Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Changed my mind, not gonna do Rusty Ruin.  Not enough time to make anything good.

So with that, I'm done with my submissions for the album.  5 is plenty :P. Can't wait to see everyone else's finished products!

• Thumbs Up 3

I wanna contribute one song. Have I got time, and is there space? I need to talk to you about the music, so I added you on Skype if that okay?

Deadline is the end of the month. If that's enough time to come up with something, then go nuts! The more the merrier!

oh... well is Milky Way from Sonic Drift 2 is available?

NOPE.

...actually, nothing from Sonic Drift's been called...

EDIT: Or the Riders series, for that matter...

Announcement time!

For the past month or so, I've been completely tapped out of musical ideas (remixes or otherwise). So what I'm saying is that after "The Ooze". I don't think I'm going to contributing anymore tracks for this.

I do plan on finishing it, here's what I have so far:

https://www.box.com/s/t7qu6hh2crxpy1wxusox

Edited by Ash Crimson
  • Thumbs Up 2

So I'm totally having artist's block with my submission for this, but I'm not giving up  >:I

I haven't posted in here before, but looking at all the W.I.P's and finished songs, Really big well done to you guys, and I really am looking forward to the album next month!

• Thumbs Up 5

Announcement time!

For the past month or so, I've been completely tapped out of musical ideas (remixes or otherwise). So what I'm saying is that after "The Ooze". I don't think I'm going to contributing anymore tracks for this.

I do plan on finishing it, here's what I have so far:

https://www.box.com/s/t7qu6hh2crxpy1wxusox

Yeah, I wouldn't want to rush Teknopathetic, of all tracks... We'll come up with a better plan for it in the future then?

So I'm totally having artist's block with my submission for this, but I'm not giving up  >:I

6292fb40-d773-430c-8e1f-8b505cc08076.jpg

I haven't posted in here before, but looking at all the W.I.P's and finished songs, Really big well done to you guys, and I really am looking forward to the album next month!

Thanks! Great to hear!

• Thumbs Up 3

Having a lot of artist's block and stuff and lots of stuff outside of SSMA and starting to get bored of SSMB... so yeah, I'm probably not gonna be able to do anything for this year.

I might arrange Cosmic Eternity if it's open though.

EDIT: Also my posts have caught all the Kanto Pokemon. FINALLY.

Edited by Can of Nothing

Having a lot of artist's block and stuff and lots of stuff outside of SSMA and starting to get bored of SSMB... so yeah, I'm probably not gonna be able to do anything for this year.

I might arrange Cosmic Eternity if it's open though.

EDIT: Also my posts have caught all the Kanto Pokemon. FINALLY.

Like I've said though, pre-existing work (originals and remixes) are entirely welcome, dude! Your CoN tunes, for example, are pretty Sonic-y, so nothing is restraining you from submitting those!

For example (just picking out a random tune of yours), it'd be like "Up and Dawn ...for Dewdrop Forest (CanofNothing Project Flash)", not to mention we'd try to advertise your stuff on the TSS page as is, maybe a link to the project's site if it's got one (Related Projects tab).

Though Kat is still working on that tune the two of you were doing, last I checked...

...Up and Dawn and First Steps.

They are officially in.

...Officially... not... kind of... aogsoiaosgoasdngoais

So, how do I submit again? Never really enabled downloads for my tracks so yeah.

...Up and Dawn and First Steps.

They are officially in.

...Officially... not... kind of... aogsoiaosgoasdngoais

So, how do I submit again? Never really enabled downloads for my tracks so yeah.

You can always send them to me privately. XD

A fifth track is almost set! I got the arrangement structure all figured out, just need to really pretty it up before sending that off. And I have to admit, it's turned out more psychedelic than what I was expecting o_O

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_mgpwhpFClv1s2r6ijo1_500.jpg 

Well here's the rough mock up of my idea for the album cover, warning super sketchy and messy!

This is more or less what I was going for... I'm not telling you what it is or what's happening, I'll let you all try and interpret for yourselves! 

• Thumbs Up 7

In 1 hour I will drive 371 miles for 5 hours & 40 min. to the San Jose Convention Center for Further Confusion 2013.

MP3 Player, Engage.

• Thumbs Up 3

Hah... at the same time, that sixth track is very close to done as well! All the components are locked in for that one, just need to EQ on it and work on the transitions a bit more :D

• Thumbs Up 3