Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Okay, good news everyone! I'm finally getting FL Studio but it's on a Vista so I'll see if it works. Now I can still add in voice clips but I just can't record in Producer Edition right? Yeah...

I'm also thinking of making a remix of any of the night hub world themes from Unleashed, especially Empire City Night. Thing is I am kinda tonedeaf so if anybody is free and would like to help, do PM me and I'll tell you the notes I need help with. Don't worry, it won't be too many. XD

Oh and I think I can finally get that Livin' in the City Collab with Alien. moving with FL Studio! smile.png

I also welcome any collab ideas anybody has but I doubt anybody would need me. Haha. I am also thinking of collabing with some one who isn't on the album... yet. So let's see how that goes.

I'm still working on a cover art with my friend by the way!

Edited by Faseeh

http://soundcloud.co...n-mobile-modern

I finished it at last! I couldn't figure out the Rhythm Guitar, so I just kept it as is, since it sounded the best out of all of the sounds I tried. I'm still working on it, I swear! Also redid the bass part to make it sound awesomer.

As for if this was in Generations, the first three sections are Phase 1, and the last two sections are Phase 2.

This is pretty much the finished product. If there's anything (besides the Rhythm Guitar) that I ABSOLUTELY have to fix, please tell me!

Also:

On the last two sections, there are five extra song references (four from Shadow, one from SA2), try and spot them all!

Edited by Ash Crimson
  • Thumbs Up 4

I finished it at last! I couldn't figure out the Rhythm Guitar, so I just kept it as is, since it sounded the best out of all of the sounds I tried. I'm still working on it, I swear! Also redid the bass part to make it sound awesomer.

As for if this was in Generations, the first three sections are Phase 1, and the last two sections are Phase 2.

This is pretty much the finished product. If there's anything (besides the Rhythm Guitar) that I ABSOLUTELY have to fix, please tell me!

Also:

On the last two sections, there are five extra song references (four from Shadow, one from SA2), try and spot them all!

Why is it I couldn't spot a single one of them? O.O All I could hear was a little of I am All of Me...

It still sounds amazing. Especially when heard in the rain and in thunder... like I was hearing it. :P

Why is it I couldn't spot a single one of them? O.O All I could hear was a little of I am All of Me...

In order:

Section 4:

Guitar Riff 1: I Am..All of Me (Shadow)

Guitar Riff 2: Sky Troops (Shadow)

Guitar Riff 3: Boss: Diablon (Shadow)

Section 5 (the last section)

Guitar Riff 1 Weapons Bed (SA2)

Guitar Riff 2 Circus Park (Shadow)

In other news:

http://soundcloud.co...-into-the-final

I got mah demo for the Egg Rocket remix done. It's simple, yet somewhat spacey and atmospheric.

I'm calling it "Ascension into the Final Frontier" It's done for the most part, so if there's anything you guys would like to say so I can submit this bad boy, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Edited by Ash Crimson
  • Thumbs Up 2

Also:

I like this. Though I think the part that stands out more as a Generations Modern Remix, is like the last one. Where the drums switch to a more aggressive/faster pattern. It sounds pretty bad ass too, I really like it.

Really liking the EGG rocket remix! Is that a Sitar I hear? biggrin.png

Nah, Acoustic Guitar. It does sound like a sitar now that I think about it. XD

Sonic OVA - South Island (Heaven Remix)

Relax and float away up to the heavens...

This is a remix of the South Island theme from Sonic OVA (Sonic The Movie)

I wanted to give this mix a Floaty and Dreamy feel whilst still keeping the Dance/Clubby drums that I usually use smile.png

All the Remix's of this song I've heard are really hardcore and Techno/Dance orientated, I wanted to try something different...

This makes a total of 4 tracks I've contributed to the album (Including one secret one) :)

Edited by StereoPix3l
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic OVA - South Island (Heaven Remix)

Relax and float away up to the heavens...

