Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

I made a T-Shirt design for the Music Album as well.

These are printed on the same type of T-Shirts given out at Sonic Boom 2012!

http://shop.inkimprints.com//designtool/Light_Blue-Gildan_100_Cotton_T-by-Gildan/SKU-G5000/83606-866000/SupTails

Simply choose your size (in sizes S to XYL) and click 'Add to Cart' to order!

Don't worry, the price covers the site's manufacturing costs only. I don't make a cent!

Happy New Year everyone! ;D

I love you so much. If I was going to Summer of Sonic or Sonic Boom, that'd been the shirt I'd have wore. :/ It's sad I can't.

Happy new year man!

• Thumbs Up 1

It sounds good I guess but something sounds off to me, am I the only one feeling it? D: Like if I put it with the other White World themes, it doesn't have that 'touch'? I don't know really.

On the other hand, I've given DJ EAR the stems so yay.

• Thumbs Up 1

It sounds good I guess but something sounds off to me, am I the only one feeling it? D: Like if I put it with the other White World themes, it doesn't have that 'touch'? I don't know really.

On the other hand, I've given DJ EAR the stems so yay.

what do u think is the problem? the melody instrument? the mastering?

and What it need to make a white world remix? i mean if i didnt make this and im going to start making the remix...

Oh, if you wanna be completely accurate, in every White World mix, the bridge before it loops back to the beginning is always 2 bars, while your bridge has 3. I'd suggest getting rid of that extra bar,

Oh, if you wanna be completely accurate, in every White World mix, the bridge before it loops back to the beginning is always 2 bars, while your bridge has 3. I'd suggest getting rid of that extra bar,

i dont know...i dont think is a good idea remove that part...

is there somebody else who think the same way as thapoint09?

Bleh.

Trying to finalize my Speed Slider remix, but not sure what else to do with it... also working on another song, and damn, arpeggios are hard to remake by ear.

Bleh.

Trying to finalize my Speed Slider remix, but not sure what else to do with it... also working on another song, and damn, arpeggios are hard to remake by ear.

It depends on how fast, clear or whether or not the arp runs in a pattern. If it's a

of arpeggio then you'd probably have to slow down a recording of it and use chord guess work on some notes since most old school arps are just to bypass hardware polyphony limitations.

If it's an arp like Sonic Battle's

(masochism, I tell you) then you're probably better off using the notes from some game ripped midi although the example I used here isn't really fitting since they're pitch bends and not notes. You could still probably use a chip VSTi to recreate an arp that fast though.

If it's an arp like

you could probably vocalize the notes over and over until they stick in your mind and then put them down in your song. Sometimes you only need to memorize how the first few notes because it's a rainbow arp, the same notes going down after the peak note and back up again.
  • Thumbs Up 2

It depends on how fast, clear or whether or not the arp runs in a pattern. If it's a
of arpeggio then you'd probably have to slow down a recording of it and use chord guess work on some notes since most old school arps are just to bypass hardware polyphony limitations.

If it's an arp like Sonic Battle's

(masochism, I tell you) then you're probably better off using the notes from some game ripped midi although the example I used here isn't really fitting since they're pitch bends and not notes. You could still probably use a chip VSTi to recreate an arp that fast though.

If it's an arp like

you could probably vocalize the notes over and over until they stick in your mind and then put them down in your song. Sometimes you only need to memorize how the first few notes because it's a rainbow arp, the same notes going down after the peak note and back up again.

Yeah I agree, slowing down a recording is definitely a way to get those notes that you just can't hear properly or play rather too quick.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is in need of some serious mixing.

I know barely anything about music, can you explain further?

I know barely anything about music, can you explain further?

It means you need to adjust track volumes, add filters, etc. to make the mix sound better overall.

I like this upcoming trend. Since I am working on both those mods, I'll be probably slippin' in a promotion for the album! :D

Also, Cosmic, it sounds a bit better to me. I'm not a big fans of some instrument/filter choices (the start drown is a bit too soft in my opinion and yeah), like the duck-ish thingy around 0:17. The instruments sorta feel like they need more space. 

Not too keen on the 'GO' sample but I never really liked it.

It's coming along nicely though :)

@cosmictruffle: Nothing wrong with that, seeing that you're only trying to make your tunes better!

And with that, folks, it's January 2013! To musicians and artists, that leaves only one more month of work 'til we close up shop! Not much time left 'til the cannon fires again!

FOR NARNIA!

• Thumbs Up 3