Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

And you're already a semi-popular person. loljkdonthurtmeillmakeyouasongithink

I'm probably gonna go for a bit more synthpop approach, or I may add the shitty lyrics I made for the whole Splash Hill. Prolly the synthpop.

EDIT: The synthpop.

Edited by Can of Nothing

I talked to Ristar (of SBTS fame) a few days ago, and he said he would consider signing up for the album to throw a few of his originals in. I hope to see him here, as he has done some great work. In fact, I've been listening to this OST of his for a while on end now. It's basically an OST based on the theoretical idea of an SNES game that's a Sonic rip-off. xD

• Thumbs Up 2

[4/11/12 11:14:22 AM] Zach Hinchy: we added individual track names

[4/11/12 11:14:35 AM] Zach Hinchy: ala SA1/SA2

[4/11/12 11:15:09 AM] Zach Hinchy: Across The Sea Of Clouds ...for Sky Troops (Modern)

[4/11/12 11:15:12 AM] Zach Hinchy: Dr. Eggman's Diabolical Desert ...for Oil Desert (Modern)

Yeah, so according to Zach Hinchy, he wants the tracks to be named that way and he says if he gets Ice Cap Modern done soon with ExShad, he will add that into the album.

So, me and Can of Nothing got in contact on Skype recently. He linked me to some music of his and it seems he has some pretty good composition skill! Since it seemed he excelled more in composition and me in arranging and mixing, we decided to combine our forces!

tl;dr I'm remixing one of his songs as a collab.

https://www.box.com/s/r8c0aaw05ld8awuj7tkx

Enjoy!

W-hello there Sonic Stadium biggrin.png

Nemo told me about this project and I thought I'd better check it out biggrin.png

I was wondering if I could join in, would Flying Battery OR Carnival Night be available?

http://soundcloud.co...general/s-xwex6

or

http://soundcloud.co...ad-circus-remix

Alex! Joshua and you should seriously send in that Lost Labyrinth mix if Jeff allows it. There is already another Lost Labyrinth by Mike, though.

Anyways hello!

Welcome aboard! biggrin.png Always good to have some new faces, and Nemo is definitely helping on that.

I heard your Flying Battery track and my GOD it's definitely a great first impression! Your work somehow reminds me of those of TheGuitahHeroe albeit that bit darker, and I feel it'll definitely add some color to the track variety here.

Not sure what to make of Carnival Night though; it's definitely insane like the source material and shows that you're no one trick pony either. But I wanted it to be longer if anything, if that means much :P

I say you'd be a great addition to have on board, but as far as I can remember, both Flying Battery AND Carnival Night are already taken. So if you want to do another track, it's a good idea to ask VizardJeffhog and see if there's any sources you want to do that haven't been claimed yet. Otherwise, nice going!

Edited by Rexy

Well, Flying Battery hasn't necessarily been claimed since it's a short bit in wOrm's medley, and the mix proves to be vastly different to it, so I'm willing to have it thrown in!

...wait a tic, who called Carnival Night again? xD;;

And welcome among us, General! >D

EDIT: Have at it, Can and KP!

• Thumbs Up 1

@Toad: Well it would really be nice :D. I've had so much fun working with Joshua on that track so I'm all for it.

@Rexy: Thanks :D The Carnival Night track was one quick track I did, I did it some time ago just to test out my new guitar strings but I still could re-make it if it's still available. (I also have one But I could also remix another song so just to avoid confusion I'm going to ask if the following tracks are available: Lava Reef, Mystic Mansion, Wave Ocean?

Btw I've just found one of my Wave Ocean remixes, so if that's ok give it a listen and tell me how it is:

I know that Wave Ocean is definitely not taken (nice choice, it's so happy as hell :D). Mystic Mansion depends on whether TrickyWolfy officially sent hers off; and I know that Lava Reef got claimed at some point but can't remember whom.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, it's not final, haha. ^_^ It was just a plan I had, it could very well not come through. Hey Vizard, you would theoretically accept both remixes of they turn out, right?

Btw I've just found one of my Wave Ocean remixes, so if that's ok give it a listen and tell me how it is:

http://soundcloud.co...fensive/s-dtihq

Stop remixing my favourite tunes! jkjk, SoundCloud hates me so I can't listen to them, lawl.

You should send in that remix with Joshua if Vizard allows it. :D

Anyways, Vizard, have you taken into note what I said about Zach Hinchy's tracks? :o

http://soundcloud.co...fensive/s-dtihq

UM...This is just Wave Ocean with a 4-4 Kickdrum ontop of it...

Am I wrong? I'm pretty sure I'm not...

EDIT; Oh, I think theres a bit of doodling about with a synth over parts of it...

But...Really...This a Remix, is not folks.

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::

Hey guys, so my Bridge Zone remix wasn't turing out good, so I decided to ask if anyone was doing a Metropolis Zone remix.

Edited by WereHog64

It is? That's disappointing.

Werehog, I think not. Unless Freen In Green are sending in theirs, just ask Vizard though.

It is? That's disappointing.

Werehog, I think not. Unless Freen In Green are sending in theirs, just ask Vizard though.

Freen in Green isn't sending in the Metropolis Zone track, worry not.

Green Hill Zone:

DJ Sonic's PIG CITY BEATS:

Metal Harbor (Modern Generations Mix):

https://www.box.com/...b966de1b885dfbc

I think these are the only entries so far from FiG. There was also a Stardust Speedway remix ("Welcome to your Future") and a collaboration with Jeffhog on Rooftop Run.

(whoa what am i doing here lolwut)

Edited by Dr.Zoidberg
  • Thumbs Up 3

Did you hear his other two tracks up there? I understand that it had a STRANGE accuracy to the source, but he's pretty much proven his ability to play the guitar. Perhaps a clarification is needed from the remixer before quickly jumping the gun.

• Thumbs Up 3

Did you hear his other two tracks up there? I understand that it had a STRANGE accuracy to the source, but he's pretty much proven his ability to play the guitar. Perhaps a clarification is needed from the remixer before quickly jumping the gun.

Agreed.

His other two tracks are damn nice.

But I'll be damned if that isn't the original WaveOcean track, guitars and Amen and all, with a 4-4 kick and some lead melodies thrown ontop.

Would love to be proven wrong...But would also love to know why it's not more different.

Is Keys the Ruin (Pyramid Cave) free? GamesMarvinV and I are nearly done with a remix and were considering adding it to the album.

Yeah thats right, for now is sound amazing! =D

i want to add some of my remixes:

StarLight Zone Modern Remix by Marvin Valentin & Joshua Taipale

Green Grove/Windy Valley Classic Remix by Marvin Valentin