Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

So are we supposed to receive the link in our inbox?

Edited by redhellc

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Not enough space on my computer.

EDIT: Nevermind, just had to put it somewhere that wasn't my local disc.

Edited by Big McLargehuge

Oooooooooor that I'm just a busy Vizard ;w; Finals are rearing their ugly faces.

PREPARE YOUR INBOXES.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaand rectified!

Not all of us have got it :x and I definitely sent my info and stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

The worst thing in this project is me ballsing up my Spring Yard mix at the end. That was just humiliating.

No, it's spelt R-I-S-T-A-R and P-A-C-*dash*-M-A-N. The screwup in /that/ was humilliating.

Also really digging all these tracks. The originals in particular I dig - So much amazing competition I deserve to lose like a sportsman :U

Now I just hope the track art and naming problems on my tracks are fixed... *looks at VizardJeffhog*

And tomorrow is release day!

Wow, this went on forever :V AND JEFF, the whole of disk 1 is being uploaded to the YT channel and it's all privatized.

I'll do as much as I can but I'm gonna upload them in order. Don't forget to make them public as soon as you can! So that we'll at worst have at least Disk 1 on day 1! Oh and the 1min release announcement video thingy will be up in just a few hours too. Privatized again so you can do your description and stuff.

So now the problem is that, I don't have the finalised covers by EAR and redhellc, could either the artists or Jeff send over that? Just the front cover. Without these, I'll not be able to make the videos for disk 2 or disk 4. PM PLEASE. Can't get on Skype or anything.

also I had a wonderful idea of making the 2013 album from April end/early May to December mid and then releasing it late Jan. This way, the album will be small and blabla. I sure as hell don't want more than 100 songs next year :V But eh, not sure if this idea is good. :/ We also won't have most of the problems we had this year and stuffs.

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok closing in on the last 3 tracks, god damn that was an intense and awesome listen, I think I only skipped one song because I couldn't tolerate someone singing out of tune but that was it! Now for some final thoughts and few shout outs.

EAR

God Fucking Dammit, your shit was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed it all from Ocean Base to That song from Rush that escapes me right now, but jesus christ it really got me pumped your stuff, fantastic work!

Alien

Your Grime & Vengeance is pretty fucking sweet, that was also some impressive beatboxing and I totally loved the Egg Rocket song too really amazing and awesome work.

Urban

Must admit, you're one of my favourite musical artist's here, I thoroughly loved all of your work in the album, it was a nice mix of electronica/techno with some hip-hop elements which was pretty radical!

Wolfy

Honestly, your Reach for the Stars really caught me off guard, very softly sung and very powerful at the same time, you have a beautiful singing voice ;__;

SonikkuXM

I must admit I really, Really loved your Sonic Boom remix as probably one of my favourite tracks on the soundtrack, I also liked the overclocked remix from Live & Learn, really talented.

Faseeh

Your Mega Collection remix brought back some serious child hood memories and nostalgia, always loved that tune and you made it sound so freaking amazing you have no idea.

Freen in Green

Although I personally didn't like some of the music I listened to on Youtube, you seriously changed my perception of your music with this album, you are very talented and the songs you did on this was amazing.

Vizardjeffhog

Your Prelude to the album honestly got me pumped and gave me chills I must admit, nice distortion effects with the voice echoes! and another nod to Freen in Green for making that epic music to really kick off the album!

Blue Wisp/Aptivia

I had no idea you were an artist Blue! Very impressed with your collaborative effort with Aptivia very nostalgic and awesome work over all!

Masterjace

Your postlude was a fantastic ending to an amazing mega album and honestly set me up for another listen~

I really can't go into everyone because I'd be writing pages and pages of praise xD; But each and every person who worked on the album are fantastic and talented people, also a big thanks to BMN for being an awesome Admin and helping out with everything and the site!

And a huge well done to all the album cover artists! I've actually set up the covers to flick through to their respective act art work when it gets to each disc, you guys honestly deserve that, nice work!

And hopefully my final surprise when I get around to it will leave you all smiling and feeling like real published artist super stars! *grins* you'll see!

