Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Hnnngh, seriously can't wait to listen to them all! :D The wait is killing me.

Still can't believe my artwork is going to be on peoples iPods and stuff either.

• Thumbs Up 3

JEFF YOU KNOW WE NEED TO TALK SOON. LIKE TOMORROW OR DAY AFTER TOMORROW? (about trailer final touches, mastered tracks amd all that)

• Thumbs Up 2

My Sonic Collection folder is ready, dowant. Might need external drive for this one XD.

EAR-WAXFBCover_zps6d67b221.png

Presenting EAR WAX!

Join me every week on Thursday for 3 hours of live production tips + Q&A in a new 10-Part streaming series dubbed "EAR WAX" -Only on MadRabbitTV!

I'll be covering the following during each session along with the occasional random tips, plus your own questions (as best I can):

- EQ Basic & Advanced Techniques
- Mixer Control & FX Tips
- Automation & Mixdown Process

(PT) 1pm-4pm
(UK) 9pm-Midnight

I look forward to seeing you there!
www.twitch.tv/MadRabbitTV

(I told you I'd do this!)

Edited by :: DJ EAR ::
  • Thumbs Up 3

That's gonna be useful for quite the number of people! Gotta say though, EAR's tips do help and they've helped me learnt quite the bit about EQ and production. Oh, not to mention Rexy. I got actually more help on this with her than EAR XD. Very nice of them!

---

The trailer is still happening, hopefully I can get it out 3 days before release. I need to put in the final version of tracks, make sure it's perfect and then upload!

That said, bmn, I'm sending you a PM regarding the Youtube channel and stuffs. So hope you get it and I'm waiting for the reply~

---

I'm actually done with some of my TSSMA'13 tracks and stuff! In case you don't follow me on Twitter or Soundcloud and haven't subscribed to me on Youtube, they are there and you should check them out! =) (thoughicouldrevampthemabithereandthereforpost-productionandstuffsbutyeah)

I may do a little messing around with filenames and such by the way, peoples that have access already. All in aid of a kool release :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Now that I remember, I never sent that info from me for the website.

When was the deadline again.

Now that I remember, I never sent that info from me for the website.

When was the deadline again.

It was meant to be yesterday o.o*

Okie, should be able to save 100MB 150MB or so by tidying up the cover images in the ID3 tags. Tomorrow, though *sleepies*

• Thumbs Up 1

Ladies and gents, let me proudly state something in here:

Next Friday at 7PM UK TIME:
There will be a 2-hour-long run on SEGA Mixer Drive, bringing forth highlights for the album!

As you saw on VizardJeffhog's twitter, he has given away the first pair of advance copies to both myself and TitansCreed (though his role is a review of the entire thing).

That said, I still don't know when the album itself will be out - even if it's not out by then, consider it a first formal taste of DJ EAR's incredible mastering work, along with hand-picked favorites from this ridiculous behemoth!

So, if you want to get in on the action - tune into the show at 7PM UK time (3PM Eastern / 12 Noon Pacific) on RadioSEGA and we will have a bloomin' great time! :D

• Thumbs Up 9

EAR, you better be taping those episodes damn it! :P Hahaha I'm hoping to downloaded them and watch them at some stage!

• Thumbs Up 1

While I don't really want to be a killjoy, can we refrain from self advertising in here unless it's clearly related to the album? While I know this topic is pretty lax about things, but we do have a rule about it, and we all got our own topics and signatures to update our own personal projects and so forth. I know it's happened a few times in here, and I'm sure I've been guilty of it a time or two as well, but we should really just keep it to our signatures and/or own art topics to keep this SSMB Album about well, the SSMB Album.

Thanks~

• Thumbs Up 3

SO. The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012. You guys want it, and I want to share it. However, there are things that are currently impeding its release - issues that will be tackled on next year's (or this year's, whichever you want to use) to prevent this sort of thing from happening again.

It does not exactly help that I, as album director and holder of the gleaming key to this little wonderland of sound, am also tied up with university issues. It's that time of year that's currently approaching - finals.

Proceed with the unenthusiastic waving of flags, yes.

What's keeping the album's release from happening is the website. Yes, its webpage. Who's at fault? Well, I'm not going to name any names. Bmn, don't worry, I don't mean you.

I'm still missing a crapload of artist profiles - about half, and we can't have have a half-assed webpage, nor do I want to put the profiles that I have gathered in the trash bin just to get the album out.

So, to those who haven't handed in their stuff...

tumblr_lzvcro5er61rqq1iao1_250.gif

I'm coming for you. You know what they say: if you want something done, you have to do it yourself. I'll be PMing, emailing, Tweeting, kicking, screaming, and bothering the crap out of you until I get what is expected.

And remember this bit of warning:

When you sign in on this project, I expect 100% dedication to it from everyone aboard from the beginning until the very end. That means coming back to the thread every once in a while to pick up on the updates, on what needs to be done, and so on. If you can't, a notice would've been more than appreciated.

This album is my responsibility as much as it is yours, because I alone can't guarantee its success without everyone's participation. Without it, it'll crash and burn, and neither you or I want this to happen.

As much as I am angry about this, I am also satisfied - this experience will help with coming up with preventive measures for next year.

With that out of the way, the ultimatum is as follows.

April 3rd is the final deadline to get your profiles in. If not, then your profile will remain bare on the album page - no links, no paragraphs, no nothing. I am not picking up after you.

April 4th is when the album will be sent to the early-birds, including artists and musicians. However, if you do not send your stuff in, you'll have to wait like everyone else.

Because, like you, I'm not waiting for much longer.

The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012 will be released publicly on April 7th.

Aye Aye Sir!

Any possibility that we could get a list in a spoiler or something of everyone that still needs to get their profile in? As they come in and only a handful are left, I'm sure the rest of us can all help out in making sure that person gets off their ass :3

• Thumbs Up 4

Come on now, you stragglers! Just take a few minutes of your day and get this done. We believe in you!!!

Any possibility that we could get a list in a spoiler or something of everyone that still needs to get their profile in? As they come in and only a handful are left, I'm sure the rest of us can all help out in making sure that person gets off their ass :3

I'm with Wolfy. It's not been fair for the rest of us who has been anticipating the whole thing only to be held back by the over-half that have gone missing. There's gotta be something the rest of us can do.

On a more positive note, last night's SEGA Mixer Drive, highlighting a good quarter of the masters, is up on RSM!

(and now Wolfy is going to kill me xD)

• Thumbs Up 3

So, to be clear, the people who are getting the album early (April 4th as opposed to April 7th) are the musicians and artists who have submitted 1) Their songs/album cover and 2) Their profile picture and description to vizardjeffhog@sonicstadium.org?

• Thumbs Up 1

SO THE TRAILER WILL UP BY TUESDAY I PROMISE.

I JUST NEED TO ADD IN THE DATE. AND RENDER. AND EXPORT. AND COMPRESS. AND UPLOAD.

;-;

Really looking forward to release! We're like... 1/4 into the next year.

• Thumbs Up 5

We're like... 1/4 into the next year.

GOOD.

Maybe the 2013 (2014?) album won't be so damn big, pack more of a punch, and allow us to stay ontop of deadlines.

• Thumbs Up 2