Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Aside from what has been said before, all I'd say is that there needs to be a little more oomph on the second half (after the beat comes in at around 12 seconds.). Sounds pretty good so far.

I'm aware of this problem, I'm working on giving it more power.

Number 3... Sparks will fly inside the pyramid... That has to be one of two things.

One: Sand Ocean from Sonic Adventure 2. Sparks "will fly inside", but not currently within, the pyramid. Someone making headway to his Egyptian-esque base. A "spark" of genius. Eggman. So Sand Ocean.

OR...

Two: Dusty Desert from Sonic '06. Silver is what comes to mind when you said "sparks", and Dusty Desert definitely has some Egyptian influence.

You've denied Sandopolis, so it has to be either Sand Ocean or Dusty Desert, and I doubt you'd go for the desert/pyramid stage from Sonic Blast seeing as Mike went for that last year.

Number 3... Sparks will fly inside the pyramid... That has to be one of two things.

One: Sand Ocean from Sonic Adventure 2. Sparks "will fly inside", but not currently within, the pyramid. Someone making headway to his Egyptian-esque base. A "spark" of genius. Eggman. So Sand Ocean.

OR...

Two: Dusty Desert from Sonic '06. Silver is what comes to mind when you said "sparks", and Dusty Desert definitely has some Egyptian influence.

You've denied Sandopolis, so it has to be either Sand Ocean or Dusty Desert, and I doubt you'd go for the desert/pyramid stage from Sonic Blast seeing as Mike went for that last year.

Very clever assumptions there, but alas, still wrong. Got kinda close with Sand Ocean there, but not quite.

Two and Three are pretty obscure when it comes to Sonic music, so you'll probably have to think outside of the oustide of the box.

Edited by Ash Crimson
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh, well in THAT case, it'd be Hidden Base! Tails' variation of the stage for when the heroes invade Eggman's base!

Right game, wrong song...again XD

Right game, wrong song...again XD

The fu...

Oh. OOOOOOOOH.

SPARKS FLYING.

SHOES.

GRINDING.

GRINDING.

THE GRIND RACE.

I GET IT.

• Thumbs Up 1

The fu...

Oh. OOOOOOOOH.

SPARKS.

SHOES.

GRINDING.

GRINDING.

THE GRIND RACE.

Ding, ding, ding. That's correct!

Now there's only one left!

Damn, that's vague as hell... Hint?

The way I wrote the hint is actually some dialogue/character interaction in one of the Sonic games.

It's from an Adventure game... I'd say it's Adventure 2 but I'm not really sure.

Nope, not an Adventure game.

Edited by Ash Crimson

It is indeed in that timeframe, yes.

Ugh I can't place the exact song. But it must be a song from Sonic Adventure, I'd say it's related to the Egg Carrier or to a Knuckles level.

Am I close?

Ugh I can't place the exact song. But it must be a song from Sonic Adventure, I'd say it's related to the Egg Carrier or to a Knuckles level.

Am I close?

No...not really. Getting colder.

Getting colder.

ICE CAP. (?)

Nevermind, overthinking.

I give up, I can't recognize the hint albeit I know it's from the Dreamcast era. Oh well, it'll surely sound great.

Something in Sonic Shuffle?

No it is not.

It'll probably be one of the last songs you would think anyone would try remixing.

Edited by Ash Crimson

I know I've submitted a lot of work to this thread Vizz but the only 3 Songs I'm submitting for definite is

Sky Fortress Act 3 Remix

My secret remix (Which Vizz knows of)

and this one

Sonic Heroes - Final Fortress Remix

I know a lot of fans wanted more Final Fortress Remix's on the scene so here you go!

Also @Ash Crimson

Sparks will fly inside the pyramid? Is it the 2player music from SA2B In the Pyramid/Desert race? race: like here?

Edited by StereoPix3l
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Ash: Is it something from Sonic Battle? Nothing from the consoles had [YES]/NO interaction, and the Advance series are out. It's from Sonic Battle on the GBA, is it?

@StereoPix3l: You still got room for more submissions/collabs! But FF is in!

@Ash: Is it something from Sonic Battle? Nothing from the consoles had [YES]/NO interaction, and the Advance series are out. It's from Sonic Battle on the GBA, is it?

Indeed it is, good sir. Almost there.

Also @Ash Crimson

Sparks will fly inside the pyramid? Is it the 2player music from SA2B In the Pyramid/Desert race? race: like here?

Yeah, Jeff got that one earlier