Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

I'm backing out on the Sweet Dream mix. It's giving me too many exporting problems, and it doesn't sound as good as I intended. It's free if anyone else wants to do it. Mean Bean Machine remix is coming along well, though.

For the sake of keeping things orderly, I'll refrain from claiming dibs on any other songs at the moment. The ones I have in mind are fairly obscure, but I'll wait until I know for sure that I'm doing 'em.

• Thumbs Up 3

Thanks for handling that, EAR!

Urban, as much as it sounds cool, it needs to feel like something made by Urban Flow! >D Get more into the remixing bit! It's gotta be more you!

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry about doing this again, but scratch Ice Cap, Data Select, and Marble Zone for me. I'm sorry but there is no way I'll be able to do those. Instead of those, I may end up doing something original. Again, sorry.

Thanks for handling that, EAR!

Urban, as much as it sounds cool, it needs to feel like something made by Urban Flow! >D Get more into the remixing bit! It's gotta be more you!

• Thumbs Up 2

Loads of people seem to be pulling songs... sadly I'm gonna have to drop 'Big Arms' because things aren't working out right. I saw some other person doing it on the OP so they can do it if they choose :) I'll use the time to get my Free cover perfect :)

Um, dude, I didn't say to take off City Escape! laugh.png Or Mad Gear for that matter (this one can stay off though). Put City Escape back up there!

Edited by Grimchi3f
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm not missing out on this! biggrin.png

Here's my Remix's I'm doing so far

Wave Ocean - The Inlet

Sonic The Movie - South island (A Collab would be nice!)

Sonic 1 Medley - Bridge Zone, Jungle Zone, Scrap Brain and Sky Base

Sonic Advance - Egg Rocket Zone

Sonic and The Secret Rings - Unawakening Float

And I think me and Aptiva are planning a collaboration together tongue.png

As stated before I'd love to collaborate with someone on my South Island remix!

EDIT: I may be doing a remix of Space Trip Steps.. And actually write some lyrics and record em (Yeah I've been rapping for about 6 years tongue.png) Would that be cool?

Edited by StereoPix3l
  • Thumbs Up 5

<3 I want to be a collab whore.

xDD

Space Trip Steps would be awesome by the way, StereoPixel =3 I didn't know you rapped!

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm loving the dark feel of the track/WiP, can't wait for the finished version.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hey guys,

I am very new here... I really like this place, ok..let me move on.

I need to ask 2 questions:

Will a remix done with parts taken here and there from the original accepted? (I'm not sure on what so to do though...argh)

Will medleys like say... a medley of Sonic Unleashed's Day Level Music be excepted?

Edited by AkaOmniFaseeh

@StereoPixel: KatamariParadox is doing South Island as well! Talk to him about a collab if you wanna. >D

@PUNK: Bad Future Planet Wisp. Sexy.

@Grimchi3f: Sounding good so far!

@AkaOmniFaseeh: Yes to both questions! Have you any musical experience?

• Thumbs Up 1

PUNK, that Planet Wisp mix is sounding awesome! I can't wait to see where you go with it when it's completed. I really like this take on the song.

• Thumbs Up 4

PUNK, that Planet Wisp mix is sounding awesome! I can't wait to see where you go with it when it's completed. I really like this take on the song.

I agree!
  • Thumbs Up 2

Sorry for being gone awhile. Anyway:

I heard mention that people should try some new styles this time around, to keep it fresh. That in mind, the first thing that I thought about was DJ EAR's music. It seems to me that the style you prefer involves heavy dance beats and crazy synths, just to generalize. Thinking back to the last album though, my favorite of your four submitted songs was the one that utilized the least of this, Mind Body Soul. I love seeing the creativity you apply when working from mostly samples, and some of my favorite songs of yours come from your use of this approach. Another one of this style I loved, though not on the album, was Sample The Rush. I hope you do different things like this more often for the upcoming album.

• Thumbs Up 2

So, while I am stuck on my Eggman mix, I decided to start on my dark/tense/whatever version of Planet Wisp over the last couple hours. It is -far- from completion at this point. I need to make better transitions in segments and I haven't really started on the Act 1 parts of things yet, just the very beginning. I am going to throw in some heavy guitar sounds in here too. Yes, it starts of slow, but that was the intention. However I will try to add little sounds here and there to keep things interesting once I'm further along. Like I said, its far from completion so its lacking some flow in a lot of areas.

http://revisionone.b...mo-1-area-act-1

I have feeling this track is going to end up being pretty long. I want to really re-imagine the songs I'm doing on this album this time around. I feel I did that to an extent over the last album but I really want to push these tracks this time in wholly different directions than the originals.

Damn it you! You took attention away from my post!

Naw, I'm kidding. tongue.png That is actually really good! Can't wait to hear the final version!

(Seriously though, how was mine you guys?)

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a little preview of what I got for y'all so far.

(sorry about the screwed up pictures, this is the last time I'm using Windows Movie Maker).

Wrapped in Black is finished (thanks to Aptiva for the vocal sampling), and Mean Bean Machine's 2P-Mode still needs some fine tuning.

Whatcha guys think so far?

• Thumbs Up 5