Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Sorry guys, I've searched Google and all, but I really couldn't find any Sonic Rush Adventure & Sonic Rush Samples from the songs. Can I any help me find them for me? Thanks a lot!

Sorry guys, I've searched Google and all, but I really couldn't find any Sonic Rush Adventure & Sonic Rush Samples from the songs. Can I any help me find them for me? Thanks a lot!

If you look earlier in the thread I'm sure they were posted multiple times.

EDIT: Here they are: http://www.sonicstadium.org/out.php?http://idisk.mac.com/pietro10-Public/sonicrush.7z

Edited by StereoPix3l
  • Thumbs Up 2

StereoPix3l already took a care of it, but I did post it twice. You're not the only one who wants to remix Sonic Rush in this giant collab, so check the entire thread next time.

Are you ready for some sweet Techno? :P

Here's My Rainy Savana Zone from Sonic Drift 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?a15s8oavqo6ihy5

I'm actually amazed how awesome this melody is, I never took too much interest in the soundtracks for Sonic Drift 1+2.

It's still a WIP and I plan to add a breakdown/bridge in it :)

Sadly I would like Vizzard To take down My Wave Ocean Inlet and Unawakening Float remix's from the list. The person who made the MIDI's for them has disappeared and all links have gone, I'm not too good at recreating stuff by ear so sadly there going to have to go...

• Thumbs Up 2

StereoPix3l, major props for covering something from Sonic Drift 2! I actually love the music from that game. And here I was thinking that I was the only one with a fondness for the obscure 8-bit Sonic soundtracks. :P

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorey Katamari & Stereo. I found out that it was posted twice after reading the whole topic, which I did just after posting that. Sorry again. Thanks anyways. Next time, I really got to check everything first.

Well I'm a slowpoke compared to the rest of you guys I see, but I'm working on mine!...kinda! Part of me wishes I wasn't in school all day 5 times a week so maybe I could be around when I'm inspired to do it XD. Anyways though, I started sketching out guitar ideas for Sky Fortress Act 2, and found that once again, it'll prolly have nods to other Sonic songs sprinkled every now and then XD. Everything works with everything, I swear >D

I'm even slower Wolfy. Still, hope to eventually get this guide arrangement done so people can collaborate.

That remix is awesome Mike! I gotta say you can tell you put a lot of work into it, It's been mastered and compressed really well! The instruments sound synthy but also have a touch of 16-Bit in them. Love it!

Hope to see some more remix's like this from you (Y)

• Thumbs Up 1

Sadly I would like Vizzard To take down My Wave Ocean Inlet and Unawakening Float remix's from the list. The person who made the MIDI's for them has disappeared and all links have gone, I'm not too good at recreating stuff by ear so sadly there going to have to go...

Waaait a sec. huh.png You make your remixes from MIDIs? They don't sound very MIDI-ish, so how do you go about making them then?

Edited by KatamariParadox

You can edit my Bridge Zone remix to be a mash-up of Bridge Zone and Believe in Myself. Dunno how it came out that way, but it just did when I was recording :P

Also, sadly, you can take Chaos Angel Metal Remix off the list. To pull off the remix, it would almost need to be a dedicated collab with a well-versed synth player to the point where we would each have to do about 50% of the work, and right now, considering my pal Willrock (who was already gracious enough to help with the synth duties for my band's project) is incredibly busy, and Hinchy and I are already collabing on another remix, I don't think that'll happen, at least not right now. But once I finish recording the second song for my band, I'm gonna get to work and get the remix of It Doesn't Matter done. And I guarantee you it'll be my best remix to date.

Tails' theme from Sonic Adventure? ...you do know that it's been based off Bridge Zone, right? XD

...aw, I was really looking forward to that one.. D: Oh wells, if you say so.

That remix is awesome Mike! I gotta say you can tell you put a lot of work into it, It's been mastered and compressed really well! The instruments sound synthy but also have a touch of 16-Bit in them. Love it!

Hope to see some more remix's like this from you (Y)

Thanks! :D I just have to decide what I want to do next now (as well as finish up that Marble Garden mix I started... XD).

Tails' theme from Sonic Adventure? ...you do know that it's been based off Bridge Zone, right? XD

...aw, I was really looking forward to that one.. D: Oh wells, if you say so.

lol, yeah, it's based off it, but the riff isn't identical. The structure of the remix is more or less the traditional Bridge Zone riff comprises the chorus, while the verses is a guitar take on the verse from Believe in Myself.

And yeah, I feel bad claiming that remix prematurely, but it's just not gelling together like it should be. But hey, if a synth/keyboard player would like to collab with me on it, then maybe I can salvage it.

