Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

XD Alrighty, we'll see how this goes.

In any case, just throwing this out there right now...

SHOTGUN DILAPIDATED WAY FROM SONIC ADVENTURE.

...I see all those stiffies, guys, PUT THEM AWAY, GEEZE

• Thumbs Up 1

XD Alrighty, we'll see how this goes.

In any case, just throwing this out there right now...

SHOTGUN DILAPIDATED WAY FROM SONIC ADVENTURE.

...I see all those stiffies, guys, PUT THEM AWAY, GEEZE

FAAAK

I thought I already said I was doing it. ;A;

Edited by KatamariParadox

Haha, all you people. I had an awesome idea. I played a little too much Transformed and...

I wanted to do a remix of the opening theme. And then realised it was a remix of the one in the original All-Stars Racing...and then realised that was a remix of Nero's Promise.

So yeah, bye idea!

Anyway, the cover arts are looking goodgreatawesomeoutstanding AMAZING!

[10:23:54 AM] Kat: Hm... sooo I don't know whether you had wanted to put a few tracks in for the TSS Album I mentioned before...

[10:24:20 AM] Kat: But... I was hoping since I was practicing Fortress Flow's guitar that I could attempt to make a remix of the theme.

[10:24:28 AM] Kat: Would you be okay with me doing that for the album?

[10:25:12 AM] Ristar: yeah no problem by all means go for it smile.png

So that's an official approval to remix Fortress Flow for the album. I'm gonna have fun with this one. >:3

• Thumbs Up 3

So that's an official approval to remix Fortress Flow for the album. I'm gonna have fun with this one. >:3

*coughcoughCalamariParadoxcoughcough* XD

• Thumbs Up 3

*coughcoughCalamariParadoxcoughcough* XD

Sh-Shut up! >:I

I'm probably gonna scrap one or two previous songs anyway, or at least not use them for the album. I need more variety.

• Thumbs Up 2

...I GIVE UP ON SPLASH HILL FOR SRS.

Water Palace. It seems that only I love Back 2 Back. It's impossible nobody has taken it.

Edited by Can of Nothing

...I GIVE UP ON SPLASH HILL FOR SRS.

Water Palace. It seems that only I love Back 2 Back. It's impossible nobody has taken it.

...it's been taken already. ^^;

...it's been taken already. ^^;

Y-You mean by me right? I called it, you mean me right?

I also called Dilapidated Way grumble grumble...

Actually, Back 2 Back was submitted waaaaaaaaay back when this album started...

And did really you call Dilapidated? D; I don't remember..

Actually, Back 2 Back was submitted waaaaaaaaay back when this album started...

And did really you call Dilapidated? D; I don't remember..

C'mon, pleaaase let me do it still. I called that one before it was submitted too, it takes me longer since I'm new to all of this. ;A;

And yeah, I did call Dilapidated Way. It was part of my original list, but I can live without it. Either way, I still really wanna do Back 2 Back. Please? ;-;

C'mon, pleaaase let me do it still. I called that one before it was submitted too, it takes me longer since I'm new to all of this. ;A;

And yeah, I did call Dilapidated Way. It was part of my original list, but I can live without it. Either way, I still really wanna do Back 2 Back. Please? ;-;

Well... Thing is, B2B is too recognisable a piece, and we had one last year too - the only reason I let this one in is because it differed enough and stood out. 'sides, like I said, this one was submitted around the time the album began, before you called it.

Just about anything from Sonic Rush is fine except B2B and Wrapped in Black, really. ^^;

Well... Thing is, B2B is too recognisable a piece, and we had one last year too - the only reason I let this one in is because it differed enough and stood out. 'sides, like I said, this one was submitted around the time the album began, before you called it.

Just about anything from Sonic Rush is fine except B2B and Wrapped in Black, really. ^^;

Actually, I know I called it before the song was submitted, but so be it. I'll find a different Sonic Rush song to remix, but I really just want to test my MIDI programming skills.

Actually, I know I called it before the song was submitted, but so be it. I'll find a different Sonic Rush song to remix, but I really just want to test my MIDI programming skills.

Which ones do you have in mind?

Which ones do you have in mind?

I'm not sure yet, but I'll make sure it isn't either of the two... or Bomber Barbara since EAR is doing that one. Maybe Metal Scratchin', who knows? xD

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not sure yet, but I'll make sure it isn't either of the two... or Bomber Barbara since EAR is doing that one. Maybe Metal Scratchin', who knows? xD

That would be boss.

3890-oh-you-dog.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh so you weren't expecting anything.

Well at least I can't disappoint you now.

I did mean it though. D; I just added some humour, that's all!

Haha, all you people. I had an awesome idea. I played a little too much Transformed and...

I wanted to do a remix of the opening theme. And then realised it was a remix of the one in the original All-Stars Racing...and then realised that was a remix of Nero's Promise.

So yeah, bye idea!

I'm not sure that's accurate, in regards to Promise. I think it's just a coincidence. I remember hearing somewhere that Richard based the SST theme on the SEGA chant, and Promise just happens to be similar to that. I think remixing the SEGA All-Stars theme is a great idea for you or anyone to pursue really.

Hmmm...I think I found my idea for my hip-hop submission. It's about time that I Transform the game by adding more genres to this project!

As for now, it's only a plan, so I dunno if I'm gonna go along with it.

What is the idea, you may ask? well, it's a Megamix of sorts. It's going to include songs from several different games. The song won't necessarily be Sonic specific, as it will include some of the other SEGA Superstars.

Just realized that it's almost December, seems like it's about the time when everyone's gonna be Racing to get their tracks done in time for the deadline haha.

...dammit, I can't figure out how to work the word "tennis" into this post, but you get the idea!

I'm not sure that's accurate, in regards to Promise. I think it's just a coincidence. I remember hearing somewhere that Richard based the SST theme on the SEGA chant, and Promise just happens to be similar to that. I think remixing the SEGA All-Stars theme is a great idea for you or anyone to pursue really.

I'll think about it. Thanks for that!

Also Josh, could I ask if you still have the raw track of you playing Aquatic Base Level 2? I'd like to have it when I'm starting off my Aquatic Base mix! No rush at all though as I'm not prepared at all. Just an idea.

Edited by Faseeh