Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Jeff add Ice Mountain Act 2 to my list please, this also the last addition I am gonna make. Figured I'd do the second act since I got some good feedback from the first and well just for continuity reasons, if that makes any sense xD (I swear I saw the list earlier bleh, if you saw this post before it was edited, ignore it)

Edited by Urban Flow
  • Thumbs Up 1

Jeff add Ice Mountain Act 2 to my list please, this also the last addition I am gonna make. Figured I'd do the second act since I got some good feedback from the first and well just for continuity reasons, if that makes any sense xD (I swear I saw the list earlier bleh, if you saw this post before it was edited, ignore it)

add Ice Mountain Act 2 to my list

Ice Mountain Act 2

21222.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Hm, alright. Just a question. I'd like to know if ya guys would prefer text or audio interviews. I was talking with AR and yeah, he said it'd be best to do what the majority vote for.

I'm sure those crazy people like Vizard and me would prefer video interviews as they are more engaging and fun to do. Nevertheless, there are people who don't want to let people hear their voice due to personal reasons or really hate me. So yeah, I'm actually okay with both but I'd like to keep a medium.

Those who prefer text to audio, do like this post. :D The others, yeah. If it so becomes that audio is chosen by the majority, I'm sorry to the rest and if it's text, to those who still want to do audio or don't mind it, I say we do audio and then I write down the words. :D So yeah.

• Thumbs Up 6

I most definitely prefer text interviews.

...there are people who don't want to let people hear their voice due to personal reasons...

*cough*

Oh, if you aren't confident of your speaking skills, it's alright! Be calm and just be yourself. :D

Edited by Faseeh

Well, here it is. The full medley:

https://www.box.com/...plcnsh6grp19v0z

Note that though no more songs will be added, the song is not yet complete. I still have a lot of twaking and adjusting to do.

The song list:

Original Intro

Awaken (Gain Ground)

Flying Battery Zone (Sonic & Knuckles)

Boss Battle (E-SWAT)

Hydrocity Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 3)

Shooting Ristar (Ristar)

Opa-Opa! (Fantasy Zone)

Excercise Mode (Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine)

GUEST SONG: Use Your Head / Living on a Landmine (Earthworm Jim)*

*This song has two names, with Use Your Head being the more recognized one, and Living on a Landmine being the offical title given by Tommy Tallarico. I put down both because I don't know which one to use.

Edited by wOrm
  • Thumbs Up 3

I went to Video Games Live last night, and right when Tommy Tallarico called forth the next song being his own compositions, and seeing the SEGA logo on-screen, I thought back to what ya said wOrm, and I guessed Earthworm Jim! That's freaking fantastic, getting that in there! I expect a few moist pants at that.

..."wOrm". Earthworm Jim. hahaha xD

And yeah, seeing that we got the album named The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012 this time around, I'm all up for the Adventure/Adventure 2 format for the song titles. I'll just have to contact those who haven't given a name to their remix and ask what do.

also, wouldn't mind SA/SA2-style album art with the entire crew involves, but that's just me

As for interviews, I'm up for text. Voice is a maybe, considering what my scheduling's been like for the past two months...

OH OH OH

CAN I PLEASE DO "THE LAST SCENE" FROM SA2?

I hope no one's taken it. xD

tumblr_m6pfmdLyMz1r2oa9ko1_500.gif

EDIT: The Last Scene could make a good end piece for the album, now that I think about it...~!

• Thumbs Up 4

...*snrk* CALAMARIPARADOX.

..."wOrm". Earthworm Jim. hahaha xD

Jeff's name puns: Count 2.

He's gonna make a bunny joke with DJ EAR soon, I'm calling it.

Jeff's name puns: Count 2.

He's gonna make a bunny joke with DJ EAR soon, I'm calling it.

"Didja hear about DJ EAR?"

/jeff, STAHP

Also, not much of an announcement, but I'm throwing this out there:

We are currently clocking in at 29 submitted tracks.

EDIT: ALSO, I'm reconfiguring the album to follow a tracklist format similar to the Adventure games, as suggested. A handful are without names though, so let's see...

• Thumbs Up 4

Also, not much of an announcement, but I'm throwing this out there:

We are currently clocking in at 29 submitted tracks.

And of those, I've submitted one. Jeez, I better step it up.

and Vizard if you make the joke I swear

and Vizard if you make the joke I swear

Aw, KP. D; Come on.

/badumtish

GOD. JEFF! He's gonna make an Urban FLOW joke next. Yeah, then a WOLFy joke, and then a mikeBLASTdude joke. I'm not gonna be suprised if he's gonna rename some tracks to have puns like this, lawl.

GOD. JEFF! He's gonna make an Urban FLOW joke next. Yeah, then a WOLFy joke, and then a mikeBLASTdude joke. I'm not gonna be suprised if he's gonna rename some tracks to have puns like this, lawl.

YOU FOOL

• Thumbs Up 2

YOU FOOL

Calming Waters...Tidal Tempest {CALAMARIPARADOX}

KP, please don't hurt me. I'm sorry.

Edited by Faseeh

Calamari Waters...Tidal Tempest {CALAMARIPARADOX}

KP, please don't hurt me. I'm sorry.

STOP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Alright guys, let's cool things down before things get wild. I'd rather things here be kept groovy.

AUUUGH! >_<

Edited by Natsuru Senō
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hmm...maybe I should make a Shadow the Hedgehog track so there can be an Alien (or Renegade) pun. XD

And in other news, because of my massive indecisiveness, I'm not doing the SRA Boss thing.

I found my second-to-last track, and it's going to be one that NO ONE will ever think of. It's from a very-forgotten Sonic game. That's all I'm gonna say ;)

Hope you folks don't get too...

tumblr_mafuooBmPo1qg4xue.gif

curious.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, same here... quality, not quantity :P

• Thumbs Up 2

Quality, not quantity tongue.png

I got the exact same words from good old Vizard and I'm just taking that advice while doing random stuff in the side. Also, is it my bad luck that I keep thinking of stuff to do that will all end up under 1.5 mins.

Oh and anyways, anybody doing Seaside Hill? I think I wanna do that because I hold quite a lot of love for it (the original and the Gens' one anyway). Alien said I should do it cos' it sound a lot like SEEside Hill and my name's FaSEEh so yeah.

I like the Adventure naming format. I wonder how we'd do that for originals though?

Faseehside Hill. Hehe. tongue.png

If it's Sonic-y then I guess you could just make up what zone it's for or something? For example:

Frozen Air...Windy Ice Zone (Original)...Joshua or something like that.

I'm not doing Seaside Hill, though if there's any Heroes track I'd personally like to do when inspired it's Ocean Palace :P

But either way, talk with Jeff, see if anyone's taken it, and if not, go for it :)

• Thumbs Up 1