Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Personally, I feel the Starlight Zone remix needs a bit of work. The piano sounds a bit bland yet overpowering, and even after the drums kick in, it still feels a bit empty.

And... er... feeling a bit too similar to the original track there...

• Thumbs Up 1

this topic sure is a lot less fun to read nowadays compared to the start of it or the one last year. 

Alright, might as well update you all. I'm having DAW license problems and (I can't help that I'm 13 :V) am sorta begging my dad to get me a licence for my DAW, problem is. It's December 15. Which means I have to finish up all my school homework and stuff liddat. School opens on Jan 3 and then on it's prolly a race against time for me. 

You know I should prolly be sorta bummed out now, but I'm happy. Maybe the hype at the end of last year's album will come back here with everyone rushing.

Also, I've noticed there was a Skype chat last year for the album but not yet for this one... are ya guys using the music chat? If ya are, add me please! I promise to be a good child! 

Finally, Jeff, good luck with the SSR preview show, you're alone this time, I see, so yeah, be awesome as always!

This topic always makes me feel much better so yeah!

Edited by Christmas NiGHTS

SO. Quick reminder to all you fine music folks and friends of said music folks and lurkers of said musicians in said topic folks... folks! 

If all goes according to plan (WINAMP EMULATION FROM A MAC. HOORAY), I'll be broadcasting an hour's worth of content from The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012 during this Sunday's SEGASonic:Radio's Christmas Blast!

Select tunes will be chosen to give our listeners a bit of a preview from this mammoth of a project. The album is currently clocking in at more than 4 hours worth of music, coming up to about 72 tracks and 473 MB as of now. Yes, download links during release will be split down rather than forcing you to download the entire thing at once, but that option will still be up to those masochistic enough. 

That being said, broadcasting only one hour of music means that they won't even be hearing the half of it during the show! STILL LOTS OF AROUSING MUSIC TO SHOW AFTERWARDS, SO HOORAY.

To those outside the project, I'll be answering any and all questions pertaining to the album as well (or about me and hear what kind of stupid things I'll say on air), so if you've got any inquiries about the project, by all means, alert me!

With all that out of the way, be sure to tune in to "The Music Plant Zone" at 3pm EST/8pm GT this Sunday for this blink-and-you'll-miss-it preview!

TOTALLY ORIGINAL SEGMENT TITLE. SHUT UP.

• Thumbs Up 5

Now, we all should spread this news!

8D

Hey Jeff, if ya see me at the chat, I'm prolly gonna be annoying as always. XD

Posted on my Twitter, posted on Youtube.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wh-What?!

Jeff, this is tomorrow? Do you even have any of my songs? Is it too late to turn in a few of them last-minute? Please answer!

Wh-What?!

Jeff, this is tomorrow? Do you even have any of my songs? Is it too late to turn in a few of them last-minute? Please answer!

Chill, he's only airing for 1 hour, he's just choosing some selective sexies out of all the sexies he's got so far as well, like he said, he's got 4 hours so far. I'm guessing he's gonna like air one song for each musician so far. To save time, prolly the collab so he can air the work of 2 musicians and all that kinda stuff. 

Besides, it's better to not be aired in a sense that your work will look better when hearing for the first time when the album's released. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

You HAVE to showcase this WIP composition I have at the moment. Like, seriously!

...Or not. It's a 30-sec demo, anyway, and it's barely 1/3 complete. Whichever you choose.

wip.mp3

Edited by Can of Nothing

You HAVE to showcase this WIP composition I have at the moment. Like, seriously!

...Or not. It's a 30-sec demo, anyway, and it's barely 1/3 complete.

No, bad Can! xD

Do more of it first! ^_^

• Thumbs Up 3

I doubt him showing WIPs... It's his choice though so yeah.

Wait, really, it's his show. Are we really doing this? I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy it as everything in this album is as good as everything in this album. 

DAMN

The show is on at 4pm on a Sunday for me... so unless I burn midnight oil.. 

Just in case, Jeff, will there be a podcast available?

There's a reason I said "blink-and-you'll-miss-it", doods. -w- The album won't be aired again 'til February, when it will be streamed in its entirety! And then it'll be the release. .w.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS, ADVERTISE IT LIKE YOU'RE WHORING YOURSELF OUT, BECAUSE TOMORROW'S THE ONLY TIME EVERYONE GETS TO HEAR IT 'TIL FEBRUARY!

I said I wouldn't be recording. :V I didn't say anything about anyone else doing so!

Also, iwantthatguitar, are you still doing Terminal Velocity?

I'm kind of late with my other 3 tracks, but i'm slowly getting there. Don't think I'd have something complete by tomorrow though, but the previews are still going to be hot :D

Also, what are the chances of a 3-week delay like the last one? Last thing I want is expecting something but having to get the release dates in a muddle, haha.

I'm kind of late with my other 3 tracks, but i'm slowly getting there. Don't think I'd have something complete by tomorrow though, but the previews are still going to be hot biggrin.png

Also, what are the chances of a 3-week delay like the last one? Last thing I want is expecting something but having to get the release dates in a muddle, haha.

That's why there's no set release date. :v It's just "FEBRUARY WHENEVER 2013", so I can't be held accountable.

Once everything's all set and ready, the album is to be expected within a few days. The SSR stream would be done not long before then!

Okay, if I am awake, I might record it cos' I'm a very nice person.

If I am not, hopefully someone who has a recording software will do it, I think it's best to not to spread it around in the topic though, keep it in PMs and stuff so ya know, it's only musicians and those who were at the stream who hear in the end...

• Thumbs Up 1

Hinchy and I are working on the Ice Cap remix and it should be done in time for the deadline. Personally, so far, it's my favorite remix that I've ever worked on.

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hinchy and I are working on the Ice Cap remix and it should be done in time for the deadline. Personally, so far, it's my favorite remix that I've ever worked on.

You like to make me eager don't you.

Also, ExShad, Hinchy.

http://youtu.be/i0kCkvKj7Rk

That was EPIC.

So I got a MP3 of it from Hinchy <3

I sure hope VizardJeffhog wins the pun contest. Only one other person has more likes than his comment and Melpronto might miss his and that's no good.

So, Christmas NIGHTS offered me a place at the Sonic Stadium Music album, and I can confirm that I'm becoming involved!

I'm nobody to offer a place. It's Jeff, haha.

Also, it's 11:20PM (3PM GMT) and Vger is missing...

Jeff, tell me your show won't be delayed.

EDIT: Vger has said his show has been delayed/cancelled.

EDIT 2: T-bird will be coming on for sure at 4.

EDIT 3: T-bird has started! 8D

Can't say for sure, Faseeh. We'll see what happens.

Alright Freddy, welcome aboard! You may submit up to 6 tracks, pre-existing works are accepted, and you can collab with anyone here if you wish. :V I've taken a listen to a few of your tracks, and I can relieve you of your Classic Crazy Gadget, Dragon Road, and Bingo Highway if you like!

• Thumbs Up 1