Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Yeah, I figured as much. It's just with everyone else pushing out things, I couldn't help but feel like maybe falling behind in people's eyes or not. It's just I don't think I'm really looking at "omg, I gotta have 6 songs" anymore. Just one or two or something if I flesh them out enough. I just don't want a bunch of half assed crap from my end because I thought I needed to meet a quota.

• Thumbs Up 2

Like Wolfster and Carbo said, we got all the time in the world ahead of us!

In the meantime, DJ EAR linked me this video... both educational and hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 8

Like Wolfster and Carbo said, we got all the time in the world ahead of us!

In the meantime, DJ EAR linked me this video... both educational and hilarious.

Oh goody, an Ableton Live tutorial. Sucks to be the rest of you!

(Kidding)

Edited by Hatsune Miku
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, here it is; My first actually complete remix,

Tempest Travels [Tidal Tempest]

Enjoy!

KP, you are getting really good! :D Man I wish I was that good. Amazing job, all of you! Whatever I've heard so far, I've liked it! :D

Just a little update. I can't get FL or Abelton so it seems I will have to just work with Garageband.

I am thinking of two ideas now. An acapella remix of something and a Marble Zone remix.

Alright, I need to partner up! Who wants help with anything, or wants to help with my Tikal Remix?

Alright, I need to partner up! Who wants help with anything, or wants to help with my Tikal Remix?

*Wide eyes*

I'd love to help! Of course, it's pretty likely we're using different DAWs, but if we can still do something that would be great!

I really wanna collab with someone...

Actually, I use Ableton as well, so I think we should be good.

*Wide eyes*

I'd love to help! Of course, it's pretty likely we're using different DAWs, but if we can still do something that would be great!

I really wanna collab with someone...

Actually, I use Ableton as well, so I think we should be good.

*Reeaally wide eyes* REALLY?

Then- then you can help me make better musics too! *Excited*

Sexy!

Although I don't want to overpopulate the album with "*Awesomeperson* + Aptiva" remixes, so I don't know if I'll go over the original 4. XD

• Thumbs Up 3

I dunno if I want to put this the album or not but I suppose I will share my Reach for the Stars cover with you all. ^^

• Thumbs Up 4

A bit late to the party here, but wow. Nice troll Jeff. :P

Also, awesome work EAR and Tricky!

• Thumbs Up 2

DJ EAR, when I hear Cash Cash's remix, I thought it was really good. I liked the original too...

But yours is good, great, awesome, outstanding, AMAZING! Seriously, if this was in the real game, I would have goosebumps. D:

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey Pulsetitan, I need to get some kind of contact info from you so we can get to collabin'. I sent you a PM already, but I didn't get an answer.

Jeff, I realised you changed the deadline so should it be that the end of 2012 is the due date or the starting of the last quarter of the year is the due date?

Anyways, I am probably just going to do one or two tracks this year as I probably will have to work with real instruments and my voice. One of them is going to be an acapella remix of one/two/three (*hint) and the other... I am still thinking. So yeah. Just wanted to give a short update.

Jeff, I realised you changed the deadline so should it be that the end of 2012 is the due date or the starting of the last quarter of the year is the due date?

Anyways, I am probably just going to do one or two tracks this year as I probably will have to work with real instruments and my voice. One of them is going to be an acapella remix of one/two/three (*hint) and the other... I am still thinking. So yeah. Just wanted to give a short update.

Yeah, I'm considering changing the submission deadline to something along the lines of the previous album's and give everyone an extra month in 2013. ^^;

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes! Gonna collab finally!

though i still have a question. Does anything think a trance remix of tikal's theme is dumb?

Yes! Gonna collab finally!

though i still have a question. Does anything think a trance remix of tikal's theme is dumb?

Dude, not at all. Do whatever you like. That's the best to guarantee good work. :D If you don't like it, then leave it aside and do something else maybe. Come back to it another time or something. Music is never bad. It just depends on the passion put in by the artist and thus the quality. :D

Well, I have a keyboard now. So that should hopefully increase production. Still gotta work out those chords, but I'm pretty sure my brother can work them out. He's got a better musical ear than I have. Plus he's a bassist, so that area may be covered.