Edited by Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 5

Faseeh

Your Mega Collection remix brought back some serious child hood memories and nostalgia, always loved that tune and you made it sound so freaking amazing you have no idea.

Vizardjeffhog

Your Prelude to the album honestly got me pumped and gave me chills I must admit, nice distortion effects with the voice echoes! and another nod to Freen in Green for making that epic music to really kick off the album!

Thanks a ton Soniko~ Really appreciated. I'm still wondering how I'm gonna top that and till now I don't think I've come close. OH WELP.  Haha. Thanks to EAR on the mastering on that again...

Oh, on the topic about that. Vizard didn't do the effects if I'm not wrong, I thought it was EAR. o.O

Thanks a ton Soniko~ Really appreciated. I'm still wondering how I'm gonna top that and till now I don't think I've come close. OH WELP.  Haha. Thanks to EAR on the mastering on that again...

Oh, on the topic about that. Vizard didn't do the effects if I'm not wrong, I thought it was EAR. o.O

Your welcome~ and Oh, I didn't know that since he wasn't listed in the artist's for that specific song, Sorry EAR!

• Thumbs Up 1

Your welcome~ and Oh, I didn't know that since he wasn't listed in the artist's for that specific song, Sorry EAR!

Haha, and I only knew cos of EAR's tweet about... a week ago? Yeah. XD

Oh and Jeff the 1 min dealo is gonna get uploaded NOW at the TSSMA channel. So yeah, once ya do all your stuff, make it public, do the description and make the whole of disc 1 public! 8D

(still need disk 2 and 4 final pictures)

EDIT: Uploaded the 1 minute trailer thingy. It's all yours now Jeff! TIME FOR FREAKING SLEEP NOW.

Edited by Faseeh

No, it's spelt R-I-S-T-A-R and P-A-C-*dash*-M-A-N. The screwup in /that/ was humilliating.

Also really digging all these tracks. The originals in particular I dig - So much amazing competition I deserve to lose like a sportsman :U

Now I just hope the track art and naming problems on my tracks are fixed... *looks at VizardJeffhog*

There was a screw-up in that? I didn't notice - I thought it was great!

• Thumbs Up 2

Finally listened to the whole album and all I have to say is WOW. Everyone did an amazing job on the album! There was no track I did not like on it. Now to keep listening to it.

funny-party-neil-patrick-harris-elmo-dan

• Thumbs Up 5

Haha, and I only knew cos of EAR's tweet about... a week ago? Yeah. XD

Yup. If anyone is wondering - I did the vocal processing/effects on the opening track of the album to make Viz sound like a freaking badass.

Uncredited though. Not really needed.

• Thumbs Up 6

There was a screw-up in that? I didn't notice - I thought it was great!

Yeah - The rhythm at the end was so terribad. It was literally rushed to meet last-chance submissions in a day, so I didn't even have time to proofread- er, proof-listen - the thing.

Also thanks a lot Joshua! Really liked the tracks you did and collaborated for, too. First Steps... justasec *checks* ooohhhh. I personally thought the mixing was pretty bad - it's just that everything is audible, nothing else. I actually redid the mixing for my album, believe it or not. EAR prolly saved the whole track with the mastering, I don't remember how the raw version I gave Viz sounded.

Force of the Sea.... Dude, you do not know how much I didn't like SRB2's soundtrack just because it was so midi-y (or maybe it /was/ midi?). This is a really well-done arrangement of a composition ruined by midi, good work!

Also I'm not getting into how much I love Scarlet Red Rose here... Yet, anyway.

Yup. If anyone is wondering - I did the vocal processing/effects on the opening track of the album to make Viz sound like a freaking badass.

Uncredited though. Not really needed.

Viz is already a bad ass though...........! hahah xD

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah - The rhythm at the end was so terribad. It was literally rushed to meet last-chance submissions in a day, so I didn't even have time to proofread- er, proof-listen - the thing.

At least you have an excuse. I did proof-listen mine and I didn't catch that screw-up until the album stream.

Also,. that one remix of City Escape is great. I think it's called "Evasion in Progress" by Mesmerist? Keep up the good work, dude!

Edited by Big McLargehuge

Force of the Sea.... Dude, you do not know how much I didn't like SRB2's soundtrack just because it was so midi-y (or maybe it /was/ midi?). This is a really well-done arrangement of a composition ruined by midi, good work!

