Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Also, can cover artists plz send PSDs, as I've been working on stuff and haven't yet finalised the theme for the site.

You can catch me on Skype in the album chat to send files, or email them to me at bmn@sonicstadium.org.

For the track images Jeff mentioned, please, please, PLEASE make them good quality. For older consoles that means emulator or PC version screenshots at native resolution (e.g. 320x224 for Mega Drive) and PNG or GIF format. Newer ones, PC screens or good captures at full res, PNG or good quality JPEG, and not taken from a video! You can source from Google Images or wherever, as long as they meet these requirements :)

I know I probably sound really demanding here, but images for 100-some tracks will take up a lot of space, and I need to do as much as I can to limit that. That unfortunately requires images that I can manipulate well without losing much quality.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sounds gewd Jeff!

As for the images for my song, kinda having trouble finding a specific thing in mind. For my Reach for the Stars one, I was hoping to find a super crystal clear HD image of this right when it hits 0:56 with the green pixels and stuffs but haven't found any luck and any Youtube video I grab from looks grainy and weird.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NfCfof6Lo&t=0m56s

And to further my dumbness, I can't hardly even find a screen shot of Levitated Ruin that's bigger than 500x500 XD.

Should be able to cap a screen of that, Wolfy. Unfortunately my capcard's starting to fall over and is pretty noisy, but I'll do what I can.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, I'm so sorry I completely forgot about the profilesad.png .

I can't give it today because I don't have a lot of time but I will give it tomorrow. 

Sounds gewd Jeff!

As for the images for my song, kinda having trouble finding a specific thing in mind. For my Reach for the Stars one, I was hoping to find a super crystal clear HD image of this right when it hits 0:56 with the green pixels and stuffs but haven't found any luck and any Youtube video I grab from looks grainy and weird.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NfCfof6Lo&t=0m56s

And to further my dumbness, I can't hardly even find a screen shot of Levitated Ruin that's bigger than 500x500 XD.

post-2-0-38107500-1362263983_thumb.png

• Thumbs Up 1

You got my profile already Jeff, although I may add to it and choose a more appropriate avatar for it if I get around to making one in the mean time.

BMN I'll e-mail my PSD if I can to you, I don't know why you want it though as a lot of the layers beneath Sonic hide some pretty nasty gaps and mistakes, including missing guitar strings beneath Sonic's SOAPS.

• Thumbs Up 1

If ya guys need anything from Colours, Gens, Sonic 4 Episode II, Heroes or some of the emulatable games, I should be able to get really high quality photos. Just thought I'd put that out for everyone.

Also I'll just post the links to the images for my songs here:

http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Sonic/SonicMegaCollectionWallpaper1024.jpg

http://rickatnight11.com/pictures/aeon_backdrops/games/nights1080.jpg

My Mephiles and Nimue tracks are both video captures, so they're not really high quality. So if anyone could help me get pictures for those, that'd be great.

Thanks and if I can be of any help, just tell!

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Image Scavenger Hunt!

Frog Forest:

frog-forest-2.png

Anarchy Reigns:

Anarchy-Reigns-Jack-vs-Leo-1024x640.jpg

That's Enough:

jsr-6.jpg

The Ooze:

CN26ZOp.jpg

Chaotic Inferno

XrR4WVW.jpg

Genocide City (this was the best i could find unfortunately) :

sonic-2-3.jpg?w=640

Egg Rocket (same for this):

fSgFA92.jpg

Edited by Ash Crimson
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here are a few image contributions from me.

Lost Labyrinth:

lost_labyrinth.jpg

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine:

mean_bean_machine.jpg

Jungle Joyride - Day (Adabat)

adabat_day.jpg

(this one I didn't take myself; had to do a Google search)

EDIT: Whoops, I just noticed that the post above mine already has a Lost Labyrinth screenshot. XD

Edited by mikeblastdude
  • Thumbs Up 2

Did you get my profile Jeff? I sent it through the PM discussion we were already using.

I'll also try to send bmn my psd files today.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay, seeing what I can do xD

White Acropolis:

06_WhiteAcrop.png

Star Light Zone:

Starlight.png

Cosmic Fall:

Shadow_cosmic_fall.png

Electric Egg:

Electricegg.png

Gamma:

Gamma-Snap.png

(few rows short of native though, bottom was slightly eaten)

End of the World:

It%27sTheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt.png

Quite a lot of Sonic Retro snaps in here, but they're mostly very good tongue.png

Edited by Rexy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Until a suitable replacement(s) have been made, I'll go with my current album cover for my original stuff, I guess.

albumthing_by_flash__light-d5qczdd.png

Also, here's a quick mock-up for the Ristar one.

pacstar_by_flash__light-d5x86xx.png

Edited by Hedgehog Wright (CoN)

Ladies and gentlehogs.

It is almost time.

A3dY6IJCUAANrWg.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• Thumbs Up 2

Cant wait for this! Well done to everyone who contributed, It's been a massive achievement for us all smile.png

Edited by StereoPix3l
  • Thumbs Up 2

Wow, the wait for this one felt (well, still feels) like an eternity.  But we're almost there, and I'm hyped.

GIMME.