) probably are gonna do that. Our collab keeps getting changed so yeah. Sorry about that.

EDIT: LOST IMPACT apparently. Jeff, quick, think of a pun.

Wait, question: How would stuff like Sky Troops (Modern) be named then? Sky Troops (Modern)...Sky Troops...Hinchy ft ExShad...?

Edited by Faseeh

Also, not much of an announcement, but I'm throwing this out there:

We are currently clocking in at 29 submitted tracks.

Oh MAN, this is going to be sweet! I'm not sure how I missed that before, but we can be onto something. You may even be hitting 30 by the weekend, I can say that much right now.

Also... don't expect any Rexy puns from me. After all, I'm nothing but a pile of... bones. ph34r.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I've yet to submit my 6-or-so tunes in classic tradition. But as a Re-Cap, here's what I've called out:

Escape from the City (Adventure2)

Deep Woods (Black Knight)

Blast Town (Riders Zero Gravity)

Ocean Bass (Advance3)

Death Egg (S3&K)

Bomber Barbara (RUSH)

Sandstorm (Secret Rings)

• Thumbs Up 2

Faseeh and I, after being foiled once again, are now working on "Nimue... Lady of the Lake" from SatBK. biggrin.png

To explain, it was Empire City, then Lost Impact, then Deep Woods (I forgot that DJ Ear took it then Joshua reminded me) and then Nimue...Lady of the Lake. I'd say call it just (Remix Title)...for Lady of the Lake (Sonic and the Black Knight)...Joshua Taipale & Faseeh or something like that so there isn't like 4 big gaps.

I guess I might as well share what I have now. It's like the second WIP stage so yeah, I'll take any feedback! :)

Also... don't expect any Rexy puns from me. After all, I'm nothing but a pile of... bones. ph34r.png

Rexy...REX...T-REX....DINOSAUR...DINOSAUR JUNGLE!

Totally not grasping at strings there.

She could name it in a way to support the pun there. Rex-sacular Jungle or something like that, I don't know. Just saiyan.

Also, shooting this down before it goes any further:

KP, Faseeh, I saw what went down between you two in the Skype chat, and it looks like what happened is about to repeat itself here. Don't bring your hostilities to the album topic - there's no room for that crap on this thread. Got it?

• Thumbs Up 3

KP, Faseeh, I saw what went down between you two in the Skype chat, and it looks like what happened is about to repeat itself here. Don't bring your hostilities to the album topic - there's no room for that crap on this thread. Got it?

Got that. Sorry. I promise, from my side, that I won't let anything bad happen. Kinda feel bad at you getting irritated/angry at me too and I don't want to feel bad so I won't let it happen.

Edited by Faseeh

Sorry, no empty cans allowed in the team.

/i kid

Welcome aboard! No, Splash Hill hasn't been called by anyone, so it's yours to shotgun if you want to give it a crack!

I also noticed your Green Hill remake thread posted earlier, but I'm not able to give it a listen at the mo' for another hour. I'll check it out once I get the chance!

About VSTs for a Genesis-y sound, I know of VOPM... I can't make heads or tails of it though. XD;;

Also, saw your Soundcloud page. Sonic-y originals are accepted! A sixth of the album as is (so 5 tracks) are originals, and those are always welcome!

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok, the track I'm remixing is subject to change (mainly due to a lack of good software), but I'll try to do something no one else has said they'll do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok, the track I'm remixing is subject to change (mainly due to a lack of good software), but I'll try to do something no one else has said they'll do.

Better to be safe than sorry. PM me and I'll let you know if it's been nabbed or not!

Sorry, no empty cans allowed in the team.

/i kid

Welcome aboard! No, Splash Hill hasn't been called by anyone, so it's yours to shotgun if you want to give it a crack!

I also noticed your Green Hill remake thread posted earlier, but I'm not able to give it a listen at the mo' for another hour. I'll check it out once I get the chance!

About VSTs for a Genesis-y sound, I know of VOPM... I can't make heads or tails of it though. XD;;

Also, saw your Soundcloud page. Sonic-y originals are accepted! A sixth of the album as is (so 5 tracks) are originals, and those are always welcome!

YOU... YOU... YOU... SPECIESIST! I'M GOING TO MAKE A YOUTUBE RANT VIDEO ALL ABOUT YOU!

i lol'd

All right, here's a preview! http://www.mediafire...uzjwhlquiz0ua7w DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PREVIEW OF A WORK IN PROGRESS. THIS MAY NOT REPRESENT THE FINAL PRODUCT IN ANY WAY OR FORM. SIDES, IT'S AN MP3, WHO TAKES THOSE SERIOUSLY ANYWAY?

Wow, thanks! I need VSTs that sound like the ones that are added in the Classic Remix, not the Genesis sounds, though. It'd be nice if I could get a midi rip of Green Hill, however.

Man, now that is dedication! I may compose something for this, but I'm actually trying to make a game, so to be honest, I need all the straws I have. I just might be able to whip something up, though.

Thanks for the kind words, and I hope this music adventure goes well!

I UPLOADED THE RANT, BUT I GOT YM2612 DISLIKES AND GOT REPORTED BY 16-BIT PEOPLE! AT LEAST I GOT OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!1!ONE VIEWS. RAH RAH RAHH

Edited by Can of Nothing
  • Thumbs Up 5

i lol'd

All right, here's a preview! http://www.mediafire...uzjwhlquiz0ua7w DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PREVIEW OF A WORK IN PROGRESS. THIS MAY NOT REPRESENT THE FINAL PRODUCT IN ANY WAY OR FORM. SIDES, IT'S AN MP3, WHO TAKES THOSE SERIOUSLY ANYWAY?

Wow, thanks! I need VSTs that sound like the ones that are added in the Classic Remix, not the Genesis sounds, though. It'd be nice if I could get a midi rip of Green Hill, however.

Man, now that is dedication! I may compose something for this, but I'm actually trying to make a game, so to be honest, I need all the straws I have. I just might be able to whip something up, though.

Thanks for the kind words, and I hope this music adventure goes well!

That was quite nice! :) Keep it up! There needs to be some volume fixing but I'm sure you know that.

Also Yannick Jason joined SSMB but never came back again? :/

Edited by Zelda

Thanks! Mixcraft 6 is bloodcurdlingly loud by default, and since this was a preview, I just didn't care. It's either that, or I had my speakers on low, and I forgot your (and Vizard's) ears would bleed since you guys would have them on medium.

Also I'm starting from scratch with only the basic ideas intact.

Edited by Can of Nothing

your (and Vizard's)

your (and Vizard's)

your (and Vizard's)

I'M SPECIAL!

Honestly though, all the other guys here are far superior to me and all of them are really nice to. I'm sure some of them would hear it too.

Well, they didn't say anything about me. Gotta go fast, capiche.

Loljk I'm sure they're all awesome in their own unique way! Just that they dont care about me ikidwhyareyoureadingthismylifeisajokeasdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjkl

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, they didn't say anything about me. Gotta go fast, capiche.

Loljk I'm sure they're all awesome in their own unique way! Just that they dont care about me ikidwhyareyoureadingthismylifeisajokeasdfghjklkjhgfdsasdfghjkl

Hey, I'm sure you'll do fine. After all, I've been at this less than a year and I don't even have much to show for it.

Edited by Natsuru Senō