Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

okay, guys, calm down, it's all solved. just be cool, wild an- okay okay fine. Alright then. Hey, Jeff, good luck dood! Hope everything goes as planned.

Crossing out the names as I go along sending 'em out.

Two quick notes: as Nedil pointed out, Aptiva goes under Freen in Green. I'd like to add that sonicspeedway goes under SerenitySeven as well!

Right, here's my list of contributors; if I'm missing anyone or have gotten anything wrong plz let know.

Alien.Renegade

Azukara
BlitzChris
Blue Wisp
bmn

Can of Nothing
Carbo
chunkybeef31
cosmictruffle
DanJ86
Dizcrybe
dJ~noeko (feat. Samplingmasters J; K)
EAR
EXshad
~Faseeh~
foreversonic
Freen in Green
General Offensive
Gregzilla

inferno
JaimeBond
Joshua Taipale
KatamariParadox
Marvin Valentin
MasterJace
Mesmerist
mikeblastdude
Mr Badger
Pulse Titan
RabidNoodles
redhellc
Rexeljet
Rexy
Sean

Serenity Seven
SonicHyuga
sonicsneakers
SonikkuXM
Super Soniko
Sorem
Spazdaxx (SterlingQuinn)
StereoPixel
SuperPsyguy

The Symphonic Games
TrickyWolfy
2 Gryphon
Two Worlds Unfold
Urban Flow

VizardJeffhog
Wolfblur
wOrm
Zach Hinchy

• Thumbs Up 1

Hunted him down on Soundcloud.

EDIT: Gotta go, off to work, back in 4 hours. Only a scant few remain. bmn, you should receive sonicsneakers and TrickyWolfy's shortly.

Welp, this is gonna be good. *twiddles thumbs*

Also, when I said that I don't like SRB2's soundtrack due to the midi-ness of it, I mean that as far as composition goes, they're really good... Just that I would had liked it quite a bit better if the instrumentation were of a bit better quality. I don't think I clarified myself enough back in my previous post - even though I don't like the instrumentation, I love the composition. For this, I apologize. All that aside, Josh's remix shows how SRB2 could sound with better instrumentation - which is... pretty darn awesome really.

(Maybe I'm just biased against midi because my stuff never sounds good in midi - bleugh.)

Also, thanks, Josh. Really, it was Horizon Heights that inspired me to take Sunset Sierra with a modern chiptune feel - I'm pretty sure there's a few instruments that use an NES VST layered on some other stuff in there. I really love KgZ's stuff, and there's gotta be a bit of influences from him in tracks of mine every now and then.

Can't wait for the release and website, c'mon, ste- er, keep it up!

Edited by Hedgehog Wright (CoN)

*Mesmerist

I've not seen that guy for a long time.

In fact, I think he only posted once.

I laughed very hard upon reading this, but only because it's true. ^^

Yeah, I posted that City Escape remix just so I could get it out there for more Sonic fans to see. I'm glad you guys liked it. Thank you as well, VizardJeffhog, for tracking me down so I could get back here. Anyways, if you're looking for artist info, here goes:

Mesmerist is an EDM and House Music producer from Michigan whose previous work includes a 22-minute long remix medly of every zone in Sonic the Hedgehog 3, his favorite video game of all time, and an album in which every track is named after a physics concept. He also runs the blog at sonicgifs.tumblr.com, which currently has over 800 followers. You can check out more of Mesmerist's tracks at mesmerist.bandcamp.com or soundcloud.com/mesmerist.

P.S. I understand if I am too late in getting all of this information in, so if you can't put in on the album's site, that's fine. If you can wait just a bit longer, though, I should have my new avatar ready to be put on the site (of a fan character my friend drew named Mesmerist the Cat). If I don't get it to you in time, just use my current profile avatar. If anyone could send me a link to the album's site when it's done, as well, I would be very appreciative. Thanks again for tracking me down! ^^

WHERE'S THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD ALBUM? It's already April 8th :(

• Thumbs Up 5

I was actually sat at my computer with this thread open all day yesterday.

Please don't make me have to do that again.

That's just how excited I am for this.

• Thumbs Up 2

Crossing out the names as I go along sending 'em out.

Two quick notes: as Nedil pointed out, Aptiva goes under Freen in Green. I'd like to add that sonicspeedway goes under SerenitySeven as well!

Serenity Seven indeed, and hello all, as I was finally able to re-register under my sonicspeedway name after the awesome staff fixed what needed fixed. :P.

• Thumbs Up 2

So as it turns out, I never sent my profile in until today. Coulda sworn I did so earlier.

Okie, we've found a couple of small issues with the download (boring stuff like filenames and tags). If you already have the album, we'll be providing a torrent link so you should only have to redownload a small part of it if you point it at your existing copy of the album.

On track for a release later tonight. It's taken longer than expected to track down the last set of artist bios.

• Thumbs Up 7