Edited by EXshad

I'll need a good keyboard... The Electric Piano setting on mine sounds like donkeyballs. xD;; Unless you'd like a regular piano setting, then I don't know how I can help regarding it.

Also, Big Gerk, I finally had some time and listened to the Golden Axe pieces you wanted to do. >D They sound mighty fine, I must say.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey Jeff. I had a change of heart for my Aquatic Mine Arrange. Instead I will be doing Wild Canyon. I have a way better idea in mind that will work for that song. Please and thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

1. Chemical Plant Act 2 (Boosting Remix)

2. Speed Highway Act 2 (Boosting Remix)

3. Seaside Hill Act 2 (Boosting Remix)

4. Misty Lake

5. Won't Stop! Just GO! (Green Forest)

6. Sky Babylon

7. What U Need

8. Jeh Jeh Rocket

9. SU Day Levels Medley

10. SNG Mach-Speed Zone Medley

11. SC Acts 1 Medley

This what I have made my long list into. I still need help as you can see. Please help me out. I like all this tracks, hence wouldn't mind losing some. Please say which one you think can be the best and most interesting. I really need help. Thanks, I very much appreciate it.

If the "boosting remixes" are going to be the same basic songs as the originals, but sped up, than I'd reccomend you focus on some of the other tracks you want to do, and see what you can do with them.

• Thumbs Up 2

If the "boosting remixes" are going to be the same basic songs as the originals, but sped up, than I'd reccomend you focus on some of the other tracks you want to do, and see what you can do with them.

No dude... They will be remixed speed-ups. Like really remixed. I have nice suprises planned for like all the tracks.

I need to ask a question:

Is the Mach-Speed Zone of Crisis City (Sonic 06) called Tornado? I keep confusing myself between Whirlwind, Skyscraper and Tornado... I keep confusing myself.

Btw, I re-worked on my SU medley layout (I took out Eggmanland...) and now it's 10 min... still need to bring it down...

Edited by Faseehudeen

Vizard, please change my name to Faseehudeen from AkaOmniFaseeh. Yeah, I love my real name too much.

And I changed my mind in what I claimed, if you didn't know yet.

1. Chemical Plant Act 2 (Boosting Remix) [Title: Escape from The Plant]

2. Speed Highway Act 2 (Boosting Remix) [Title: Rush to Peace]

3. Seaside Hill Act 2 (Boosting Remix) [Title: Rocking by the Sea]

4. Misty Lake [Title: Beautiful Lake]

5. Won't Stop! Just GO! (Green Forest) [Title: 8 Minutes Left...]

6. Sky Babylon [Title: Ruins High Above]

7. What U Need [Title: Ready to Fight]

8. Jeh Jeh Rocket [Title: Harbor of Crisis]

9. SU Day Levels Medley [Title: The World in The Day]

10. SNG Mach-Speed Zone Medley [Title: Speed Rewards]

11. SC Acts 1 Medley [Title: Interstellar Amusement Park]

I will take 5 of the list when I get opinions on which one I shouldn't do.

Edited by Faseehudeen

I notice a lot of the time you basically say "what songs should I do." It's really up to you man, if you have the drive to remix some of these more than others, that should be your indication. Even more so, you've been kinda changing up your roster a lot, so that as well should maybe be a sign of what songs you should do as well.

It's great to plan, but I'm finding that for a project like this, it's almost best just to remix with what song your feeling that day/week/month/etc. I'm noticing a lot of the songs I showed interest in doing, I'm starting to loose interest in a few honestly. I don't really think I'll bother updating anymore and just push out songs when it comes to heart, granted people haven't done it already or are working on it.

Just my two cents anyways.

• Thumbs Up 9

I notice a lot of the time you basically say "what songs should I do." It's really up to you man, if you have the drive to remix some of these more than others, that should be your indication. Even more so, you've been kinda changing up your roster a lot, so that as well should maybe be a sign of what songs you should do as well.

It's great to plan, but I'm finding that for a project like this, it's almost best just to remix with what song your feeling that day/week/month/etc. I'm noticing a lot of the songs I showed interest in doing, I'm starting to loose interest in a few honestly. I don't really think I'll bother updating anymore and just push out songs when it comes to heart, granted people haven't done it already or are working on it.

Just my two cents anyways.

Dude, you have no idea how much that helped! Thanks a lot! I am gonna keep my roster like this and since I am only officially starting work in May end, I'll see which ones I am still intrested in and just do those. Thanks again. :D

• Thumbs Up 1