Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

asdfghjkl Jeff forgot to respond to my Gate of Your Dreams remix asdfghjkl.

Also, here's my second submission: (thanks to DJ EAR for all the mastering and mixing!)

A Look Back Before Heading Off* ...for Sonic Mega Collection Intro

https://soundcloud.com/faseeh-1/a-look-back-before-heading-off

*I NEED NAME SUGGESTION FOR THIS ONE AND THE NiGHTS GATE OF YOUR DREAMS REMIX.

JEFF, ARE YOU TAKING THESE TWO IN? I hope you are.

If so, I'll send you a DL Link for both in PM.

Okay, so yeah, feedback appreciated on that track and the NiGHTS one.

Pretty good. Only criticisms I have are the choice of snare and the melody that is meant to take place of the strings (it's at 0:11 in the song) pronounced pronounced enough, making that part of the song feel empty.

Pretty good. Only criticisms I have are the choice of snare and the melody that is meant to take place of the strings (it's at 0:11 in the song) pronounced pronounced enough, making that part of the song feel empty.

Thanks, I tried my best with those but that's all I could manage XD

I don't post here too often, but dang Faseeh that mix is sweet.

I love you too. <3 Haha, thanks a lot of course. Truly, it seems this has been good enough to justify the time I spent on it.

wait, is the nights track that terrible that nobody wants to talk about? D:

Edited by Faseeh

Finished five remixes!  One to go.  I already thought of titles for them, but I'm gonna revamp them to fit with the Adventure-style song names everyone seems to be doing.  Here they are:

- Wrapped in Black: Gregzilla Mix ... for Exception

- Meanbean 2.0 ... for 2P Mode

- Hot Head Reef ... for Lava Reef Zone

- Forgotten Fire ... for Poloy Forest

- Zero-Grav Groove ... for Cosmic Wall

As for my final remix, I was planning on doing the SatAM theme, but after fiddling with it for a bit, I don't think I have any really good ideas to do it justice.

So for my final remix (if it's not taken) I choose to do Rusty Ruin from Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis).

• Thumbs Up 3

From Looking Back before Heading Off (stupid name by me) to Memories in the Wind (CARBO) to Trance Down Memory Lane (Solkia, I swear I'd have taken this if I hadn't named my previous song Tranquil Trance) to Reminiscent Drive to Trip Down Memory Lane.

I shall call the SMC remix... Trip Down Memory Lane. 

Yes.

God damn it, why do I suck at names, but yeah, that's final for now Jeff, do take note! Thanks!

Also, Urban Flow, can ya help me some time with that Hypersonic VST? I like get sounds on it on the piano thingy on the screen but not on the track. And on that note, am I the only one who can't understand VOPM at all?

And I have no libraries on Kontakt and only got 5 libraries on Addictive and Battery each.

Someone recommend me VSTs ;-;

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 2

@Josh/Marvin: Ocean Base is covered by EAR... ^^;

@Mike: YOU GOT THIS (and nothing from the STDT!)

And yeah, Kat is a bit of a long story... ^^;

In any case, we're at 85 songs now.

15 before one freakin' hundred.

...yep.

awww....

@ Greg: Jeff and I were gonna do Rusty Ruin, a while back... I don't think I'm gonna get around to finishing it at this point. So, if you need a MIDI for the mix, I've transcribed the whole thing. xD

Thanks, but that's okay, I like to do my remixes by ear ;)

And since we're down to the final stretch, I'm not 100% sure if I'm gonna finish Rusty Ruin.  I'll try, but if it doesn't work out, I'll be satisfied with the 5 I submitted already.

• Thumbs Up 2

Urban Flow and I are working on Palmtree Panic. I already adjusted his .flp a bit, and he should be done with his part in a few days, hopefully.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm finding it hard to not remix this.

http://youtu.be/ulSyDULuS4U

I really... REALLY want to do it.

At the same time, I want to do something that will be a total change of style from me. I've been doing some genre I don't even know what it is. So yeah, thinking of doing something guitar heavy and will prolly call in some guitarist for that.

Also, thinking of shortening the NiGHTS Gate of Your Dreams remix as it's overstaying its' welcome now and it's just an interlude, so I'll prolly polish it up and do the length reducing and send it to Jeff.

Jeff, would it be possible for you to put in this icon here ( ~ ) into the artist name? I'd like to mine to be ~Faseeh~ as that is my Soundcloud name after all.

Edited by Faseeh

Urban Flow and I are working on Palmtree Panic. I already adjusted his .flp a bit, and he should be done with his part in a few days, hopefully.

yes most definitely!

yes most definitely!

Are you saying that it's done or that you're working on it?

Ok is here my collab with DJ Dizcrybe (ThaPoint09). Finally got it done. We don't have a proper title yet, guess we will figure that out, actually as a matter of fact how does it have to go? sort of lost on that. Any who, I'll drop this here.

https://www.box.com/s/tmqlv05dy64aayuf8e2a

Edited by Urban Flow
  • Thumbs Up 3

Oh, Flow, I still need your help with the VST.

Anyways, it's like <remix's name>... for <original song's name> by <artist names>.

That's the way for most of them.

I'm liking the remix for sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

So... I totally forgot I was supposed to be contributing art for this... So yeah, I better get my tush in gear and produce something epic for here!

• Thumbs Up 4

Ok is here my collab with DJ Dizcrybe (ThaPoint09). Finally got it done. We don't have a proper title yet, guess we will figure that out, actually as a matter of fact how does it have to go? sort of lost on that. Any who, I'll drop this here.

https://www.box.com/s/tmqlv05dy64aayuf8e2a

This made me smile. Great work!

As for a title, Hedgehog Disco is the best thing I can think of.

• Thumbs Up 2

This made me smile. Great work!

As for a title, Hedgehog Disco is the best thing I can think of.

I like that title too. Yes, I think this collab went well. Mission Accomplished.