This is a remix of the South Island theme from Sonic OVA (Sonic The Movie)

I wanted to give this mix a Floaty and Dreamy feel whilst still keeping the Dance/Clubby drums that I usually use smile.png

All the Remix's of this song I've heard are really hardcore and Techno/Dance orientated, I wanted to try something different...

This makes a total of 4 tracks I've contributed to the album (Including one secret one) smile.png

HOLY CRAP I remember this song now! XD

This sounds awesome, dude!

Danke!

Hey Ash, your Egg Rocket remix is epic... But does that mean I can't enter mine? xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aICNwsL9SQ

Sorry to say but I think so... You'll have to ask Vizard... the last time Urban Flow couldn't enter his Green Hill if I am not wrong as FiG already sent in theirs. Both were rocking though. XD

At the same time, we had 2 IceCaps last year so yeah...

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIZARD!

Thanks for putting this project up for us! :) Keep pumpin that music out dude. And nice to have you hear Joshua... again thanks to Vizy.

• Thumbs Up 2

What did I miss?

WAITWAIT Joshua is here?!

Hey uh... I heard you were collabin' with Faseeh, but if you have room for more than one, I'd love to work with you on something too. I'm hoping to work some guitar into my tracks, but I'm still such a noob. :P

Then again, so was Falk and he...

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm afraid what Faseeh said is true, dude. XD Alien already got an Egg Rocket in. You're still welcome to submit pre-existing work, or projects down the road!

Katamari, I'm sorry but... YOU'RE TOO SLOW.

He joined a while ago to this project technically because... *zips*

Wait... FALK WAS HERE?

You know, if only I had taken a few hundred kilometers to his place when he was in Malaysia... haha. I missed Elson when he came to Singapore too. :'(

@ Taokaka: (KatamariParadox, right?) Sure, collabs are fun. biggrin.png I'm not sure what the rules are regarding how many entries I can be a part of though. xD Lemme go check them...

There's no limit to collabs, so GO NUTS! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

@ Taokaka: (KatamariParadox, right?) Sure, collabs are fun. biggrin.png I'm not sure what the rules are regarding how many entries I can be a part of though. xD Lemme go check them...

Yeah, it's KatamariParadox. I been stalking your YouTube for a while now, and I adore your work! Not just the amazing guitar covers, but you have a number of great original compositions too...

P.S. Don't mind the name, I like to change it a lot. tongue.png

Edited by Taokaka

Wait, oh no. Stereo has already done Final Fortess... right? 0.0

Very well then. Might as well give the collab to TSSMA'13.

Whaaat? Giving up that easily?

There are tons of great songs to be remixed! Don't give up now, you can find another one!

So, I wrote this today to include in the thing as an original... Not sure of a title yet, tell me what it makes you think of and I'll base the title off of the responses.

The intro's my favorite part. xD

ohmy.png

I wish I could come up with such an awesome original that quick! I started my first original composition like a week ago and it's still not done. o_O

Here it is by the way. Criticism welcomed. (It's a work-in-progress)

Edited by Taokaka
  • Thumbs Up 1

So, I wrote this today to include in the thing as an original... Not sure of a title yet, tell me what it makes you think of and I'll base the title off of the responses.

The intro's my favorite part. xD

Sounds...almost reminiscent of something from Sonic CD.

Two originals! Hot dawg!

KP, that's a pretty good intro for a water level there! When you'll go about expanding it, think about the kind of underwater level you'll be representing: does this imaginary stage have shallow water? Is the stage all about going into the dark abyss? What about sea monsters? Is is Eggman-centric? Underwater volcanic activity? Not that I expect you to answer all of this through words: just giving you a few tips if you're stumped. If you give yourself time to narrow down how you'll represent your trope through song, you might have an easier time going about it.

Josh: ...it's like a hybrid of SCD and the Dreamcast era. o.o I also can't help but think of Zelda due to the electric organ there!

• Thumbs Up 3