Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

CoN: A fellow Troper? o.o

Urban Flow: What's the VST from, exactly?

From? if you mean the maker, then it's Steinberg. Edited by Urban Flow

Well, I might have a few solid hours and I'm spending it on a trance/acoustic remix of the SMC theme that Kat and Stereo aren't doing now.

I've got the intro done, sorta. I really need help with the drums though. Would anybody able to help me if I send them a midi of it?

I can't go anywhere without it so I'll wait!

EDIT: According to Gizoogle, we make noise. Sonic Stadium Noise Adventure.

I can't be bothered to continue at the moment, thank to the drums. I've got this for now though!

https://www.box.com/s/zr143va966yttn5hscze

Edited by Christmas NiGHTS

Decided to drop Twinkle Park, seeing as I just didn't have that "feeling" with it.

Instead, I took White Part Act 1 From S4E2 that I orchestrated a while back and redid it: >Click< I'm a bit more happier with this one than the other.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well heres a Collab/Remix a bit different from usual,

Its entitled "Ristar in Freen In Green - Winter City (StereoPixel Mix)"

https://www.box.com/s/j1ownyllitpdcha5r7mc

Original song was by Freen In Green, I remix'd it and gave it a Ristar feel,

Thought a collab on something original would make a change,

Tell me what you think smile.png

Edited by StereoPix3l
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm having problems with that Hypersonic VST that someone linked here earlier. I apply it to certain channels (in FL Studio), and no matter what instruments I choose, it gives complete silence, while on some others it works. Any idea what's wrong?

Edited by chilly cosmictruffle

Eh, it's fine, cosmic. XD Coming along great though!

I'd also like to point out that I'm loving the variety in the tunes we've got this time around. Awesome job, guys!

• Thumbs Up 3

Okay, another revision check, and we're actually at 67 songs right now. Overlooked one around the beginning!

EDIT: HOLY FREAKIN' HELL, REVISION ONE (CHARLIE) IS BACK (>;W;<) MORE OF THE OLD GANG'S BACK AGAIN

• Thumbs Up 7

HE IS! YES.

Hey, Punk? You know I was pretty damn sad you left? You can ask around. Like I wanted to see your works in here.

I'm freaking glad you are back man.

So you aren't doing anything this year? Oh well, there's always TSSMA13&K.

Edited by Christmas NiGHTS

Ahaha thanks guys...yeah I don't think I'll be contributing to this years album. Sounds like you guys have a ton of tracks though!

• Thumbs Up 1

Ahaha thanks guys...yeah I don't think I'll be contributing to this years album. Sounds like you guys have a ton of tracks though!

It's a shame that you won't be contributing anything, but it's great to see you back here! ^__^

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm def getting in on this.

Has someone done Sunset Hill Act 2 from Sonic Advance 3 already?

I'm def getting in on this.

Has someone done Sunset Hill Act 2 from Sonic Advance 3 already?

Too similar to Green Hill as it's essentially a Green Hill mix, so I'd say it's been covered. ^^;

Dang it.

Volcano Valley?

...yyyyyyyeeeeesssss... xD;;;; Try putting up a list of track hopefuls, and I'll tell you what's been submitted or not. Or you could send me a PM, either one!

Jace you are now my new favourite person in the history of everything. If I were to contribute to this album at all, it'd be with a PSO mix, I just don't have the time to throw one together. Love that soundtrack to all hell.

Nice job!

• Thumbs Up 2