Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

thanks faseeh, its good to hear that from someone! I have anoher question. Can anyone pull a sample of the background vocals in tikals, im sorta short handed atm.

thanks faseeh, its good to hear that from someone! I have anoher question. Can anyone pull a sample of the background vocals in tikals, im sorta short handed atm.

I have never seen any one rip any of SA1 song's vocal sample before... Sorry.

Wow, not as active in here anymore. Anyways, I was trying out some new things x3 This is a vocal cover of "Free" from Sonic Free Riders and I'm joined by a 3 talented people. It kinda reminds me of a choir since everyone is singing their own little harmony. I made the instrumental and sang as well.

• Thumbs Up 3

If you're talking about voice files in the game, I can probably rip them.

No, he's talking about the vocals in the theme itself. Is it me or is it just that Tricky or Lake (the SBtS guy) have one amazing thing in common? They both pump out so much yet all of their works are awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, they're both well inspired, talented people, and i admire that.

KatamariParadox, check your PM.

Anyway then, ill prolly have to request some vocal work.

Yeah, they're both well inspired, talented people, and i admire that.

KatamariParadox, check your PM.

Anyway then, ill prolly have to request some vocal work.

I sent you a request on Skype, and also I'll do some vocal work for you if you want. Erm, If you need vocal work for Tikal, I know someone who does a good Tikal voice; I haven't been able to contact her though.

Since I've been working here-and-there for the past month, I guess some updates are in order.

-Frog Forest is almost done.

-Started the Spinball boss remix, got the foundation down, but the riffs/melody are a pain in the ass to figure out. not giving up yet though.

-After playing through Sonic Advance again, I decided to try remixing this song:

with a little bit of this song included:

Edited by Jubei
  • Thumbs Up 2

what type of remix?

Not sure what you mean.

If you mean how I'm planning on remixing it, it's gonna be kind of an electronic/techno kinda mix I guess. I'm not good with describing genres.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://soundcloud.com/grimchi3f/wip-shanghai-speedway-zone

That name is very tentative. I only named it that because China or Shanghai is the first thing I think of when I close my eyes and listen to it. If someone can pitch me a better name, I'm all for it. Anyway, the biggest difference is that I took out the annoying middle part (I have no idea what I was thinking putting that in there). I also added some little things here and there to make it slightly better.

So, what do you think?

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't think it sounds Chinese... Probably because I live in a very Chinese-y place. Ugh, String Speedway? Pumped Stringway? I can think of some more but yeah. This is what is on the top of my mind.

I like the way it is going though.

Sounds like a handful of pre-made loops that don't sound like they quite fit together...

That or you meant it to have a very simplistic sound - but something about it doesn't sound like it's all in Key.

-> With some work, I'm sure it will be just fine

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah. Stereopixel's Back.

http://soundcloud.co...t-3-stereopix3l

It's quite nice. Personal opinion though, I don't like the soundfont 16bit style. I'd rather have a full orchestra or some real instruments ya know? But of course, this is your submission, not mine. So of course, good job!

And now we shall welcome the new guy here and his amazing work: BrainJolt/wOrmSounds

*hopes he posts next*

Edited by Faseeh

Since there is no need for me to introduce myself thanks to Faseeh, I guess I'll just plop this right here.

http://soundcloud.co...ant-good-future

If you've been to my music thread, you will already know what this is. It is an upbeat, cheerful remix of Chemical Plant Zone, heavily inspired off of Sonic CD's Japanese soundtrack. The mission was to create a 90's pop style tune that would fit if Chemical Plant was in Sonic CD. I loop the main segment twice an added an intro to extend it a bit.

I am also in the works of something else...but I'm not telling...

Edited by BrainJolt
  • Thumbs Up 7

EDIT 5: I am redoing this post to summarise the long essay I wrote.

Hey, everyone! Listen, some things to share with everyone.

I thought that I might only be able to do acapella as Garageband was too ...ugh. Guess what I totally forgot there was something such as MIDI. So yes, I will try my best to do at least one track but now I might be able to do 2+. biggrin.png Acapella would probably be the Eggman themes of the classics Meldey remix thingy.

And of course, I won't forget to meat up my tracks that I do from MIDI, so it is quite nice. biggrin.png

Anyways, I'll do a remix of Living in the City and I am collabing with Alien.Renegade on it but we aren't the only ones involved.biggrin.png I'll probably take it in a nostalgic direction, staying close to the original but sounding unique. smile.png

Also, my friend and I want to do a cover art for this. It will resemble the SA2 level card with 2 Sonics in it and the words "The Sonic Stadium Music Album" and below it "Now with more collabs". Is that okay with everyone?

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 2

^ It's nice. :D I prefer Chemical Plant though. I am slightly biased towards Sonic 2 zones. :P

Be sure to join us next year for... Vizard, can I leak the name? Ugh, never mind. We'll just call it TSSMA '13. Join us then and we hope to see many for stuff from you (saying this on behalf of everyone).

Wait, did you say this will PROBABLY be the last one? *crosses fingers, hopes for at least one more piano-ish remix*