Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

You guys really don't want me doing Flying Battery, huh? Alright, fine.

Likewise for me with Star Light. Started working on that one a few days ago. o_o

Ooh, just you wait, i'll show you a real classicc remix of Flying Battery! loljkdonthurtme

Splash Hill isn't working out well. Hmm... I'll try remix... The Sonic 1/2 Theme!

Oh, are Before the Sequel remixes accepted?

Ooh, just you wait, i'll show you a real classicc remix of Flying Battery! loljkdonthurtme

Splash Hill isn't working out well. Hmm... I'll try remix... The Sonic 1/2 Theme!

Oh, are Before the Sequel remixes accepted?

I don't see why not! You know, I was just practicing the guitar chords to Fortress Flow's theme; we should do a remix of that! xD

Edited by Marine the Racoon

Okay, I get the idea. No one cared that I had Star Light, and would rather listen to a newcomer's interpretation.

And then I tried starting on ANOTHER idea but then was told 'do something different than Crisis City',

So I've got an idea to do something DIFFERENT to those two, but right now, I am in a complete mental breakdown and I have nowhere else to really vent. So thanks a lot for taking what I thought was a GUARANTEED spot, and making me feel even MORE terrible about myself.

I get the idea, and I've learnt it in my past two weeks of being unemployed. I can NEVER have what I want to do, or even have happiness for that matter. sad.png

SO YEAH I WAS KINDA WRITING THIS POST FOR THE PAST HALF HOUR OR SO BUT OKAY HERE WE GO I STICK TO WHAT I SAY FINAL SAY ON THE MATTER YES SO

Hate to be a Negative Nancy, Marvin, but each one of the tracks you listed have already been claimed. ^^;

Guess I should stick that rule in the opening post then...

In any case, Rexy is already working on a Starlight track, someone already called Green Grove (though I'll ask that person to step up again just to make sure, seeing that I haven't received said track and that I want to be certain), and Flying Battery has already been called by General Offensive. ^^;

KP, sorry about your plans for a Modern Flying Battery, but since I'll be taking Offensive's completed track and that wOrm's medley has an entire bit dedicated to FB, I'm gonna have to cut it there. Redundancies wouldn't be healthy for the album. ^^;

Can, maybe you can share with us what you've got so far of your Splash Hill and see if anyone's willing to help? I encourage WIP sharing if the artist is stuck. xD; As for SBtS remixes... Well, try asking the original artist for permission, since we're effectively releasing a remix of their original on our album. They'll have to be properly credited on it too. If they say yes, then you're good!

General, yes, your FB remix is in, not sure about Wave Ocean unless you can help dissuade our doubts, and I think Carnival Night has been called already. However, General, Josh, I'm willing to throw in your Lost Labyrinth track since it differs enough from Mike's. All I need is the song file!

EDIT: With that, I think it's the last time I'll be taking redundancies since they're still minimal, if not one of the last.

And Faseeh, Hinchy messaged me about his and EXshad's tracks, and their titles have already been edited! Already taken care of, dude!

AND DONE

• Thumbs Up 3

But I restarted it from scratch. ;u; I'll make it again. But nobody likes SHZ but me

Sure, Kat, I'll be on Skype soon, so we could talk about it. I'll try to contact Falk (and Funk Fiction) to get permission to use their themes.

Hmm... Maybe I'll do... uh... I'm totally empty other than Starry Shores and Fortress Flow... EDIT: I guess that's why I'm Can of Nothing! *rimshot*

I'll be making a longer version of the Sonic 1/2 theme and keep working on Splash Hill atm.

Edited by Can of Nothing

But I restarted it from scratch. ;u; I'll make it again. But nobody likes SHZ but me

Sure, Kat, I'll be on Skype soon, so we could talk about it. I'll try to contact Falk (and Funk Fiction) to get permission to use their themes.

Hmm... Maybe I'll do... uh... I'm totally empty other than Starry Shores and Fortress Flow... EDIT: I guess that's why I'm Can of Nothing! *rimshot*

I'll be making a longer version of the Sonic 1/2 theme and keep working on Splash Hill atm.

