Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Sweet! I was wondering when we would be doing another one of these, looks like it's time to break out my midi controller again. I have a few unfinished songs I may just throw in, as well as the unfinished songs that didn't make it in last year. The remixes I'm trying to get in so far are...

1.)Sunset hill zone.(possibly all acts)

2.)sonic 3 final boss

3.)For true story

4.)Billy Hatcher main theme

5.)A theme of tragic revenge(Nights Jod)

6.) dreams dreams instrumental

Possible remixes:

7.) It doesn't matter(sa1 & Sa2 version)

8.)Monkey island(super monkey ball)

9.)an original song.

This is pretty much it for now. Man am I hype as ever for this!

Edited by Silverfang

I've got like... a year to improve, but I might as well lay down a song or two so I have a goal.

1. Aquarium Park - Sonic Colors

2. Vela Nova - Sonic Rush Adventure

3. MYSTERY PROJECT w/ MYSTERY PERSON - Sonic Rush Adventure

Can you guess what track it is, and who I'm working with?

The 2011 album was great, can't wait for this one to come out. I'm really looking forward to hearing some Shenmue music!

Blizzard Peaks with Aptiva?

HOW DID YOU KNOW

apti told you, didn't he

Psychic powers. Or satellites and tooth fillings. Pick your poison!

(Maybe =P)

Edited by GiantMainProtagonist
  • Thumbs Up 2

deadline January 31st 2013? CRIKEY! that's a long way off. hope the world doesn't end. jk, i know it won't

btw we could add some song previews from videos or downloads. could we try that VizardJeffhog?

Song previews? Well, if you wanna post them, I don't see why not.

Nice, I liked how you picked Shenmue too! Thought I was the only one who enjoyed that game and its music.

I've yet to play Shenmue, but I know some of its music. XD

I've got like... a year to improve, but I might as well lay down a song or two so I have a goal.

1. Aquarium Park - Sonic Colors

2. Vela Nova - Sonic Rush Adventure

I would've guessed Aptiva as well. xD Try not writing it in green next time!

I would've guessed Aptiva as well. xD Try not writing it in green next time!

That was the point. I wasn't expecting anyone to get the song though. Well, not on the first time

You know, I might possibly try to do something for this, although I have no idea how to even start. Like what program to use or how to use it sad.png I would very much like to learn though! I do have a few ideas that, if I learn how to make music, I might want to do:

Mad Gear Zone Act 1(or maybe Act 3) w/ Sonic 3 voice samples (or something to that effect)

Something from S4:E2 (probably)

Lava Reef Zone

Werehog Battle Theme

Jungle Zone from Sonic 1 GG

If I end up not being able to do these, and if you like these ideas, then you guys should take a crack at these. Even if I can't do these, I would still very much like to hear them!

Edited by Grimchi3f

Supporting Me (SA2)

Planet Wisp (Area + Act 1 remix)

Eggman's Theme (Sonic 4)

And a super secret special track that is so secret and special but I better go aweh before I say too much.

Yeh boi.

I do have a demo of Eggman's theme, it is absolutely atrocious so I am starting ALL OVER on it. However if you want to hear an idea that only made it so far before I decided it was crap you can listen to it. It's pretty barebones and missing a lot of instrumentation and some parts sound like crap. My fave part is around 2 minutes and onwards. It gave off a somewhat PSO-esque feel that I want to capitalize on more.

http://nightmaremachine.org/music/tempaster.mp3

Making this song sound cool is proving to be the biggest challenge I have ever faced.

Edited by Chaser John Doe
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright! biggrin.png

Even though I have practically no musical experience, I'm still giving this a shot.

I won't be able to really get started until the summer, when I don't gotta worry about school. I'll have my keyboard back by then too, so I look forward to it. Anyway, here are the songs I'm gonna shoot for. There's not much yet...

Sonic Rush remix [back 2 Back, probably]

South Island OVA [interlude]

Edited by KatamariParadox

Alright, added all song information on the OP. Grim, yours is in italics as an "in case"!

Everything is in pending as you guys have listed.

Since we have a year, I'm gonna make a suggestion. Since we're trying to raise the bar, maybe it's time for a few multi-user and band collaborations?

I know I couldn't do it by myself but I'd love to work with others. Is it at all feasible if we have a year?

Edit: If anyone is up for collabs, post your instrument talents.

Me: Rhythm guitar and basic keys. (Very new musician, needs more practice)

Edited by Big Gerk

SONIC ADVENTURE 2 - City Escape

SONIC ADVANCE 3 - Ocean Base

SONIC RUSH - Bomber Barbara

SONIC & THE SECRET RINGS - Sandstorm

SONIC RIDERS: ZERO GRAVITY - Blast Town

SONIC & THE BLACK KNIGHT - Deep Woods

Oh Yes.

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 5

Since we have a year, I'm gonna make a suggestion. Since we're trying to raise the bar, maybe it's time for a few multi-user and band collaborations?

I know I couldn't do it by myself but I'd love to work with others. Is it at all feasible if we have a year?

Edit: If anyone is up for collabs, post your instrument talents.

Me: Rhythm guitar and basic keys. (Very new musician, needs more practice)

You have my attention. (Pianist!)

Wow, I was thinking about covering Ocean Base myself, but since DJ EAR and Urban Flow both plan on remixing it I think I might choose something else from Sonic Advance 3. XD I have always loved the Twinkle Snow music...

Edited by mikeblastdude

Wow, I was thinking about covering Ocean Base myself, but since DJ EAR and Urban Flow both plan on remixing it I think I might choose something else from Sonic Advance 3. XD I have always loved the Twinkle Snow music...

If it ends up becoming an issue, I'll drop it for something else.

- Plenty of other tunes I can have fun with.

Viz, why not make another list in your OP for people up for group collabs? That'll make it easier to find.

Okay, here's my updated list. All of these are subject to change whether I have trouble creating them or I change my mind.

[sonic Rush] Back 2 Back

[sonic OVA] South Island (Interlude)

[sonic CD] Stardust Speedway (Past)

[Knuckles Chaotix] Isolated Island

[sonic Adventure] Dilapidated Way

[sonic Mega Collection] UNDECIDED

Nah, go ahead and go with it if that's what you want to do. :D Ocean Base was one of the many, many songs that went through my mind. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Although thinking about it, I'm not sure how to replicate those weird voice samples all of the JP Stardust Speedway songs have. I wonder how FreenInGreen did it for their Bad Future remix...

Edited by KatamariParadox

I still have a WiP of the Desert stage from the original Sonic Riders laying around, but I don't think it's up to par for something I want to be on the album.

If I ever finish it, ya'll can have it for Freebiez.

(Speaking of which - I need to finish Re-Mastering my TSSMA'11 tunes for my upcoming album!)

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 1

- Plenty of other tunes I can have fun with.

Hey same here! If someone else really has the urge to do it, let me know I can always do something else! biggrin.png I just want to be fair!
  • Thumbs Up 1

Although thinking about it, I'm not sure how to replicate those weird voice samples all of the JP Stardust Speedway songs have. I wonder how FreenInGreen did it for their Bad Future remix...

I'm sure Aptiva searched around and found 'em! I dunno how though.

Somehow he managed to get me a handful of Rush samples, too!

• Thumbs Up 2