Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 2012

Jeffhog

Sounds awesome, Greg!

Fun fact: The 2-player music from Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine was originally the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJcCEKa2Io.

Now for an update on my status as far as remixes!

I've put the Marble Garden remix on hold for the time being and started something completely different. I hope you guys are in the mood for a remix of Lost Labyrinth Zone Act 1 from Sonic 4! Here's a WIP of what I've done so far:

http://soundcloud.co...inth-zone-act-1

Definitely expect some changes when it's completed; I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy with all of the instruments currently so I very well could change some things around. Let me know what you guys think. :D

Edited by mikeblastdude
  • Thumbs Up 6

Kickass, Mike! :D Can't wait to hear it when it's complete! *keeps listening* Oh mai. ;w;

On an off-note, I might or might not have invited this guy.

• Thumbs Up 7

I am really digging that Lost Labyrinth mix so far. Especially when the drums REALLY kick in and the song really gets going.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh wow, with all these awesome WIPs and such, I feel like I'm falling behind, XD! I think I might buckle down and try starting the Jungle Joyride - Night this week. I want it to be the biggest and most epic thing ever, >:U

• Thumbs Up 4

@VizardJeffhog Hey again. I do have musical experience. I played the trumpet and french horn in my school band. I randomly have tried the ukulele and guitar and piano before. I have some experience in GarageBabd too. Anyway, my cousin plays the guitar and piano and he's helping me too. I am just a 13 year old Asian guy so yeah..

@Grimchi3f: I already said it was pretty good dude. xD;

You don't actually like it do you? You're just trying to be nice!sad.png

Naw, jk, i know you said so before it's just that I wanted feedback from other people. This is my first attempt at making music after all! However, since then I've actually made it longer and better so if you like that little snippet you'll probably like the rest even more!biggrin.png

I'll be descending upon my [desk] chair within the next 2 hours. Gonna work on my Tricky Maze remix from SA1. It's more of a rework though. Since the original is something i truly think I fuzzed up (and i intend that using a negative tone). I'll post the original later... I'm just obsessing over fixing it now.

• Thumbs Up 3

Finally finished listening to the last album today. Has really helped and I now know the mountain I have to climb! haha! :D

Messing around with the tone I wanted today for the rhythm guitars. This is how it came out (the clip is around 30secs): http://soundcloud.com/matthebassist/free-tone

Not a perfect recording by all means, but all in good time. Any suggestions are totally appreciated! I'll be recording the rhythm guitars in a similar way to what Jun does, in that I'll be recording them twice to gain a 'thicker' sound, which is something I've never done before so it will be a huge experiment!

iwantthatguitar.

I want that guitar.

I kid. xD Pretty good though! It did come off a bit heavy for the ears, though I think it's just the recording as is. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

iwantthatguitar.

I want that guitar.

I kid. xD Pretty good though! It did come off a bit heavy for the ears, though I think it's just the recording as is. XD

Alright, alright. xD Glad to have ya aboard then.

Thanks. I plan to do a medley... maybe a medley of Sonic 06's Mach Speed Levels/Sonic Unleashed's Day Levels/Sonic Heroes's Levels.

Edited by AkaOmniFaseeh
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ya know, I sent Tee Lopes (teezord) a letter about the 2012 album a while back, but no response so far. I hope he joins up for it, because he has done some AMAZING interpretations of Sonic music. It might be because he's busy working on the S2HD soundtrack, but I still remain hopeful.

Ya know, I sent Tee Lopes (teezord) a letter about the 2012 album a while back, but no response so far. I hope he joins up for it, because he has done some AMAZING interpretations of Sonic music. It might be because he's busy working on the S2HD soundtrack, but I still remain hopeful.

About that...

• Thumbs Up 1

Bam, you can get rid of "10 years ago..." for now, and just put me down for "Metal Harbor - Modern Remix". I'm ALMOST DONE the instrument bits C:

• Thumbs Up 2

So here's my original remix (oh, the irony!) and i'm processing my newer one now. I think I've improved quite a bit in comparison to this.

http://soundcloud.co...rastaviks-remix

Oh yeah! One more thing!

Here is a song i'm considering as a submission:

http://soundcloud.com/pulsetitan/reaching-a-higher-frequency

Edited by Pulsetitan
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ok, I've decided on the Golden Axe Thing. It's gonna be a medley of Wilderness, Battlefield and Path of Fiends. Gonna play around in Tuxguitar for a basic arrangement, then obviously let each person who wants to contribute have a part and let them improvise on it. (Tuxguitar is easy to find, and works in both staves and tabs).

Edited by Big Gerk
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh awesome! I might want to help out with this. If I remember correctly, Golden Axe was the first non-Sonic game I played on the Genesis. So its music is very nostalgic to me, epsecially "Wilderness." Don't count me as "for sure" for being a part of this, but I'm definitely interested.

I really could do some help with working out the chords. It's kinda hard when you just have a melody, and I can't find a good tutorial out there.

Here's an early version of my South Island Remix from Sonic OVA/ Sonic The Movie

http://soundcloud.com/coreypyper/sonic-ova-south-island-remix

Feedback and comments would be appreciated, It needs more work still and needs a little more sparkle to make it sound complete but I'm proud of it, Allways wanted to remix this ^^ Going to put my full heart and soul into these submissions! :')

• Thumbs Up 4