Ooh, Starry Shores? I love that theme, but I doubt it could be done justice... also, Fortress Flow was done by Ristar/Andy Tunstall, silly. :P

OK, so earlier I nabbed Metropolis Zone to remix because Bridge Zone wasn't truing out so good, although I will work on it after I see how Metropolis goes.

So, here is a WIP of "Mechanical Marvel ...for Metropolis" I've been working on: http://soundcloud.co...ical-marvel-for

Enjoy!!

Edited by WereHog64

Ooh, Starry Shores? I love that theme, but I doubt it could be done justice... also, Fortress Flow was done by Ristar/Andy Tunstall, silly. tongue.png

Ah, Ristar. That commercial failure character who decided to make music due to SEGA's negect. loljk

I know, really. I was just considering.

well, can i add the Sonic 1 Final Boss Orchestra Remix?

PS:im to lazy to check what song are claimed...

Also, I think I'm giving up on the Sonic Advance 2 boss theme. The transcription went fine but getting it to sound any good in Garageband is a problem... xD

Try the Synth Textures and then use some Master Track effects. It'll be good. Give it a shot.

Also, I'd remix a fangame theme but I don't talk to fangame music people sadly and I just want to concentrate on my Mad Gear and the Nimue collab with Josh. The faster I finish them up, the higher the chances of me pumping out one more. :3

Edited by Toad

Sounds good! What did you use for the drums on that?

Thank you!! And Genesis Drums.

Edited by WereHog64

I know I don't come in here too often, but I just wanted to say

CONGRATS ON 1000 REPLIES HERE.

I'd do an ass dance, but that just leaves me in jail more often than not. So instead I'll say how awesome it is that this project could've reached out to so many musicians here on the board, and even bring some new ones in from else where. I still really want to get at least one song in, but I'll probably show up around the end of it. FLCL Climax and all~

shut up, you're hyper and out of your mind, not me, >:U!

• Thumbs Up 4

shut up, you're hyper and out of your mind, not me, >:U!

HOW DID YOU KNOW I mean I'm fine and perfectly sane, thank you for asking.

Marvin and I finished up the Pyramid Cave remix! We have yet to give it a proper title, I'll ask him about it.

That Pyramid Cave was fucking GLORIOUS.

Indeed it was, although I can't help but add a few critiques. I think it could use a bit more reverb, an instrument or two could be different, and the drum programming (while really good) could be improved at times. Marvin offered for me to PM him on improving the song, so I'm hoping I can help. Still though, it's really cool to hear!

Like I did with Gregzilla's "Wrapped in Black", everything I got on the album is basically a placeholder in case you want to upload a better version of a previous submission. Just send me the upgraded version and I'll switch it in!

I think the Sonic 1 Final Boss mix could use some mastering around the beginning too... Sounded great towards the end though.

It could use more keys, maybe.

The drums aren't programmed (well, unless they're electronic drums, which they might be, I haven't asked). In either case, Marvin played them himself.

They did sound a little too good to be programmed, ha. I never thought about that. Shame, that mean's it'll be difficult to help improve, unless maybe it is electric and MIDI notes could be changed. Either way, it's still awesome, I just hope I can help fix it up at some point in the future.

@Nemo when i say i played the drums, i mean i play it with a real drums not electronic, the thing is that i record myself playing the remix then i try copy all that i made in the drums and turn it into midi to maked some real. i have alot experience working real to midi...

@VizardJeffhog thanks, in the future i can came up with more ideas to edit this remix(and yeah i guess katamari will help me). and the sonic 1 final boss i made it simple becuase i cant find a better vst's for the orchestra, and i was bored...

i was bored...

Hey, sorry about this but for anything to turn out awesome, ya need to put your soul into it. If you are bored, come back to it later, think of it like you are doing something that will blast the world and give it everything and do all you can. Just saiyan though, it's nice so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

no, i know, i put my soul in the remix of Pyramid Cave, the Sonic 1 Final Boss Remix was simple becuase only need to edit the drums nothing more, and joshua put the guitar at the ending. in the modern remixes i make my best to maked like the music team of generations.

Marvin, I added you on Yahoo Messenger... if you have a Skype, that would be more helpful, but I'll live. Either way, I'll do what I can to help. ^_^