Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

I made a full version of my "I am (All of me)" vocal cover/instrumental if anyone would like to check it out. happy.png

You're such an awesome musician! You have so much emotion in your songs, I love them!

First submission ahoy!

http://soundcloud.co...o-genocide-city

AT LAST, "WELCOME TO GENOCIDE CITY" HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!

*Also, it's a minor change, but change the slash in my name to a dot. (Alien.Renegade)

That way the name'll show up correctly on music programs.

Edited by Dr. Soos
  • Thumbs Up 4

HELLZ YEAH. \m/ (>w<) \m/

Anyways, here is my final WIP of Lava Reef/ Hot Head Bop!

Maybe I'll call it Hot Head Reef.

It'll just need a few more very minor tweaks, but other than that it's just about done. Time to move on to Poloy Forest!

• Thumbs Up 4

HELLZ YEAH. \m/ (>w<) \m/

Anyways, here is my final WIP of Lava Reef/ Hot Head Bop!

http://soundcloud.co...-head-bop-final

Maybe I'll call it Hot Head Reef.

It'll just need a few more very minor tweaks, but other than that it's just about done. Time to move on to Poloy Forest!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello people. I have a question... Are acapella remixes excepted? Just wondering cos' I thought Escape from the City can be done well... with that type of style... So yeah. Do keep in mind I am not thinking about the vocaloid type.

If it's decent, it's in. xD

If the acapella's good, it's in, though I think we already have a few City Escapes... Urban Flow, I think FiG already nabbed Green Hill, did they? Dunno... which brings me to this:

Alright, I've updated the first post, though hastily as I'm in a bit of a rush. If anything's off, let me know and I'll change that!

Alright, I've updated the first post, though hastily as I'm in a bit of a rush. If anything's off, let me know and I'll change that!

You seem to keep missing my updates. >_<

Ah, whatever. This is my up-to-date list.

-Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Chrome Gadget (Collab with Urban Flow)

-Sonic CD JP: Tidal Tempest [Time Travel Mix]

-Sonic CD JP: Wacky Workbench Past

-Sonic Adventure: Dilapidated Way

-Sonic Mega Collection: ???

-Sonic Rush: Back 2 Back

-Sonic OVA: South Island [interlude]

• Thumbs Up 1

99% Sure this won't end up being a submission of any kind for the album...But since theres about 5/7 SONIC source samples used (with nothing original yet) I thought I'd share this lil WiP with yall'

Link Removed - TuneScoop is experiencing Malware Warnings with Chrome

Cirque du Soleil - O: Terre Aride

Shadow 'For True Story (Circuit Freq RMX)'

Egg Emperor

Metal Gear Solid II - Yell (Dead Cell)

Unleashed - Shamar Day

Sonic 7 Rings - Let the Speed Mend it

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 4

Still kinda nowhere. HOWEVER, hopefully when August arrives I'll have a KORG MicroKey (Either 37 or 61) and I can finally get round to starting on the Golden Axe Medley. Still waiting on some help with the chords, but I guess most people are working on their own compositions instead of the collabs.

• Thumbs Up 1

If it's decent, it's in. xD

If the acapella's good, it's in, though I think we already have a few City Escapes... Urban Flow, I think FiG already nabbed Green Hill, did they? Dunno... which brings me to this:

awesome. just plain awesome.

By the way, Jeff, wipe my list clean (besides Frog Forest, since I plan on finishing that one), since now I've decided to play this thing by ear. I don't have definite plans anymore, I'm just going with whatever I can think of, if that makes any sense.

Edited by Dr. Soos
  • Thumbs Up 1

Would any fine gentleman around here have any good enough drum font for FL Studio?

I'm... Sort of lost percussion-wise and I need a good font ASAP please. D:

Would any fine gentleman around here have any good enough drum font for FL Studio?

I'm... Sort of lost percussion-wise and I need a good font ASAP please. D:

You think you got it bad, the drum kits in Ableton Live are just... no good.

I'm droppin' out of making any music for this. Consider my musical contributions rendered null and void, because I probably won't finish 'em. Sorry to disappoint anyone who maybe was looking forward to any of my stuff. I just haven't had the heart lately for this.

I've actually got a revision. I think the "It Doesn't Matter" is gonna be a short instrumental mash-up of Sonic Boom with It Doesn't Matter, and some.. other tunes. It might be a bit of surprise, but I think it's gonna be a bit more free-form.

So now that my Wacky Workbench remix is just about done, I decided to start on another: Tidal Tempest [JP]

The song is planned to be a medley of the different time zones, transitioning similarly to the way stages did in

Sonic CD.

http://soundcloud.co...time-travel-mix

Here's what I've got so far for it. As you can tell by listening, only the Present portion is finished so far...

Edited by Hatsune Miku
  • Thumbs Up 3

http://snd.sc/MnKoAJ

More progress!

Many thanks to Dr. Soos for doing the drums. I think he did a great job! :D

I lose time at the end and kinda kills the ending a bit :/

A few mistakes here and there too.

This has been mixed as well, just to give an idea of how it will piece together.

What do you think?

• Thumbs Up 2

http://snd.sc/MnKoAJ

More progress!

Many thanks to Dr. Soos for doing the drums. I think he did a great job! biggrin.png

I lose time at the end and kinda kills the ending a bit :/

A few mistakes here and there too.

This has been mixed as well, just to give an idea of how it will piece together.

What do you think?

The guitar is great and mixed well. Now I can barely hear the drums though. You need to bring the snare up alot (get some more volume on it) to be on par with the guitar. Other than that, very nice. Edited by Urban Flow

So yeah, random update.

Hopefully within the next month, I can have two more tracks finished for this thing.

The first is the Frog Forest one, and that one's almost done.

The second is a different track, one that wasn't on my initial list.

I've started progress on a hard rock/metal-ish version of this song:

Edited by Yowane Haku
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna be honest. I've kinda lost a lot of interest of this over time due to school, life issues, different interests and such. Not saying I'm not doing anything for this, it's just I doubt I'll actually fill up to my max amount. I'm just pretty sure that my submissions will be later in the fall. I'll make sure to make them extra badass though~

• Thumbs Up 5

It's hard to keep excitement going for almost half a year when we're still over four months away from the deadline.

Seriously guys, relax. Don't stress. It's been said since the thread's inception; despite the thread's existence being premature there's no need to rush. I haven't even started my contributions. Get the hype train rolling around October-ish and there's going to be a lot more efficiency around. You guys have all the time in the world.

• Thumbs Up 3