Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

I'm sure Aptiva searched around and found 'em! I dunno how though.

Somehow he managed to get me a handful of Rush samples, too!

Oh hell.

Toss me up for this as well...

SONIC ADVENTURE 2 - City Escape

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh hell.

Toss me up for this as well...

SONIC ADVENTURE 2 - CITY ESCAPE

Edited by Urban Flow
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've recently had a boost in confidence about my art so I will most definitely do my best to make something awesome for an album cover before that confidence fucks on off.

I really really don't want to miss out on the music again too, so I'm going to be shooting for at least something. Ideally I've got a high goal set for myself, but I won't bother saying anything until I have a better idea of what I'll be up to. For now I'm pretty much just hear to say I'm interested.

EDIT: And since I just saw Gerk's post, I'll say that I do play the keyboard and may or may not be somewhat interested in collabs.

Edited by Noire
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'd totally love to work on this :)

Not sure what I'd work on but I did a version of "Free" earlier this year which could be looked into :)

You know what, add me in as "for sure". I am going to learn and I will be doing something for this at the very least.

Mad Gear Zone for sure, get rid of the rest of my suggestions for now and sign me up for Escape from the City... if that's okay with you guys. Sorry, I just saw DJ EAR's post and thought that was a good idea for me to do too. If I can't, that's okay too.

Edited by Grimchi3f
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aw yeah! This is happenin'!

Definitely gonna partake in this awesome project. You can put me down for:

-Wrapped in Black - Sonic Rush (definitely. Just needs minor tweaks.)

-Sweet Dream/ Sonic 2 Ending Theme (possibly. It's finished, but it's giving me a lot of exporting problems.)

-2P Mode - Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (haven't started, but planning on it)

And I'll figure out 3 more, I'm sure. Maybe I'll even try an album cover for yuks. Can't wait, this album is gonna be even more kickass than the last one!

Edited by Gregzilla

Aw yeah! This is happenin'!

Definitely gonna partake in this awesome project. You can put me down for:

-Wrapped in Black - Sonic Rush (definitely. Just needs minor tweaks. Here's a demo: http://www.mediafire...9qubph9wa919gck )

-Sweet Dream/ Sonic 2 Ending Theme (possibly. It's finished, but it's giving me a lot of exporting problems. Demo: http://www.mediafire...3336opai1fi6kf5 )

-2P Mode - Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (haven't started, but planning on it)

And I'll figure out 3 more, I'm sure. Maybe I'll even try an album cover for yuks. Can't wait, this album is gonna be even more kickass than the last one!

• Thumbs Up 1

Oops, I guess the files aren't there anymore. Eh, I'll let them be a surprise for now :P

Oops, I guess the files aren't there anymore. Eh, I'll let them be a surprise for now tongue.png

I just noticed we're at the same location. blink.png

I just noticed we're at the same location. blink.png

Actually, you are at Pumpkin Triangle, while I am located at Pumpkin triangle. Completely opposite sides of the globe :P

I still can't decide which song to do for Sonic Mega Collection. Ya know what? Put me down for a Mega Collection Medley. biggrin.png

I still have barely any musical experience though... am I biting off more than I can chew?

There's a good chance I might not end up with nearly as much as I'm hoping to, after all I've been at this for not even nearly a year, let alone several. That's why you've got to keep this going through the years, Vizard! I may not pull through with much this year, but I'll do it for at least one of these albums. I aim to be able to say I submitted at least one song to this year's album though.

For now, most of the things on my list are nothing more than wishful thinking, but I won't let that get the better of me!

Edited by KatamariParadox
  • Thumbs Up 1

Goodness. On one hand I'm very very happy to see everyone so excited to begin working on this, but on the other hand...January 31st? That'll take forever! Oh dearie me. tongue.png

I'm incredibly amateur in terms of music, I can barely play anything, but with that amount of time I'll see what I can do. Something I've noticed the series hasn't ever really used outside of a Sonic Free Riders track is the harmonica...I'm just rambling here. Basically don't count me anything other than interested and excited haha.

Edited by Mykonos

OH YEAH! Let's do this! Just so everyone knows, here's what I'm planning: (And yes, I'm leaving some specifically vague 8D)

1. "Welcome to your Future", Stardust Speedway (JP) - Sonic CD
  2. "Sonic DJ: PIG CITY" - Sonic Shuffle
  3. "Ten Years Ago..." - Sonic Adventure 2
  4. "Hydrocity Zone Modern Remix" - Sonic 3
  5. "???"
  6. "Funky Dealer" - Jet Set Radio Future

Then for collabs, I was lined up for Blizzard Peaks with Cola, I think Sandopolis with R-1 and Rooftop Run with Jeffhog =)

• Thumbs Up 2

I still can't decide which song to do for Sonic Mega Collection. Ya know what? Put me down for a Mega Collection Medley. biggrin.png

I still have barely any musical experience though... am I biting off more than I can chew?

There's a good chance I might not end up with nearly as much as I'm hoping to, after all I've been at this for not even nearly a year, let alone several. That's why you've got to keep this going through the years, Vizard! I may not pull through with much this year, but I'll do it for at least one of these albums. I aim to be able to say I submitted at least one song to this year's album though.

For now, most of the things on my list are nothing more than wishful thinking, but I won't let that get the better of me!

That's the spirit smile.png !
  • Thumbs Up 1

OH YEAH! Let's do this! Just so everyone knows, here's what I'm planning: (And yes, I'm leaving some specifically vague 8D)

1. "Welcome to your Future", Stardust Speedway (JP) - Sonic CD
  2. "Sonic DJ: PIG CITY" - Sonic Shuffle
  3. "Ten Years Ago..." - Sonic Adventure 2
  4. "Hydrocity Zone Modern Remix" - Sonic 3
  5. "???"

Then for collabs, I was lined up for Blizzard Peaks with Cola, I think Sandopolis with R-1 and Rooftop Run with Jeffhog =)

Aha, perfect time to ask! Where did you guys get the weird voice samples at the beginning of Stardust Speedway Bad Future for your remix? The ones that are in all versions of the JP SS.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm down :) Not too sure what for...or what format it'll be in...

I'd make a full blown piece but I really suck at drums :(

Regardless, put me down for: Carnival Night and Toxic Caves Plz :D

• Thumbs Up 2

BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla

1. BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla
  2. BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla
  3. BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla
  4. BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla
  5. BlaBla

BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBla

I would do ungodly things on the street corner for this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, I know I've been posting a lot, but I have one more thing to say for now. My activity online may be sparse or non-existent for a while, and I'm not sure how long yet. I'm just making this clear so that no one gets the idea that I have lack of interest. I guess I'm just superstitious like that.

• Thumbs Up 1