Uh... wut? Just because the soundtrack had a MIDI music set doesn't mean it's terrible. If anything, I actually enjoy games like Breath of Death VII that much more due to the amount of throwbacks there are, including the restrictive music bank.

In addition, I actually am a good friend of the original composer in question (Arrow, who hangs out at OC Remix a lot and aided Leebro once) and I do believe he means no harm to the actual production side no matter how restrictive it can be. It's a fangame, and we have to take things in our stride. If anything, Joshua's remix got me to finally check out the original source in question, and made me appreciate the fangame's content even more tongue.png

Anyway, roll on tomorrow! I got a Youtube vid waiting to be uploaded for the occasion wink.png

Don't know if it's just me, but the more I listen to my tracks in comparison to the rest..

the more I am disgusted with myself...

My skills & creativity in both tracks are severely lacking... Not to mention my horrific mastering attempt that

DJ EAR no doubt had a hell of a time working out. 

The melodies in both beginnings had absolutely no variation and the pads were ridiculously generic and bland.

I have a lot of work ahead of me, and frankly, I feel that I do not deserve a spot on this album...

Edited by Pulse Titan

dood. just. just. shush. you have no idea how I love your freaking Tikal remix. Yeah, everyone can improve. It's good to know your flaws. But please don't feel bad! You're real good! Just keep. working. and. never. give up. 

And Jeff, I still don't have EAR or Redhellc's final cover!

Anyways, I'd tell my favourites but WE'LL NOT SPOIL ANYTHING.

Don't know if it's just me, but the more I listen to my tracks in comparison to the rest..

the more I am disgusted with myself...

My skills & creativity in both tracks are severely lacking... Not to mention my horrific mastering attempt that

DJ EAR no doubt had a hell of a time working out. 

We all have to start somewhere, making music - like any art, requires time, effort, patience.

Plus I rather liked that Tikal tune.

• Thumbs Up 2

Right, here's my list of contributors; if I'm missing anyone or have gotten anything wrong plz let know.

Alien.Renegade

Aptiva
Azukara
BlitzChris
Blue Wisp
bmn
Can of Nothing
Carbo
chunkybeef31
cosmictruffle
DanJ86
Dizcrybe
dJ~noeko (feat. Samplingmasters J; K)
EAR
EXshad
~Faseeh~
foreversonic
Freen in Green
General Offensive
Gregzilla
inferno
JaimeBond
Joshua Taipale
KatamariParadox
Marvin Valentin
MasterJace
Masmerist
mikeblastdude
Mr Badger
Pulse Tital
RabidNoodles
redhellc
Rexeljet
Rexy

Sean
Serenity Seven
SonicHyuga
sonicsneakers
sonicspeedway
SonikkuXM
Soniko
Sorem
Spazdaxx (SterlingQuinn)
StereoPixel
SuperPsyguy
The Symphonic Games
TrickyWolfy
2 Gryphon
Two Worlds Unfold
Urban Flow
VizardJeffhog
Wolfblur
wOrm
Zach Hinchy

Not sure how Spazdaxx would like to be credited, and what the score is with dJ~noeko and the featured artist...s?

Bios I have currently:

Blue Wisp

chunkybeef31

Inferno

Marvin Valentin

RabidNoodles

redhellc

Super Soniko

wOrm

...but without an avatar:

chunkybeef31

Marvin Valentin

RabidNoodles

wOrm

Everyone else, I don't have anything, for whatever reason.

ios I have currently:

Blue Wisp

chunkybeef31

Inferno

Marvin Valentin

RabidNoodles

redhellc

Super Soniko

wOrm

...but without an avatar:

chunkybeef31

Marvin Valentin

RabidNoodles

wOrm

Everyone else, I don't have anything, for whatever reason.

What the Flying Hell?

I sent ALL my info to Viz in a .ZIP thru Skype a MONTH ago - I don't even have it anymore...

Are you telling me it's the day of the release and your suddenly missing stuff?

EDIT:

Starting to get a lil ticked off at all the constant lack of communication and issues not coming to light until the last second...