[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

I had to draw a pair of Soniko Headphones in there, because you know, NAMESAKE

Huehuehuehuehue!

• Thumbs Up 1

I had to draw a pair of Soniko Headphones in there, because you know, NAMESAKE

Huehuehuehuehue!

knew they looked familiar...!

Not to be beaten, I've decided to join the brawl at the dawn of the final week.

WIP:

eRV1hAV.jpg

AND I JUST NOTICED THE CORK! Nice touch, Sean! X'D

d'aw, teils <3

EDIT: ...ooooooh, it's a reference to [url=your]http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387155_10152013911195613_785459744_n.jpg]your cover from last year!! THROWBACK ARTWORK YES.

• Thumbs Up 1

THERE.

FINALLY.

I'M ON THE FRIGGIN' ALBUM.

Reaching for Stars - Wolfblur

Just an acoustic interpretation on Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colors, vocals and all. Got some lead bits from Sonic 2's ending, Cool Edge Day, and a tad (as in 4 notes repeated lawl) of the map music for Planet Wisp). Tried the best I could at vocals so I hope it's acceptable. I have a hunch I'm the only vocal song this year?

So yeah, hope it's cool beans. I also go a .wav ready for ya Jeff if you need that instead of the 320 mp3

This is great, man. Sounds like could close out the album.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since Vizard is impatient, lemme post W.I.P's of my album cover...

tumblr_mh48q5XBzI1s2r6ijo2_1280.jpg

THIS IS SICK! I definitely get the Sonic Adventure vibe/art style from this! Spot on yo'!!! (I remember you telling me in a PM too XD)

Edited by Urban Flow
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank ya! Been in a drawing craze recently, even got some of my own projects started, feels good mang~

• Thumbs Up 2

THERE.

FINALLY.

I'M ON THE FRIGGIN' ALBUM.

Reaching for Stars - Wolfblur

Just an acoustic interpretation on Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colors, vocals and all. Got some lead bits from Sonic 2's ending, Cool Edge Day, and a tad (as in 4 notes repeated lawl) of the map music for Planet Wisp). Tried the best I could at vocals so I hope it's acceptable. I have a hunch I'm the only vocal song this year?

So yeah, hope it's cool beans. I also go a .wav ready for ya Jeff if you need that instead of the 320 mp3

sounds great but there some parts that u need to fix in the vocals, and u should add some 2nd vocals... if u need help, just call, im good in helping with vocals.

PS: if u dont understand what i mean...sorry im not good in speaking english too much...

sounds great but there some parts that u need to fix in the vocals, and u should add some 2nd vocals... if u need help, just call, im good in helping with vocals.

PS: if u dont understand what i mean...sorry im not good in speaking english too much...

Thanks! Though I think this is the best my takes are getting XD. Second vocals might be cool, but I'm probably gonna keep it to a solo round for this time just out of personal taste. Appreciate the offer though, thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

My remixes are nearing completion. Man it's funny how 9 months go by rather quickly! Feels like yesterday this project was announced! Pretty much one week till the songs are due so I should be done by early next week. Can't wait to hear the other remixes some of you have in store!

Edited by Urban Flow
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh man.

The Ooze song I'm doing.

Oh man.

I love how this is turning out.

I should probably be finished with it around this weekend if all goes well.

Oh man.

This...Oh man.

You guys are (hopefully) gonna love this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

A friend of mine (dj EAR) directed me here after I showed him a track of mine.  I'd like to submit it, even though I'm not big in the Sonic community anymore (Though I used to moderate SFGHQ, that goes waaaaaay back.)  And I'd really like to give something back to the Sonic community in general that was such a big part of my life for so long.  Hopefully you guys like the track, you can find it on the internet if you look hard enough.

Edited by Noeko
  • Thumbs Up 1

It differs enough from the other FB and the originals... Alrighty, I'll take it! :D

Just two things: how would you want to be credited? Noeko, dj~noeko, or some other variant? And if you were to give it a title (since we're going for the Sonic Adventure format, e.g. "Highway in the Sky ...for Final Rush"), what would it be?

Artist title is "dJ~noeko (ft. Samplingmasters J/K)" (Has to be that way because of the people that helped me work on it). I'll ponder on the song title a bit, I'll come up with something!

Edited by dJ~noeko
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've got another song to thrown on if there's still time and if it's not been done too many times. I found it on my external hard drive the other day, I honestly thought it was one of the ones I lost when I had to system restore my computer. I've uploaded it to my FA account, here's the link!

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/9770189/

The song is about three years old, I updated it as much as possible to bring it up to par to the best of my abilities. If you guys can't accept it I understand. I have a few other songs I've come up with, but I don't wanna flood the page seeing how close it is to time.

Oh and HEY, can I draw something for the album?? I didn't realize there was artwork going up too o.o

Edited by SonikkuXM

I have a few other songs I've come up with, but I don't wanna flood the page seeing how close it is to time.

Never enough music flooding!

btw, accepted AS SONG #100.