Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Hey, Viz, just a correction that I noticed - I only did the front cover last year. Someone else did the back cover with all the text! I only drew the front part.

You keep listing me as doing that back tracklisting haha :V

GOSH DANG

OK, let's do this.

Also, we can promote the album ourselves on other sites, right? 

No one's stoppin' ya. :v I was just listing the big three!

working on an album cover on my own but don't think I'll be able to get music done this time.

Ah well! I'm sure it'll be great though! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

How much art do you have? I'm not finished with my drawing yet but I can send you a flat color with no background if you could use it somehow.

How much art do you have? I'm not finished with my drawing yet but I can send you a flat color with no background if you could use it somehow.

I've got Dan's, Jaime's, Red's, Stereo's and Spaz's. Now I have yours too.

Carbo, Soniko, if ya guys wanna send a WIP of yours in, send it at a good enough size and if background has not been done yet, transparent picture please!

(infact transparent for all the covers of just the sonics would be good but that's asking too much for those who are done)

Alright! it's finally finished! Well, just about... But too late! I know I need to adjust some levels, Shut up please!~

Title: Servers Are the 7 (Tikal's Chaotix Jam Remix) -

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Servers%20Are%20the%207%20%28Tikal%27s%20Chaotix%20Jam%20Remix%29%202.mp3?w=AABq2eXs6FfiiQP-nSm5orLZBPuVu0Yr-b4WypJcjl3Hvg

To get the file, right click link and select Save Link As... 

When saving, remove the 2 at end of the filename as well.

Or, for those who prefer my soundcloud, here:

https://soundcloud.com/pulsetitan/servers-are-the-7-tikals-1

Edited by Pulse Titan
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pyramid Cave Modern Remix

Title Opening Original

Sand Oasis White Remix

Now i want to add a Original Song made by Me:

I can add this, right?

is inspired from Sonic and the Black Knight and SAO(a anime).

• Thumbs Up 3

Pyramid Cave Modern Remix

Title Opening Original

Sand Oasis White Remix

Now i want to add a Original Song made by Me:

I can add this, right?

is inspired from Sonic and the Black Knight and SAO(a anime).

Sounds like it could be in a cowboy movie.

Pyramid Cave Modern Remix Title Opening Original Sand Oasis White Remix   Now i want to add a Original Song made by Me:
  I can add this, right? is inspired from Sonic and the Black Knight and SAO(a anime).
That would be cool to see in the album.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, got a rough WIP of the "Launching the Empire" song I was doing. It's turning out to be High and Broken as a base with a shitload of random Sonic stuffs sprinkled on top lawl. Anyways, was in a writers block forever, but now have a rough direction in where I want to take it at least. A lot of things here are temps (like the drum on repeat, lead guitar, some synth junk), but...yeah XD.

https://www.box.com/s/qn6r9lrwqq0okq4b9sld

That said, I got all day tomorrow to work on it, so I don't see why I shouldn't have it done by night tomorrow, >3

• Thumbs Up 3

Well this would be further along to completion if I didn't recently suffer an Anxiety Attack that set off a chain reaction of aches and extreme pains up my left side of my body, shoulder and back area... I'm a very sore Soniko right now...

tumblr_mhjhvmTxv51s2r6ijo1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm not even participating in this, but I usually drop here to see how things are going, and heck, Soniko, this drawing is looking awesome. I hope you get well asap. The remixes are sweet too, how many are going to the album 0.0 I wish I could do something, but I can't music heh

Edited by Jango