Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

LMFAO, EAR!

Alright, OP is updated again.

Without counting those going the over 6 limit for now, we're almost at the minimum. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, Jeff, replace the Sonic 1 - Special Stage with Sonic Mega Collection - Extras, Options theme. Please and thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

We need more Sonic 06 love!!!!!!!!ohmy.png

I am such a topic killer.D:

And thus, the album is cancelled.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY

Dancing_mudkip.gif

/asshat

Don't worry, I'm sure some '06 music love will come by soon. xD

• Thumbs Up 6

Aha, perfect time to ask! Where did you guys get the weird voice samples at the beginning of Stardust Speedway Bad Future for your remix? The ones that are in all versions of the JP SS.

=) They're from the intro of the past version, I just re-jiggered them back into the way they were in Bad Future from there. There also exists a PCM Rip of them (apparently) but I can't find a good rip of them ANYWHERE. D: If anyone knows, that'd be glorious.

I would do ungodly things on the street corner for this.

Aha! xD ME TOO, I just gotta either find the source sample, or get someone to record it close enough to the original... I tried doing the ripping process I used previously for other songs, but it doesn't work as nicely...

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh vizard your always such a card! Always being you. But really i shall kill you now.......

16925.jpg

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh...Whats this here?

A Freebie from something long lost during the TSSMA'11?

...that was freaking beautiful.

• Thumbs Up 1

OH YEAH! Let's do this! Just so everyone knows, here's what I'm planning: (And yes, I'm leaving some specifically vague 8D)

1. "Welcome to your Future", Stardust Speedway (JP) - Sonic CD
  2. "Sonic DJ: PIG CITY" - Sonic Shuffle
  3. "Ten Years Ago..." - Sonic Adventure 2
  4. "Hydrocity Zone Modern Remix" - Sonic 3
  5. "???"
  6. "Funky Dealer" - Jet Set Radio Future

Then for collabs, I was lined up for Blizzard Peaks with Cola, I think Sandopolis with R-1 and Rooftop Run with Jeffhog =)

Nope, it was Supporting Me I think you and I were doing...as well as something......else far far aweh. However if you want to do Sandopolis with me instead of Supporting Me, I'm game for that more :D

Edited by Chaser John Doe
  • Thumbs Up 1

=O LET'S

DO

BOTH.

Don't you mean "do do do do do do do do dooo doooo" it?

Because...we still need to do that. THAT. But we'll see on the 'lets do both' thing haha. I know the deadline is super far away but I don't want to overload with too many all at once haha.

Well let's go with Supporting Me first, then if y'think you'll be okay do do do do do do do do dooo doooing Sandopolis Zone as well, then we can do do do do do do do do doo doooo that too too too too too too tooo tooooo! =)

(And then everyone stares at us.)

Ooh, quick thing. I'm a noob at sampling and I'm not sure if I even have the right programs for it. If anyone would like to help me insert the Wrapped in Black vocal samples into my remix, PM me, I'd appreciate it ;)

I'm glad that the topic's opened up so soon, I'm just starting out, but I'm gonna try and get something finished for this album. Put me down for Bullet Station.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, welcome Wearied!

Edited by Wearied Flames

Right now, I'm still debating whether or not to allow anything non-SEGA... You can go ahead and mix it, but whether this'll end up on the Album or not is something I'm still thinking about.

• Thumbs Up 1

IDK, I was even shaky about other related SEGA bits in here, since it's a pretty big and strong Sonic community, but having something just not even SEGA at least feels weird. I don't mean to be jerk or something, I just think it's stretching it. I mean all these Sonic songs and then a random Mega Man mix bit be odd, idk.

• Thumbs Up 5

How does the collabs affect the 6 piece limit? It's not an issue for me since I'm not doing any by myself but it will affect others.

i'm not very music savvy, but would love to be included in this years project artwise, so i'll give it a go if its ok? ; w ;

• Thumbs Up 1

If there are places still open, then put me down as a definite for an "Anti-Techno C40 RMX" of "Free" please. smile.png

Edited by iwantthatguitar
  • Thumbs Up 1

He said he was going to remix a song *with* a Megaman song, =O I don't see the problem there, It's like when Truxton did that Sonic 3 VS Megaman VS every pop song ever remix, I'd still say it's related!

As for collabs, Wolfy was technically on 4 songs last time due to them, so I figured that collabs take up a 'slot' on one of the participant's lists, leaving the other to still have 6? xD I 'unno.

Right now, I'm still debating whether or not to allow anything non-SEGA... You can go ahead and mix it, but whether this'll end up on the Album or not is something I'm still thinking about.

Everyone allowed that endless mines remix (based on an old midi), which was with a song not even from a videogame, in the first album.

I see no problem with mashing Sonic songs with other properties outside of SEGA properties as long as the core of the song is a Sonic related mix.

• Thumbs Up 1