Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Viz, I need some help. I can't use any of the Java chats because my computer makes the error sound thingy whenever I press enter, so I'm trying to connect with XChat and I can't figure out how. If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it... ;u;

EDIT: I solved it, nevermind.

Edited by Ani-Kat

Show over and it was great, well, after it started.

Cosmic and Rexy have recordings, Rexy has a lot of pings in hers though, Cosmic misses out 2 songs. 

So it's 6:20 AM... *sleep*

SbTdFB6blUKdhppr21XvNQ2.jpg

everything went better than expected

The SEGASonic:Radio stream of The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012, for the most part... is a success! Special thanks to everyone for tuning in and being patient, Biafra for putting up with me, and LadioCast for being a totally free Mac-based music broadcasting software that FREAKING WORKS!

Now, with a better mic and a more concise show in mind, "The Music Plant Zone" could become a mainstay on SS:R... We'll see!

To those who listened, what were your favourite tunes that aired? 

P.S.: sorry about the ear rape at the start of Azu's acapella xD;

• Thumbs Up 4

SbTdFB6blUKdhppr21XvNQ2.jpg

everything went better than expected

The SEGASonic:Radio stream of The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012, for the most part... is a success! Special thanks to everyone for tuning in, Biafra for putting up with me, and LadioCast for being a totally free Mac-based music broadcasting software that FREAKING WORKS!

Now, with a better mic and a more concise show in mind, "The Music Plant Zone" could become a mainstay on SS:R... We'll see!

To those who listened, what were your favourite tunes that aired? 

I think my favorite tune was probably AlienRenegade's Genocide City. Dat headbanging.........ness!

P.S.: sorry about the ear rape at the start of Azu's acapella xD;

I have not forgiven you, and neither have my bleeding, dead ears.

just kidding.

Edited by Chaos Wrapping Paper
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'm really loving how this album is shaping up. I think out of the ones in the preview, I liked the Flying Battery and Speed Highway remixes the most! Those were awesome.

I think my favorite tune was probably AlienRenegade's Genocide City. Dat headbanging.........ness!

success-kid-645-75.jpg

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, I liked most of them, can't really pick on one. I guess I'll make a list when the album comes out.

originalideadonotsteal

And if Music Plant stays, yay, yay, yay. Except, what is Jeff gonna show and SSR is pretty dead and stuff... Man, it'd be nice for them to come back.

Well, I liked most of them, can't really pick on one. I guess I'll make a list when the album comes out.

originalideadonotsteal

And if Music Plant stays, yay, yay, yay. Except, what is Jeff gonna show and SSR is pretty dead and stuff... Man, it'd be nice for them to come back.

I dunno, I did manage to stream from a Mac, and the head of SS:R couldn't do anything due to that... ;D I told him about which software I've been using, so Blitz is pretty much jumping for joy right now!

OMG VIZ FONT SIZE 72 REALLY

I HAVE GOOD EYESIGHT MAN

Well yay then! Sure hope it comes back! You guys might wanna fix the Java chat problems and all that stuff... Or make it like Sonic Radio where you just play it in a player or something. I don't know, just come back better!

I hope it comes back before I'm 20. 7 years left for that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: Removed because secrets

Edited by chilly cosmictruffle

Here ya go.

It's missing the first two songs. Also I hope the volume is good, I had to amplify some stuff, especially Jeff's voice because dat microphone

Dood

asdfghjkl

Why not PM him? Oh well.

Edited by Christmas NiGHTS

Dood

asdfghjkl

Why not PM him? Oh well.

Is it supposed to be a secret or something?

Jeff wanted it to be blink and miss but yeah...oh well.

Fine, I'll remove it.

SO...I was told Rexy & Someone else recorded the stream of the teaser for the album...is there any reason it hasn't been posted yet?

SO...I was told Rexy & Someone else recorded the stream of the teaser for the album...is there any reason it hasn't been posted yet?

Judging by the three or four posts above yours, cosmic posted it but jeff doesn't want it public