Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

HEY - So...That stupid huge 1Gig. Zip I just waited an hour to download...

...any particular reason it doesn't contain a single shred of album artwork?

--- Am I expected to wait for the full public release in order to get my hands on the "complete package" or something?

Where the hell is the album artwork?

LOL

• Thumbs Up 2

I've had everything just right since the first download link sharing to me, Rexy and TitansCreed :/

Hmm...

Well Viz & Rexy I think were mentioning earlier in the day that the download wasn't working right, or something and he offered up a different link...which is the one I used.

Maybe that's the reason *shrugs*

STILL - Dood, Album is sounding damn fine - Looking forward to listening to it for the first time...as a LISTENER. lol

I downloaded the album through Jeff's link yesterday, and the songs all had the album artwork associated to them. o_o

Anyway, I'm loving the album so far. Still a ways to go before I've heard everything, but, definitely some really good stuff here. I'll talk about it in more detail once the album has been officially released.

Was there a link for participants?  I didn't know people were already getting it either.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, the album covers weren't included in the DL?

And yeah, starting to send them out, though it looks like we hit a snag...

I have excite! After Faseeh's amazing preview trailer I'm hella hyped for this project!

The one you sent me was fine for me and Soniko.

• Thumbs Up 1

So that means we are getting them today?! Woo-hoo! Too bad I didn't get it earlier, would've listened to it while driving this morning.

• Thumbs Up 1

amazing preview trailer

I am convinced that it's THE worst thing ever to be related to this project. I'm seriously not doing it next year as it really, it isn't nice to say this I know, but it's gotten me too much problems. 

That said, enough of the bad news and for the good news and stuff, yeah the album's real cool! 8D

Some kicking tunes on here guys, Really REALLY enjoyed EAR's Ocean Base remix, holy shit you have no idea how happy I am that Sonic Advance 3 got some love in this mega album, really enjoying the entire thing so far guys, bout half way through lol, will post back with more after i've had a complete listen through of it.

p.s. Alien, your Grime & Vengeance mix gave me chills, fucking love that one man.

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 6

I am convinced that it's THE worst thing ever to be related to this project.

It's not the worst thing in the project by a long shot, There was a lot of effort put into that video (despite my opinions of it.)

The worst thing in this project is me ballsing up my Spring Yard mix at the end. That was just humiliating.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still don't have it...

Me neither, we can be musicless together.

Remember what Jeffhog said - if you don't have it, it means you didn't send your info for the website. If this is the case, I guess I know exactly where to summon my Mr Saturns of Doom... ¬.¬

Remember what Jeffhog said - if you don't have it, it means you didn't send your info for the website. If this is the case, I guess I know exactly where to summon my Mr Saturns of Doom... ¬.¬

That's the problem though, most of us did send our info for the website.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oooooooooor that I'm just a busy Vizard ;w; Finals are rearing their ugly faces.

PREPARE YOUR INBOXES.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaand rectified!

• Thumbs Up 3