Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Well I'm done with the cover for the album!: SonicCdCoverFinalVersion_zps1f8c6579.jpg

I do hope I have time to finish the back cover though but I think I can manage. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 8

Jeff didn't do a Speed Highway Remix for the album D:

I got you covered on that front. wink.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I know that but on that cover art, the iPod say Jeffhog, Speed Highway Remix D:

That be fine, Faseeh.

I'll just do it next album! C8

Awesome job, Jaime! Love the bumper-like headphones! I'm just having fun identifying the background there. XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey Jeff, when ya collecting artist info? I won't be available this week so yeah.

i am going for another camp aaaaah

Edited by Faseeh

That be fine, Faseeh.   I'll just do it next album! C8   Awesome job, Jaime! Love the bumper-like headphones! I'm just having fun identifying the background there. XD
Thank you glad you liked it :D And if you're wondering about the background just think about the first 4 zones from Generations and you'll identified things more quickly :)
  • Thumbs Up 1

If artists don't mind their stuff being mangled, could you provide PSDs (or whatever format you use) or art files for your covers? I'll probably end up using cover art as the basis of the site design, as we did last year.

Also, any objections to keeping the

and the licence the same as last year? If so, speak.
  • Thumbs Up 1

If artists don't mind their stuff being mangled, could you provide PSDs (or whatever format you use) or art files for your covers? I'll probably end up using cover art as the basis of the site design, as we did last year.   Also, any objections to keeping the Youtube uploads and the licence the same as last year? If so, speak.
Do you want us to send the PSDs through PM?

Are submissions still open?

I might have enough time to whip up a Ristar remix. Might want to mix it up with a Pac-Man Vs. (DS) track (their melodies are rather similar, I've noticed), if it's allowed, though...

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, you want the PSD files in their original size? Can I ask why? I don't understand what you mean by the site base, unless you mean the site you'll be using for the album?

It's still open, CoN. Are you up for completing a Ristar mix in the space of 9 days?

Also I LOVE Ristar and its music, it'll be great to see what you could do with it biggrin.png

[off-topic note: Jeff, expect a Star Light mix in your mailbox within the next 24 hours. I'm almost done mixing down this sucker ^_^]

Edited by Rexy
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's still open, CoN. Are you up for completing a Ristar mix in the space of 9 days?

9 days

>not even halfway done with my Ooze remix

>just got Anarchy Reigns

>taking college classes again

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window_large.

• Thumbs Up 7

Sorry if I've not been around much, I'll be talking to some artists about collabs over the next couple of days,

Until then I leave you with this.

faKUVR7.png?1

3-hours-whoa.png

That is a fantastic album cover :')

Also, I'm having trouble finding time to finish up Speed Slider... I hope I can get it done by month's end D:

Edited by cosmictruffle
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wait, you want the PSD files in their original size? Can I ask why? I don't understand what you mean by the site base, unless you mean the site you'll be using for the album?

Sure. If you see the 2011 site, the background was made using the PSD of one of the album covers. For those artists that are happy to have their work played with, I can model the design of the page on one or more of their covers.

• Thumbs Up 5

Is there a minimum size needed for the album art by any chance? Not positive on doing it yet, but I thought maybe making an original pixel art type deal in my own styling since I'm not really a pro at other forms. It's just with something like that, a 1000x1000 image might be kinda cray-cray.

I'm guessing 300x300 would be an okay minimum... Or would you want smaller, in your case? o.o

Nah that's cool. I was honestly expecting like 500x500 or something. I'll just shoot for the moon and see what happens. Thanks mang.

Derpface is Derp.

EARFrolicSanJose2013byNiko_zps42c74e78.j

Also. YAY, After another 6hr drive - I'm back home from San Jose.

Now I've got a week to get submissions in!

• Thumbs Up 1